Options

Love the bitch or hate her, Katie will steal the show.

AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
Forum Member
✭✭
She's a fake, attention-seeking, field-romping, gobby mare but she will make the show and channel 5 seem to know it.

Comments

• Options
    loey_yyloey_yy Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    No - she won't - she will be the biggest disappointment of the series. She was obviously pissed tonight and will be like watching paint dry when the hangover kicks in. Exactly the same as her appearance on I'm a celeb...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loey_yy wrote: »
    No - she won't - she will be the biggest disappointment of the series. She was obviously pissed tonight and will be like watching paint dry when the hangover kicks in. Exactly the same as her appearance on I'm a celeb...

Yes but stand by for super contrived catty Diary Room rants, all of which they will show to ensure their prized possession gets maximum exposure.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Yes but stand by for super contrived catty Diary Room rants, all of which they will show to ensure their prized possession gets maximum exposure.

She will be given the diary room narrator role
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I don't think she needs to steal the show...it's already being given to her.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loey_yy wrote: »

I disagree, she certainly was sloshed though.:D ok tonight was panto but she will clash.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can bet your house on her pissing quite a few of them off in the next few days
  • Options
    SaturnVSaturnV Posts: 11,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow she's really stinking up the show so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »

Yes good point actually! :D
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    She's a fake, attention-seeking, field-romping, gobby mare but she will make the show and channel 5 seem to know it.

How so? Strutting and hectoring her way through the proceedings like an acid trip version of Maggie Thatcher isn't gonna do it for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But she will be helped each and every day by bb though.

I doubt there will ever be normal noms though
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie is this year's Marmite character - she is favourite to win and least fave in the polls on DS. The bookies have her 3rd behind Keith and Nadia. Time will tell :D
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,553
    Forum Member
    It's amazing how vocal she has become I. Recent years - she was dull as dishwater on I'm a Celeb and was out 2nd IIRC. Me thinks she'll fair better on BB
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    But she will be helped each and every day by bb though.

I doubt there will ever be normal noms though

I hope not, can't stand them interfering with noms
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    I hope not, can't stand them interfering with noms

Normal noms would mean katie up not going to risk that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Normal noms would mean katie up not going to risk that

If it's a vote to save she'll be safe until the final imo
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I think she is a one trick pony who is unlikeable and has no discernable talent - I can't see her lasting long to be honest - she has nothing about her. Her 'humour' is contrived and simply based on being cruel.

I'm bored of her already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is a one trick pony who is unlikeable and has no discernable talent - I can't see her lasting long to be honest - she has nothing about her. Her 'humour' is contrived and simply based on being cruel.

I'm bored of her already.

But I'm sure BB have many more 'hilarious' tricks up their sleeve for her.
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »

This in a nutshell. It was painfully obvious throughout the launch that this is going to be "The Katie Show".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same way I'm a celebrity was all about Bullard and he lasted long
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What about Perez though... can she out gossip the king of gossip?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    What about Perez though... can she out gossip the king of gossip?
    I wouldn't be surprised if they become BFFs in the house and feed off each other's unpleasantness.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's easy to steal a show when you've got an entire TV production crew made up of professional TV programme makers organising the heist.
  • Options
    cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As it was said on BOTS she seems to only be 'opinionated' when she has time to plan in advance what she's going to say. In a show where she has to improvise I think she will be totally lost.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As it was said on BOTS she seems to only be 'opinionated' when she has time to plan in advance what she's going to say. In a show where she has to improvise I think she will be totally lost.

The time when she was on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" might be a good point of reference to support this theory.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The time when she was on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" might be a good point of reference to support this theory.

I don't think it is a good reference point, because that was before she became the media big mouth spouting dubious opinions that she is today. She was mostly just known from The Apprentice back then and didn't have the same media persona.