Kristina and Ben Baby

2»

Comments

• Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    I didn't realise you spent all day with them to know that it wasn't just 5 minutes on the phone and then the rest of her time focused on her child.

He's got earphones in and she's on her phone - they have just had a baby, you would think they had something to talk about to each other.
  • Options
    TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bad parenting , if the baby stopped breathing they both wouldn't notice as the buggy is forward facing.
    Plus she's more interested in her phone and him listening to music through headphones !
    I despair
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTEd=Taintedmeat;83239769]bad parenting , if the baby stopped breathing they both wouldn't notice as the buggy is forward facing.
    Plus she's more interested in her phone and him listening to music through headphones !
    I despair[/QUOTE]

Are you his ex wife by any chance?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    [QUOTEd=Taintedmeat;83239769]bad parenting , if the baby stopped breathing they both wouldn't notice as the buggy is forward facing.
    I despair

Are you his ex wife by any chance?[/QUOTE]
    Lol no but I used to be a fan of Bens before Kristina
    Does anyone know if she is returning to Strictly or have they got rid of her ?
  • Options
    LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bad parenting , if the baby stopped breathing they both wouldn't notice as the buggy is forward facing.
    I despair

A friend of mine suffered a cot death 30 odd years ago. She and her husband were out with their 3 month old and when they got home, they found he'd died.

The buggy was front facing.

Please stop trying to be Dr Spock. It's obvious you know nothing about parenting and quite frankly, seem to be rather jealous of Kristina.
  • Options
    cate o connorcate o connor Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Are you his ex wife by any chance?
    Lol no but I used to be a fan of Bens before Kristinya
    Does anyone know if she is returning to Strictly or have they got rid of her ?[/QUOTE]

No, they haven't got rid of her, she chose to leave.

Like most people, I don't know the whole story of how/when these two got together, but what I do know is that the ex wife is not the saint she likes to portray herself as. And as for her mother! So, I am wishing them well with their new born...mistakes an all!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see they have both sold thier baby horror story all over the glossy magazines mainly hello what next heat magazine?
    Anything for publicity I do think they should have kept this all under wraps and private considering the adultery and his other twin daughters.
    I bet Ben was hoping to have a boy.

Kristina had a 19 hour birth and she describes it as the most intense pain ever, poor love I have known people go over 40 hours.

Talk about rubbing salt in an open wound disgusting behaviour from Kristina but she did announce her pregnancy on a ch5 reality tv show so they how low she goes.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I see they have both sold thier baby horror story all over the glossy magazines mainly hello what next heat magazine?
    Anything for publicity I do think they should have kept this all under wraps and private considering the adultery and his other twin daughters.

Kristina had a 19 hour birth and she describes it as the most intense pain ever, poor love I have known people go over 40 hours.

Talk about rubbing salt in an open wound disgusting behaviour from Kristina but she did announce her pregnancy on a ch5 reality tv show so they how low she goes.

You are a strange and bitter person
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You still blaming Kristina for luring poor innocent Ben away?

It's good to know though that women who had painful births, can no longer complain if you know someone who had a longer one.
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    You are a strange and bitter person

Hmm... makes you wonder
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sometimes shorter births can be more painful, if the cervix goes from 5-10 cms in a relatively short space of time it will be very painful . Don't knock her for going through a natural delivery. I would like details of this 40 hour labour you mentioned, how many hours was it between the first stage and second stage of labour?
    I doubt any womsn nowadays us allowed to labour for thst length without an emergency c section at the end of it. My sister in law had natural almost psin free labours, only needed gas and air to push, I was screaming my head off at my third labour. It's not a competition!

I'm sure Ben's older daughters are thrilled with their baby sister, a healthy baby of either gender is a blessing.
  • Options
    TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    Whedonite wrote: »
    You still blaming Kristina for luring poor innocent Ben away?

It's good to know though that women who had painful births, can no longer complain if you know someone who had a longer one.

Poor man :cry: Clearly Kristina's painful labour was her punishment for using her hypnotic lady parts to drag Ben kicking and screaming into her lair.

I'd be more than willing to bet that like all parents he was hoping for a happy, healthy child, irrespective of the gender.
    Do you not think you ought to chill out a bit? Nobody is saying that the situation is ideal, but all that really happened is that two grown ups fell in love and had a baby. The way some people are going on you'd think they were serial killers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think it's rather trashy them splashing the story all over the glossy magazines anything for a bit of money eh?
    Unless they gave all money from the mags fully to charity then it is ok I guess.

I guess it's marriage next for them and we will no doubt hear about it all in OK
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And no doubt you will be posting about it and blaming everything on Kristina, again.

If you don't want to hear about it, why are you also talking about it? It's just paying more attention to something you act like you don't want to hear about.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Kristina had a 19 hour birth and she describes it as the most intense pain ever,
    poor love I have known people go over 40 hours.

What's wrong with her saying that?:confused:
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristina's only problem is she has a Genghis Khan nomad woman kind of preoccupation for snaring macho men whether they're already taken or not, like she's really unreconstructed. Generally she's okay I think. As long as it's not your macho man in her path
    (ツ)
  • Options
    OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    No axe to grind with either of these two but in medical language meleana (they have called the child Milena) means "bloody diarrhoea" - they obviously don't know this as it's a terrible name to saddle a child with.
    I've read that they intend to call her Mila - then why not just use that then?
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    No axe to grind with either of these two but in medical language meleana (they have called the child Milena) means "bloody diarrhoea" - they obviously don't know this as it's a terrible name to saddle a child with.
    I've read that they intend to call her Mila - then why not just use that then?

Maleana bloody stools. I used to work on a general medical ward with quite a few patients who had Alcoholic Liver Disease and they often presented with this. Regular binge drinkers should see what can happen when you abuse your liver. A really horrible way to die.

MIla sounds a bit like Milia which are spots that newborns often suffer with.

Esme is another one. Sounds like ESMI which is a word used to refer to a hospital department for elderly patients with conditions such as dementia/Alzheimer's disease.

Completely off topic but there are much nicer names to choose from.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maleana bloody stools. I used to work on a general medical ward with quite a few patients who had Alcoholic Liver Disease and they often presented with this. Regular binge drinkers should see what can happen when you abuse your liver. A really horrible way to die.

MIla sounds a bit like Milia which are spots that newborns often suffer with.

Esme is another one. Sounds like ESMI which is a word used to refer to a hospital department for elderly patients with conditions such as dementia/Alzheimer's disease.

Completely off topic but there are much nicer names to choose from.

I like Mila, it's sounds Eastern European as in Milla Jovovich
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or Mila Kunis. Aren't they both Ukrainian? Might be a popular name there.
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sounds fine with an exotic sounding surname like the one you mentioned but with a surname like Cohen not so much.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talk about over-analyse. At least she avoided the name Ivana to avoid all the obvious jokes.
  • Options
    tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well looking at the daily mail pics Kristina is looking very rough. She is on her mobile while leaving Ben to push the buggy which is forward facing.

I'm no parent but Surely a newborn should be flat and facing the parents ? It's too young for a pram.

Ben will soon stray he looks fed up

I don't know who either of these people are but any man who "strays" when their partner has just given birth is a grade A arsehole.