Why didn't we see Pauline get her warning?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Or rather, warning of a warning. Both her & Helen should've had a proper warning, and Helen's pass taken away. Shame on BB! But Pauline's ticking off wasn't aired, was it? Or did I miss that bit?

Comments

• BusyVBusyV Posts: 3,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are doing everything possible to keep her in, don't know why:confused::confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, seems that way. Bit of a wasted effort though on their part! :D
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Very fishy edits the last few days, the turnaround in the way they've been portrayed and some of them are behaving to each other, BB think we are mugs.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cynical side of me makes me think that they're making as many people as possible look pretty bad (Toya has completely nosedived in the past week for example and they seem to air every little trip-up made by Jale and every time she's irritable) to shift focus from Pauline in an effort to keep her in. Completely futile though, for one Toya's not up for eviction. Plus Pauline was so utterly vile when she was dominating the airtime that people just despise her and want her out, in a vote to evict I'd say this is one of the most certain BB evictions I can remember. If she doesn't go, it just might be the biggest BB shock I can remember, certainly the biggest for a while...
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Last ditch attempt by BB to take the negative attention away from Pauline in the hope another HM will go instead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are so desperate to keep Helen and Pauline in.

Personally I would of loved to have seen it, as I would of been interested in her reaction. As in her own world she doesn't think she has been verbally nasty.

I find it more two faced that Helen and Pauline are pretending to be nice. Be civil to her yes, but to creep is false.

Made me laugh at the end though, when pauline said 'victim' lol she still couldn't control what is really in her head (maybe the warning of being warned didn't really go in) :D
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Because if Pauline did get a warning it wasn't at the same time as Helen. We have not seen Pauline interact with Jale since they had a go in the garden and that was the day before the eviction.
  • lescaljalescalja Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »
    Because if Pauline did get a warning it wasn't at the same time as Helen. We have not seen Pauline interact with Jale since they had a go in the garden and that was the day before the eviction.

Last night Pauline and Jale interacted one on one in the garden . The conversation seemed quite pleasant, not forced... I think it was when they went out to see the task set up. I was quite surprised since Paulines ' don't ever mention that womens name ' rant. I didn't know she had had a warning, but it might go some way to explaining the change in attitude ( although I think the looming eviction is more likely )
  • scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect BB didn't want to show her reaction. She's dug her own grave so far, maybe what she said in reply to the warning would have added another 6 feet to the hole, and they figure she's in enough trouble with the public already. Just a theory.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect BB didn't want to show her reaction. She's dug her own grave so far, maybe what she said in reply to the warning would have added another 6 feet to the hole, and they figure she's in enough trouble with the public already. Just a theory.

One I subscribe to.;-)
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB didnt show her getting warned as she is the chosen one that they don't wanna show looking bad it's ridiculous considering what we have seen of her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    BB will want her to stay in .... look at how much is said on this forum about her so it's garnering attention for the show.

They would rather someone like Marlon left as he wouldn't really be noticed.

I think we should have been shown her being given a warning ... I think the viewers should be shown every warning .... we know that we are shown a highly mashed together version but certain incidents the public should see. I would have loved to have seen her reaction ... perhaps she just knows her days in the house are numbered and just took it. Maybe if she had gone into one of her "hissy fits" it would have been shown.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I'm sure that she immediately accepted responsibility and was very, very sorry for behaving so badly. ;-)

And then, came out of the DR and passed the baton straight to Toya.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt she only recieve it yesterday?
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,597
    Forum Member
    Where does it say she had a warning or a talk to?

Part of me hopes that they have taken on board what Big Brother has said. I did wonder watching last night's show if Helen would have praised Jale for the task, if she'd not received that ticking-off earlier.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BusyV wrote: »
    I think they are doing everything possible to keep her in, don't know why:confused::confused::confused:

This!

To have shown it would have drawn attention back to her when she's all but blended in with the wallpaper and turned in to a Sam Evans since she was booed/chanted/put up for eviction/given a telling off >:(

Sorry BB but like elephants we don't forget :D
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason I can think of why BB would want to keep Pauline in is she has the potential to cause upset & arguments that they imagine make good tv. Not sure I buy it though, I just think she's keeping her head down in the vain hope of staying. Toyah seems to have stolen her mantle atm...
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member

I would have loved to have seen Pauline's reaction!

This is why BB annoys me for not playing fair after all they showed Helen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must have had a warning I can't see her changing towards Jale out of the goodness of her heart, that would be like admitting she was wrong.
    Last night when she made the comment about the victim not going, she could have even been referring to herself she's that deluded.
    We haven't seen Jazzy P and the hand burn yet.