Right Who is going to be in the bottom 2 tomorrow?

Comments

• HMOHMO Posts: 42,130
    Forum Member
    Why Janet? I thought she was one of the favorites a few weeks ago and now people think she will leave, I doubt it.
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,130
    Forum Member
    It seems like the Risk but they will be saved, and they'll be there because they went first not because their performance was as bad as Frankie's. Frankie has got to go now.
  • aclevernameaclevername Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Based on last night's performance, it really should be Frankie and Janet.
  • hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie and Little Mix, with Frankie going.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Remember whoever stands on Dermots left and our right is a gonner :D
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon it will be Frankie and Sophie, with hopefully Frankie going.
  • The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its between Frankie, Sophie and The Risk. All of them had problems last night and I have posted my bottom two on another thread but having thought about it I have changed my mind and now I think it might be Sophie vs The Risk, even though I am desperate to see Frankie :mad: gone. A lot of people say that Janet is in trouble, I agree it was a strange performance from her I can't see it that she will be in the bottom two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie won't go. They'll keep him in for as long as possible - probably until he's definitely on the tour which is usually week 5/6.
  • daz_fdaz_f Posts: 6,642
    Forum Member
    hannah-x wrote: »
    Frankie and Little Mix, with Frankie going.

You have got to be havin a laugh really Little Mix in botton 2 not a chance they smashed it last night and was one of the best on the night
    Forum Member
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Frankie won't go. They'll keep him in for as long as possible - probably until he's definitely on the tour which is usually week 5/6.

Can't see Coco-knob lasting that long TBH
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie for certain. Hoping for Frankie as well but think it might be Kitty again..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Frankie & Sophie/Janet
  • Bella TrixBella Trix Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    Think it's between Sophie, The Risk, Frankie and Kitty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Im not getting Misha at all how come she has all the great costumes and perfomances behind her that makes her stand out is she being portrayed as the winner already, dont like her she comes across has butter wouldnt melt but I think she is quite fierce, not for me get her out I say, I like Sophie she needs a bit of a kick up the the bum to let the showgirl out like the Risk but come on thriller was a bad song choice where the fark does these song choices come from all the songs in the world they pick crap one's I think Johnny should be the next Jayne Macdonald and go on cruise ships he aint never going to be
    the Xfactor winner, botton two Frankie and Janet , Janet to go she has the same tone week in week out.:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Based on performance for me Janet and The Risk.
  • flowerladyflowerlady Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie GoGoesA :D & i think Sophie or I wish Micha B:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Sophie and Craig.
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Little Mix and Sophie.

Little Mix were the best by far of the acts last night. Sophie sadly was poor again. Frankie and Sophie at bottom closely followed by The Risk then Janet.

The above is based on performance but as we saw last week a dreadful act by Frankie and somehow? he never hit the bottom. Now there's a thing.

Whilst somone has access to the voting results as they come in, as they say in the old Stingray 1960's Tv puppet show, "anything can happen in the next half hour" (at 0.44 minutes in if you can't wait for the exciting bit).:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E06cNv55jTs

Those were the days when puppets were real puppets not like the shambles on X Factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Agree about Mischa. Also whoever put that horn on her did her no favours...it made her look like a rhinocerous, and quite fierce
    And a bit of a nobhead. :o
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig
    Misha
    Janet
    Kitty
    Johnny
    The Risk
    Little Mix
    Frankie
    Sophie
    Marcus
  • Purple-KiwisPurple-Kiwis Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Methinks Frankie and Sophie. Or Frankie and Janet. There is a feeling that at least one of the girls will be in the bottom two.
    Forum Member
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    Craig
    Misha
    Janet
    Kitty
    Johnny
    The Risk
    Little Mix
    Frankie
    Sophie
    Marcus

Not Marcus
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    I think Frankie and The Risk. Sophie is another possibility, as is Marcus.

I wasn't as wowed by Craig as the audience and judges so he's possibly vulnerable.

The best acts of the evening were Little Mix and Kitty. I'm now totally a Little Mix fan!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    daz_f wrote: »
    Not Marcus

no..he was good :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sophie and Johnny.