Options

EE: What happened to Denise and the alcohol?

2»

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good question, I echo the s sentiment 're Denise and Patrick.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stan is dying so why shouldn't the carters be onscreen for it?

This week obviously, but I don't particularly like them that much, and they have been overused so much in the past year, but each to their own.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd forgotten Kim even had a baby 😂

That's how embarrassing EastEnders's continuity is these days. It needs improving and sooner, rather than later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Agreed. I have said about Mick and Linda being overused in the last year because they were but now as soon as the Carters appear on screen on here, it's - oh not them again, even when they have been quiet. I don't see the problem, the balance has been better this year, imo.

Better balance, but no continuity:(.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    This week obviously, but I don't particularly like them that much, and they have been overused so much in the past year, but each to their own.

Anyone in the vic gets more screen time. It was the same with the moons and the Mitchells.
  • Options
    hallo girlhallo girl Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed live week and I did understand that any new 'stories' that came up on the live sections would take a little while to to come to fruition but I must admit I feel it is too long now.

When you look at the new 'stories' in more detail, they are all based on secrets all within a family.
  • Options
    superstargirl81superstargirl81 Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    It'll probably come up again this summer. I like the way they've done it, no-one just becomes a full blown alcoholic over a few weeks. This is one of the few slow-burning storylines EE has done that works in my opinion.

If I remember correctly, they did the same with the Lauren storyline didn't they? With her drinking getting slowly out of control over a few months/years before it all came to a head.

Although this Richard Blackwood thing is really annoying me, It's been almost 2 months now and his 'blink and you'll miss it' appearance left more questions than answers,
  • Options
    Silent-TearsSilent-Tears Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    What happened to:

Stacey's key?
    Ryan?
    Ben's sexuality?
    Vincent?
    Kim's baby?
    Kat's medicine addiction?
    Shabnam's little girl?

So on, so on...:p

That is what I would like to know too, why do they leave us hanging on...
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to Denise beating Patrick?

More sensationalist nonsense.