There is already a big thread on this.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ddj wrote: »
    No other way to describe him.

Channel 4-IGNORANT ANIMALS no other way to describe them

Dont put down the animals...this guy is way beneath them get him off our screens

there cant be to many threads about this vile man:mad:
  • Options
    ddjddj Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Dont put down the animals...this guy is way beneath them get him off our screens

there cant be to many threads about this vile man:mad:

I agree, he is the lowest of all forms of animal.
  • Options
    MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he insult your mum?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    Did he insult your mum?

What? Are you stupid? Are you Frankie Boyle?
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    No other way to describe him.

Channel 4-IGNORANT ANIMALS no other way to describe them

Any room on your bandwagon?
  • Options
    Mister MaganeseMister Maganese Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's happened?
  • Options
    Mike HawkeMike Hawke Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    U mad bro?

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did we need another thread on this ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie Boyle has perpetuated the disgusting/negative attitude that some people in this country have against learning disabled people. There are people, scum who physically assault, harrass and verbally abuse learning disabled people because of their disability. Frankie Boyle has most likely made their situation worse with his sick, unfunny so called joke.
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Frankie Boyle has perpetuated the disgusting/negative attitude that some people in this country have against learning disabled people. There are people, scum who physically assault, harrass and verbally abuse learning disabled people because of their disability. Frankie Boyle has most likely made their situation worse with his sick, unfunny so called joke.

Do you live in Tunbridge Wells?
  • Options
    Ricky D GervaisRicky D Gervais Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can guarantee you his joke has not made anyone's situation worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you live in Tunbridge Wells?

It happens everywhere unfortunately. Learning disabled people are targeted for verbal and physical abuse in their neighbourhoods, even trying to get on a bus. Frankie Boyle's comments condones such behaviour against the learning disabled. He should be ashamed of himself saying such things, making it worse for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can guarantee you his joke has not made anyone's situation worse.

Disagree. It's high profile and now well publicised. Frankie Boyle/Channel 4 have given authority to the low life scum that abuse the learning disabled.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you op. Just wish you hadn't called him an animal. I love animals and would take them any day over FB
  • Options
    LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL

Good for you, you're such an amazingly wonderful person for tackling a few words that you didn't like rather than the actual issues. Bravo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    LOL

Good for you, you're such an amazingly wonderful person for tackling a few words that you didn't like rather than the actual issues. Bravo.

The words uttered and broadcast are part of the whole issue - the attitude of a 'comedian' and Channel 4. To find it acceptable, does it reflect our society?
  • Options
    Ricky D GervaisRicky D Gervais Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disagree. It's high profile and now well publicised. Frankie Boyle/Channel 4 have given authority to the low life scum that abuse the learning disabled.
    There's not a single person out there taking their cues from Frankie Boyle to go out and abuse disabled people. If you really believe that, you're mentally troubled.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's not a single person out there taking their cues from Frankie Boyle to go out and abuse disabled people. If you really believe that, you're mentally troubled.

You don't seem to understand the issues or implications surrounding this. You need to change your attitude towards the learning disabled it might help you understand the points I'm making.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    i actually have missed out of the Frankie Boyle thing as I only have iplayer, 4OD etc...so i tend to watch things more selcetively...

but i started to watch TN the other day and could stand about 10 minutes. By the had got the gist that he gets a laugh by the bully effect.

bullying by proxy is a safe watch for a neanderthal audience....

as someone once said, free speech is essential, but it doesn't give you the right to shout fire in a crowded theatre....

fb has no moral sense, and that's coming from an a-religious humanist!

he's a verbal thug....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The words uttered and broadcast are part of the whole issue - the attitude of a 'comedian' and Channel 4. To find it acceptable, does it reflect our society?

You have no evidence or data to suggest that people hear an FB joke and then physically discriminate anyone who suffers from any ailment referenced.

IF accepting this humour was a reflection on society, surely that suggests YOU are in fact the problem?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I agree with you op. Just wish you hadn't called him an animal. I love animals and would take them any day over FB

Sorry I don't mean to insult all animals. That's why I put in IGNORANT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeham wrote: »
    You have no evidence or data to suggest that people hear an FB joke and then physically discriminate anyone who suffers from any ailment referenced.

IF accepting this humour was a reflection on society, surely that suggests YOU are in fact the problem?

How am I the problem, just because I won't accept that type of comment? I can't call it humour, it's not funny-did you find it funny?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How am I the problem, just because I won't accept that type of comment? I can't call it humour, it's not funny-did you find it funny?

You're behind the rest of society is what I meant, archaic view...left in the dust?

I haven't actually heard it yet, but I know what to expect.
  • Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member

Surely you arent suggesting its only humour if YOU find it funny. You cannot impose your views on the world any more that i can or Boyle can. Dont watch him and you dont need to worry about it.