Mild in the Soouth Nooooooo!!

dean wellsdean wells Posts: 930
Forum Member
✭✭
damn i wish we could have kept that cold spell we had in december just without the snow as it makes driving/walking a nightmare .Theres benfits to cold weather you can sleep better at night,warm up easy and get to eat lots of nice wintery food at night like mince pies /chocolate :p

Comments

• epicurianepicurian Posts: 19,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't you eat that stuff now?

I for one am glad it's warming up. I find it difficult to fall asleep when I'm freezing cold and my husband doesn't like it when I try to use him as a hot water bottle. :cry:
  • dean wellsdean wells Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes you can eat that stuf when its warmer but its more of a comfort thing i just love it when it really cold man :D
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think you need to move oop north Dean :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL i would move up north but i dont knoq anyone there so im stuck in the south where we get warm south/westeries wind directions
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am pleased it's warmed up with the price of LPG gas at the moment. I am also thankful to get through without burst pipes like a lot of people.
  • JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why bother to start yet another thread on the same subject as you started here? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cos thats an old topic nobody talks in that one.
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,411
    Forum Member
    I quite like it right now because it's positively balmy when compared to the recent freezing period and it now seem so much relatively warmer in comparison if you see what I mean.
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mild here in East London. I'm typing whilst sat naked here.
  • U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like it right now because it's positively balmy when compared to the recent freezing period and it now seem so much relatively warmer in comparison if you see what I mean.

:) Mild=good.Watching the white filth(snow) dissapear each day is heartwarming.
    I'd be quite happy if i never saw another flake of snow in my entire life.No,really.!.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dean wells wrote: »
    LOL i would move up north but i dont knoq anyone there so im stuck in the south where we get warm south/westeries wind directions

true, plus its a bit grim ;)