Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Now how good am I?...:eek::eek:... I am Kovaleviciously good... :eek::p:D

A treat for all who want to see the tour again and also those who have been unable to be at the tour... :D

Pasha and Katya (Katya in a different costume) performing the 'Sway' cha cha routine from the tour at the fundraising event in Glasgow in March...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S49mnwTpXnQ&feature=player_embedded

Cant wait for my DVD now.... :eek::eek:

You are a doll for finding and sharing this. I am one very very very did I say very Happy U.S. fan. When dancers enjoy dancing with each other it always adds that something special to the dance and it shows that Pasha and Katya enjoy dancing with each other. Thank You
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Now how good am I?...:eek::eek:... I am Kovaleviciously good... :eek::p:D

A treat for all who want to see the tour again and also those who have been unable to be at the tour... :D

Pasha and Katya (Katya in a different costume) performing the 'Sway' cha cha routine from the tour at the fundraising event in Glasgow in March... :D

1:08 Is easily my favourite moment :D
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now how good am I?...:eek::eek:... I am Kovaleviciously good... :eek

Pasha and Katya (Katya in a different costume) performing the 'Sway' cha cha routine from the tour at the fundraising event in Glasgow in March... :D:D

:) thanks Pashulty - marvellous!! What a find and a wonderful way to start the day! Great to watch the faces of the audience and band and how much they enjoyed it. Pasha and Katya dancing so well together.

Thanks also for posting the photos from last night. I can just imagine how friendly and bubbly the audiences are in Ireland - no wonder P and K are looking so relaxed and happy. This tour is such a success! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/marian-dancesa-pasha-doble-29076133.html

This is Marian Keyes' brilliant interview with Pasha earlier this year.
    Definitely onte of the best interviews....I think! :)

Marian has been very quiet today - perhaps she is focusing on her own public event which is tomorrow night or perhaps she is overcome by Pasha-nitis! :eek:

GG have a wonderful time - waiting to hear your news! :D

Thanks again Pashulty for finding that lovely youtube clip of Katya and Pasha dancing in Glasgow - the camera did a brilliant job. I wish the BBC camera man would note how to do close-ups of the dancers. I wasn't impressed with last years filming on SCD!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marian Keyes ‏@MarianKeyes 1m
    ...I just said to Himself, "I'm going to brush my teeth in case Pasha tries to tongue me tonight." "Okay," he says. #DoesntListenToAWordISay

:):)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    ...I just said to Himself, "I'm going to brush my teeth in case Pasha tries to tongue me tonight." "Okay," he says. #DoesntListenToAWordISay

lol... Marian!!!!

Thanks music girl for the tweet and also for bringing back the Independent article with Marian again... :) ... Nice little yearning read... ;):D:o

Thanks OP for the lovely pics from last night... :)

https://twitter.com/elmjay75/status/339498431741583361/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/elmjay75/status/339510639837970433/photo/1

Those come hither eyes...:eek:

https://twitter.com/elmjay75/status/339524535135121409/photo/1

I am on my way in just over a week... :D

Have a Pashatastic night GG... :)
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

Thanks Music girl.
    Lol to Marian's tweet. Typical male reaction though. :rolleyes:;) They do seem to have selective hearing.:p
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    lol... Marian!!!!

Thanks music girl for the tweet and also for bringing back the Independent article with Marian again... :) ... Nice little yearning read... ;):D:o

Thanks OP for the lovely pics from last night... :)

Those come hither eyes...:eek:

I am on my way in just over a week... :D

Thanks Pashulty for all the links to pics, that lovely interview and videos.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mmm.... Thank you OP... mmm...ooo....laaaa...:o:o:o

https://twitter.com/Stuartspotlight/status/339828868699529216/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting the group photo Pashulty!

Katya has an interesting new hairstyle and Pasha looks great in his Alpha industries flight jacket! :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    idetached wrote: »
    You are a doll for finding and sharing this. I am one very very very did I say very Happy U.S. fan. When dancers enjoy dancing with each other it always adds that something special to the dance and it shows that Pasha and Katya enjoy dancing with each other. Thank You

So happy that you have got to see a dance from the tour idetached :) That was probably the first time they had showcased the dance to a live audience.....and they looked overjoyed at the reaction to it. Thank you again Pashulty :) I have been swaying all day today.....think I might know the dance off by heart now....could probably take Katya's place if required ;):D
    blackflier wrote: »
    1:08 Is easily my favourite moment :D

I knew which bit you meant blackflier even before I checked the vid...... that look......:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting the group photo Pashulty!

Katya has an interesting new hairstyle and Pasha looks great in his Alpha industries flight jacket! :):)

Yes....interesting hairstyle indeed music girl.... and Pashaaaaa....mmmm...ooo....laaaaa.....

A retweet earlier by Marian doesn't even begin to describe how I feel....
    Gwen Hollingsworth‏@GHollingsworth2
    Pasha Pasha Pasha, my heart skips a beat. Pasha Pasha Pasha, you make my legs go weak. #odetoPasha #excited @MarianKeyes @TonyBainz

Gutter thoughts....:o:o:o ....Korky might be able to better explain them...;):D... Korky and her double entendre...lol ... :rolleyes:;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks music girl :) Here is proof that Marian is the ultimate Gutter Girl. Our butt ogling is tame compared to Marian's antics. You go girl!....hope you have brushed more than your teeth...just in case :o:D
    lol... Marian!!!!

Thanks music girl for the tweet and also for bringing back the Independent article with Marian again... :) ... Nice little yearning read... ;)

Thanks OP for the lovely pics from last night...

Those come hither eyes...

I am on my way in just over a week...

Thanks Pashulty for all the pics. As music girl said...loving the flight jacket.....he sooo wants to be a pilot :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    So happy that you have got to see a dance from the tour idetached :) That was probably the first time they had showcased the dance to a live audience.....and they looked overjoyed at the reaction to it. Thank you again Pashulty :) I have been swaying all day today.....think I might know the dance off by heart now....could probably take Katya's place if required ;)

I knew which bit you meant blackflier even before I checked the vid...... that look......

So glad I found the video while looking for Pasha goodies...:D...And indeed very happy that those who have not had the opportunity to see Pasha and Katya live this year, have at least been able to watch one of their routines.... :) ... Thanks to PPWHGlasgow..... :)

First BIB.... Yes they did.... And although I have seen them live quite a few times I was again amazed how connected they were with the audience ... it was like inviting the audience to enjoy the dance with them rather than come look at us... As Pasha has mentioned in his interviews.... inviting the audience to get lost in the magic of Pasha's world of dance.... :)

Second BIB... you will just have to wait your turn callie... ;):p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So glad I found the video while looking for Pasha goodies...:D...And indeed very happy that those who have not had the opportunity to see Pasha and Katya live this year, have at least been able to watch one of their routines.... :) ... Thanks to PPWHGlasgow..... :)

First BIB.... Yes they did.... And although I have seen them live quite a few times I was again amazed how connected they were with the audience ... it was like inviting the audience to enjoy the dance with them rather than come look at us... As Pasha has mentioned in his interviews.... inviting the audience to get lost in the magic of Pasha's world of dance.... :)

Second BIB... you will just have to wait your turn callie... ;):p:D

BIB....I'm a very patient girl ;)

Tweet during the interval at Dublin

Gwen Hollingsworth ‏@GHollingsworth2
    @TonyBainz @karent12121 @MarianKeyes Be Jaysus, Pasha is a fine strap of a man! We're in the front row, looking up Katya's knickers #voyeur

:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BIB....I'm a very patient girl ;)

Tweet during the interval at Dublin

Gwen Hollingsworth ‏@GHollingsworth2
    @TonyBainz @karent12121 @MarianKeyes Be Jaysus, Pasha is a fine strap of a man! We're in the front row, looking up Katya's knickers #voyeur

:o:D

lol.... the Irish gutter girls are out in full force... ;):p:D

Thanks for posting callie... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »

OMG ...thank you Pashulty ...watched 3 times already

Other dancers may be on the floor
    Dear, but my eyes will see only you
    Only you have the magic technique
    When we sway I go weak

plummeting towards gutter:eek:

I think I am singularly increasing the YT view count without meaning to... :o:o

Sway me, make me
    Thrill me, hold me
    Bend me, ease me
    You have a way with me

Pashaaaa..... yep..... gutter girl..... :o:o:o
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE

Ha ha ha! I mean :D:D:D ! Pashulty, how did you know I was lurking? Oooh, telepathy! :eek: Double entendre? Moi? Mais non, mon ami, je suis juste. Vraiment!

I watched 'your boy' dancing to 'Sway' yesterday and was composing a reply, honestly, and was then distracted by my Korky coughing up a fur-ball and by the time I cleared up and returned to my laptop it had semi-switched itself off and.....well, you don't want to hear what an exciting life I lead, I'm sure. Anyway, I liked Pasha's eyebrow wiggle enormously ('my boy' does that a lot too) and there was a near Nipple Alert at around .58 when he pulled his top up a bit!! Very nearly an :eek: moment for the audience (but a :) moment for you). Don't worry about the ever-beckoning gutter for I too dwell there, albeit in Louisville rather than Pashasburgh. It's very comfy and brings many a smile to the lips, mainly at inappropriate moments. :o

Edit: Couldn't quote your post as DS wouldn't let it be submitted with 15 thingies!!! You know what I mean. Not to be outdone or reprimanded , though, here are a few to sprinkle in the above post abundantly...:p :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE

Ha ha ha! I mean ! Pashulty, how did you know I was lurking? Oooh, telepathy! Double entendre? Moi? Mais non, mon ami, je suis juste. Vraiment!

I watched 'your boy' dancing to 'Sway' yesterday and was composing a reply, honestly, and was then distracted by my Korky coughing up a fur-ball and by the time I cleared up and returned to my laptop it had semi-switched itself off and.....well, you don't want to hear what an exciting life I lead, I'm sure. Anyway, I liked Pasha's eyebrow wiggle enormously ('my boy' does that a lot too) and there was a near Nipple Alert at around .58 when he pulled his top up a bit!! Very nearly an moment for the audience (but a moment for you). Don't worry about the ever-beckoning gutter for I too dwell there, albeit in Louisville rather than Pashasburgh. It's very comfy and brings many a smile to the lips, mainly at inappropriate moments.

Edit: Couldn't quote your post as DS wouldn't let it be submitted with 15 thingies!!! You know what I mean. Not to be outdone or reprimanded , though, here are a few to sprinkle in the above post abundantly...

*Waves* to Korky from the adjoining gutter :)

I've told Pashulty before about always having to delete her 'thingies' before quoting her posts :rolleyes::D

.....and now I am having to delete your 'thingies' too :D:eek::rolleyes::p:):D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ha ha ha! I mean :D ! Pashulty, how did you know I was lurking? Oooh, telepathy! Double entendre? Moi? Mais non, mon ami, je suis juste. Vraiment!

I watched 'your boy' dancing to 'Sway' yesterday and was composing a reply, honestly, and was then distracted by my Korky coughing up a fur-ball and by the time I cleared up and returned to my laptop it had semi-switched itself off and.....well, you don't want to hear what an exciting life I lead, I'm sure. Anyway, I liked Pasha's eyebrow wiggle enormously ('my boy' does that a lot too) and there was a near Nipple Alert at around .58 when he pulled his top up a bit!! Very nearly an :eek: moment for the audience (but a :) moment for you). Don't worry about the ever-beckoning gutter for I too dwell there, albeit in Louisville rather than Pashasburgh. It's very comfy and brings many a smile to the lips, mainly at inappropriate moments.

Edit: Couldn't quote your post as DS wouldn't let it be submitted with 15 thingies!!! You know what I mean. Not to be outdone or reprimanded , though, here are a few to sprinkle in the above post abundantly...:p

lol.....Korky.... you are impossible...;):p

Yeah...no nipslip....:cry::p... Soon be Paso time though... :p (10 sleeps and 1 sleepless night to be exact eeeek)

Inappropriate thoughts at inappropriate moments....:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *Waves* to Korky from the adjoining gutter

I've told Pashulty before about always having to delete her 'thingies' before quoting her posts :rolleyes::D

.....and now I am having to delete your 'thingies' too :eek::rolleyes::p:):D

:p:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prepare yourself Pashulty ;)

https://twitter.com/TonyBainz/status/339857087423193088/photo/1

Thanks to Mr Keyes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Prepare yourself Pashulty ;)

https://twitter.com/TonyBainz/status/339857087423193088/photo/1

Thanks to Mr Keyes :D

mmmm.....oooooo.....laaaaaaaaa........thump....thud.... :o:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry callie.... honestly its not drool..... :o:o:o

Thank you... :o:o:o

ETA.... All roads lead to Rome....:o:o

I am a naughty gutter girl....:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Pashulty is currently indisposed I had better take over tweet duty until normal service is resumed :rolleyes: :D

Marian Keyes ‏@MarianKeyes

... Oh my God! The Pasha and Katya show was FABULOUS!!!!! Such beautiful dancing! And HUGELY entertaining! I'm SO HAPPY!

Marian Keyes ‏@MarianKeyes

..all the dancers were great but Pasha has a very special energy. It was a great great show! So uplifting! #LivingTheDream #Again #NonStop
This discussion has been closed.