Got a feeling Kim won't be returning to the house.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I think it's her get out of jail card. Don't think she'll be back.

It's like 'Sleeping With the Enemy'.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ2 wrote: »

Well if she does I would be surprised if she comes back as the Kimberly we know from this series! There is no way she won't be allowed to talk to her friends or family if she is genuinely sick & do you think they won't tell her how things are coming across & advise her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    exactly!

she won't be!

she had the longest possible time in the house, up to her eviction day, and has left (not walked cos that would be cowardly) because she is ill and has been forced to.

She knows she will be booed and chanted.
    Steven's reaction was awful, she knows the public hate their relationship, and she has been found out that she had a boyfriend while she was shagging Steven!

But now she has left like this and can look back and tell any press afterwards that "we'll never know her reaction, it could be good or bad?!"

So angry, I was so looking forward to her eviction and to see Steven's meltdown
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh she will return Probably 1 week before grand final night
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    If she's got any brains she will get a head start and get as far away as possible from the control freak
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    There has been too much talk of the outside perceptions and it ruins the whole format .
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't she be evicted in her absence?
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just think of all the outside information she is getting fed now!! even if she goes back in she won't be the same Kim.
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i got a feeling she shouldn't be allowed to return
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she doennt go back in, as Im sick of watching her and Steven kiss
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Pointless her returning. She'll be blamed for whoever leaves tonight and cop all the flak for missing the eviction for reasons out of her control.

Because BB fans are reasonable like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope someone tells her about Michelle and she comes back in and dumps the loser, tells everybody what happened and that he is public enemy number 1.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i got a feeling she shouldn't be allowed to return

That's unfair if she IS genuinely sick! I find it strange though to the point that it sounds like 'fix'. I mean how sick do you have to be to leave the house? One housemate last year went through the whole series sick & never once left the house!!!!
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is really way beyond manipulation to remove a housemate consider one of the most likely to go from consideration.

The only thing Channel 5 will listen to is money....flood the advertisers with email
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Cant say id miss her.
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will be back once Danielle has been evicted
    Forum Member
    atko wrote: »
    That's unfair if she IS genuinely sick! I find it strange though to the point that it sounds like 'fix'. I mean how sick do you have to be to leave the house? One housemate last year went through the whole series sick & never once left the house!!!!

She is sick.

Sick of Steven ..................this is the best wau out for her. If she'd said she wanted to leave she'd have had to discuss it with her housemates etc etc. It would have been dragged out.

i'm guessing panic attack. Don't think she'll be back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is sick.

Sick of Steven

lol :p
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the housemates evict Steven she'll wanna go back in. If not She'll stay out
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is sick.

Sick of Steven ..................this is the best wau out for her. If she'd said she wanted to leave she'd have had to discuss it with her housemates etc etc. It would have been dragged out.

i'm guessing panic attack. Don't think she'll be back.

Ridiculous. She was kissing him at the start of tonights show. Stop trying to create an 'abuse' agenda
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her hard disk is currupted and wont open
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is preggers and decides to not go back in and heads back to LA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Kim getting evicted would be more entertainment seeing how steven would cope.. big brother is a fix
  • jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she wouldnt be missed. She is of the chris school of just festering away in the background
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    Ridiculous. She was kissing him at the start of tonights show. Stop trying to create an 'abuse' agenda

I'm not.