Options

James and Lauren had a 'full-on fling'

boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2800384/the-apprentice-contestants-james-hill-lauren-riley-fling-competition.html

the lawyer and the thug :o:D

lol DM reader's comment "Typical woman, always goes for the thug."

Comments

• Options
    george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    And then both complained about how dreadful in bed the other one was, probably...

Honestly, for all we know these articles are a load of rubbish. I'm sure that there is sometimes a grain of truth in them, but there have often been complete lies. For example, in YA2 it was reported that Hannah and Lewis had a romance in the house. There is a possibility of that because they did seem very close, but nothing was ever confirmed. However, the article also said that it caused friction because Harry H liked Hannah as well. Now, Harry H is gay, so that part was clearly nonsense. I try not to take any of this stuff as gospel unless it is actually referred to on the show, as with Katie and Paul.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    according to a reader's comment Lauren was in Dating in the Dark

just another serial fame hunter then :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Is she mixed-race? I thought she was until someone described her as "the orange one". :blush:
  • Options
    nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben Clarke was in Dating in the Dark.

It seemed to me that James may have offered the story about Lauren himself - there was a lot of references to "sources" and it's too close timewise to the story on his assaults.

I reckon he may have done a deal :(
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And then both complained about how dreadful in bed the other one was, probably...

Honestly, for all we know these articles are a load of rubbish. I'm sure that there is sometimes a grain of truth in them, but there have often been complete lies. For example, in YA2 it was reported that Hannah and Lewis had a romance in the house. There is a possibility of that because they did seem very close, but nothing was ever confirmed. However, the article also said that it caused friction because Harry H liked Hannah as well. Now, Harry H is gay, so that part was clearly nonsense. I try not to take any of this stuff as gospel unless it is actually referred to on the show, as with Katie and Paul.

Most Apprentice romance stories are usually largely rubbish (exceptions being Phil/Kate, Glenn/Zoe and maybe Paul/Katie). The Lewis/Hannah thing was probably fabricated solely off the fact that she was excited to see him survive the Week 2 boardroom and the fact that she didn't bring Lewis into the boardroom in Week 3 in spite of him being a sitting duck.
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    Most Apprentice romance stories are usually largely rubbish (exceptions being Phil/Kate, Glenn/Zoe and maybe Paul/Katie). The Lewis/Hannah thing was probably fabricated solely off the fact that she was excited to see him survive the Week 2 boardroom and the fact that she didn't bring Lewis into the boardroom in Week 3 in spite of him being a sitting duck.

deleted
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nosilauk wrote: »
    Ben Clarke was in Dating in the Dark.

It seemed to me that James may have offered the story about Lauren himself - there was a lot of references to "sources" and it's too close timewise to the story on his assaults.

I reckon he may have done a deal :(

gosh didn't know Ben was in Dating in the Dark too :o

anyone involved in the filming or one of the other candidates could have sold the story tho
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does The Apprentice has the same PR team as X Factor?

Their stories are exactly the same.

"Sex parties! Orgies! House hookups! A violent past! Drugs!"
  • Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    Does The Apprentice has the same PR team as X Factor?

Their stories are exactly the same.

"Sex parties! Orgies! House hookups! A violent past! Drugs!"
    Taylor Herring - that would be Nick Hewer's PR company - do the PR for The Apprentice. As far as I'm aware they have nothing to do with X Factor.
  • Options
    nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boab34 wrote: »
    gosh didn't know Ben was in Dating in the Dark too :o

anyone involved in the filming or one of the other candidates could have sold the story tho

Possibly but it fits with offering a journo another story to get input into the assault story - it's a pretty commonplace tactic.

Remember the Countess of Wessex - her fake Sheik sting followed by an exclusive interview with the same newspaper?