Is Aaron still married?

augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
Forum Member
Is anyone else surprised that Aaron apparently is still married. ?
His wife wrote a supportive piece about him in his local paper when he entered BB. And mentioned their 6 year old son.

I dont actually care on one level if people are single, living together, married or divorced....or go between different states.

but to me they are different things. If you are married to someone, then you are in a committed relationship with them, which doesnt leave you free to openly flirt and get off with other women on national television.
If you want to be single and percieved as a single man, why not get divorced? before you behave so publically as if you are single?

does anyone else find it astonishing that someone who is still married, is so willingly to openly flirt and try and get off with a variety of different girls live on national television?

Do all the girls he is flirting with know that he is still married?

Comments

• vestachellesvestachelles Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, disagree. Things aren't always so cut and dried. It took two years to get my divorce through, for instance, and during that time I considered myself very single.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    married on piece of paper but obviously is not with the wife.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, disagree. Things aren't always so cut and dried. It took two years to get my divorce through, for instance, and during that time I considered myself very single.

Wah hey!
    Forum Member
    Wah hey!

:D indeed!
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uh... Oh......I hope you have your tin helmet on after posting that:D
    I agree with you, not that they should not be able to move on but that it must be so demeaning for his missus watching it all play out on national TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No reason why you should'nt I suppose, were you being filmed at the time though?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cousin 'celebrated' her silver wedding anniversary recently despite the fact she and her husband have been separated for 21 years. lol.
  • sharronwillowsharronwillow Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    If you are married to someone, then you are in a committed relationship with them, which doesnt leave you free to openly flirt and get off with other women on national television.
    If you want to be single and percieved as a single man, why not get divorced? before you behave so publically as if you are single?

My brother is still legally married to his wife but they haven't lived together for years. I've never asked them why they don't just get divorced because it's none of my business, but they do lead totally separate lives.
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's o.k. I find him amusing to watch, so far he hasn't got a foul mouth, unlike the other 'boy's' in the house.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not an issue for me that he's still married - I presume he's separated. What I find distasteful is a 30-year old man & father going on TV and groping one 19 year old (in bed) after another. Think it makes him look immature and stupid...
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Not an issue for me that he's still married - I presume he's separated. What I find distasteful is a 30-year old man & father going on TV and groping one 19 year old (in bed) after another. Think it makes him look immature and stupid...

Yes, I agree with all this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seems quite vulnerable at times.... I do hope it's not an act as I like the dude.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Aaron’s wife Claire Allard-Morgan, of Weston, the mother of their six-year-old son said the couple are still married but separated.

She said she is not a Big Brother fan but knows appearing on the show is one of Aaron’s dreams and so she supports him.

Claire said: “I know the real reason why he has done it. I know that his son will be in the front of his mind.”

From - http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/what-s-on/big_brother_appearance_is_one_of_his_dreams_says_wife_1_1068380

Seems like they still have a supportive relationship, but haven't got around to divorcing yet.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it depends on how long they have been apart ,if they have not long split then what Aaron is doing is a bit of a no-no and his Wife must feel a right tit that people in their local area will be pointing and talking about it etc

OTOH If they have been split for a while and they both know there is no going back but have remained good friends (and i'm assuming they have due to a supportive article ) then Aaron is doing no wrong and is free and single to do as he wishes ,

I do think however that it would be fairer to let the girl he wants to get with the truth of the matter ,so she has all the facts before getting with him and sharing his bed etc
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    No reason why you should'nt I suppose, were you being filmed at the time though?

Really not sure that that makes a difference. If you're separated from somebody then flirting with and kissing other people is, you know, allowed.

If his ex finds it upsetting (and we don't know if she does) then that's sad, but no more sad than any ex of any housemate finding their behaviour upsetting, whether they were married or not.

Married and separated has the same rules as single as far as I am concerned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His wife wrote a supportive piece about him in his local paper when he entered BB. And mentioned their 6 year old son.

I dont actually care on one level if people are single, living together, married or divorced....or go between different states.

but to me they are different things. If you are married to someone, then you are in a committed relationship with them, which doesnt leave you free to openly flirt and get off with other women on national television.

does anyone else find it astonishing that someone who is still married, is so willingly to openly flirt and try and get off with a variety of different girls live on national television?

I'm confused by your post, your first sentence totally contradicts the rest of your post. Where do you stand?
    Forum Member

Agree with this. It's not the age difference per se, but the age difference coupled with the fact that he is a father, and that Faye and Maisy are immature.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really not sure that that makes a difference. If you're separated from somebody then flirting with and kissing other people is, you know, allowed.

If his ex finds it upsetting (and we don't know if she does) then that's sad, but no more sad than any ex of any housemate finding their behaviour upsetting, whether they were married or not.

Married and separated has the same rules as single as far as I am concerned.

I can only go on my own feelings, if I was her I would be mighty peed off, it must be like washing their dirty linen in public.
    It would be embarrasing watching him drool and play with the young girls( and guys) knowing that family and friends are watching.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Uh... Oh......I hope you have your tin helmet on after posting that:D
    I agree with you, not that they should not be able to move on but that it must be so demeaning for his missus watching it all play out on national TV.

She doesn't come across as demeaned in the press interview at all.

Just saying
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WoodenCat wrote: »

Just saying

She may very well not be, but that interview was before he had kissed anyone.And it was in support of him going in the house, his behaviour was not apparent at that point.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    WoodenCat wrote: »

Just saying

That's because maybe the press interview was before all his shenanikins?
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    I think it depends on how long they have been apart ,if they have not long split then what Aaron is doing is a bit of a no-no and his Wife must feel a right tit that people in their local area will be pointing and talking about it etc

OTOH If they have been split for a while and they both know there is no going back but have remained good friends (and i'm assuming they have due to a supportive article ) then Aaron is doing no wrong and is free and single to do as he wishes ,

I do think however that it would be fairer to let the girl he wants to get with the truth of the matter ,so she has all the facts before getting with him and sharing his bed etc

But what is the point then of being married if you can behave in exactly the same way as if you are single?
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member

19 year olds can vote, die for their country and become parents...to name but a few things that being adults allows you.

During this so called groping, not one 19 year old complained, pulled away, stormed off, cried fowl, or lay there unresponsive....

Both adults kissed......;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aaron is seprated not legaly divorced.
    Plus Arron is not throwing himself
    at the girls. they are throwing themselfs at him. when they hear the cheers.
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    But what is the point then of being married if you can behave in exactly the same way as if you are single?

Being marrid and in a loving relationship is very different from being married and separated from each other.