EE Alfies Drinking!!

2»

Comments

• Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He does slurp. I'm surprised Kat hasn't punched him in the head yet. No wonder she squanders all her money on booze.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    boobear1 wrote: »
    I didn't mean to be mean, its just where I used to work, alot of people slurped their drinks, so I must notice it more, because it drives me mad, I really like Alfie, but that's one thing that does my nut in (if we was all perfect, we wouldn't have forums lol)

That's okay, I suppose i'm just being over sensitive because I like Alfie and he doesn't have a lot of fans on here and I get rather protective of him.

I honestly haven't noticed his slurping though, i'll have a look next time I see him with a cuppa!
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Can't say I've noticed Alfie's slurping but I still miss David's constant eating and key jangling.

I remember David was always eating, I used to think that he must never get fed at home.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    I'm not saying that people have to stop making threads but is the fact that he slurps his tea really important enough to make a thread about?

Alfie gets enough stick on here without people jumping on him for something as trivial as that!

If it is to someone else, it is to someone else.

This thread wouldn't have had half the replies it has had if you hadn't kept bumping it with your over reactions to something you find so trivial!
    That's okay, I suppose i'm just being over sensitive because I like Alfie and he doesn't have a lot of fans on here and I get rather protective of him.

I honestly haven't noticed his slurping though, i'll have a look next time I see him with a cuppa!

Well at least you recognise it :)
    Forum Member
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    If it is to someone else, it is to someone else.

This thread wouldn't have had half the replies it has had if you hadn't kept bumping it with your over reactions to something you find so trivial!

Well at least you recognise it :)

I wasn't the only one adding to the thread, other people 'bumped' it as well so don't blame me for the replies, the OP started the thread to get replies or surely there's no point in starting it at all?

And yes, I DO recognise that I am over-sensitive about Alfie so I don't need you mocking me!
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has far more annoying traits!
  • boobear1boobear1 Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Still no drinking from Alfie, but when he does you'll know what I mean.