Options

Harvey now my new favourite.

2»

Comments

• Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd never heard of Harvey before CBB and knew nothing of his 'history' ... still don't, in fact

I therefore, only judge him on his time in the house ... and there's nothing I dislike, to be honest
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    In my experience, telling something how it is usually equates to being a self-righteous buffoon. This is no exception.

This made me nearly wet myself :D It is absolutely true though.

Telling it like it is is completely overrated. I wouldn't want to know anyone who tells it like it is all the time because those types of people are usually just horribly gobby and aggressive.
  • Options
    magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a moralising little twerp, who should act his age and not his shoe size. Why he thinks he is the voice of morality beats me.

Thinking more about his reaction to Danica and Rhian - could it be because neither of them noticed him?

Horrible, horrible man.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke right? Horrid masognistic individual

I did wonder this actually. Wouldn't suprise me if Harvey was the type of person that thought men cheating on a wife is just what they do but women flirting with males that aren't their boyfriends makes them 'disgraceful'. Harvey should look at himself the next time he says disgraceul when judging on this subject matter. What I don't understand is how he thought Prince and Michael were really good friends before (which I never got the feeling that they were). Harvey was just upset that girl broke his boys clique up.
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CBB has been brilliant tonight, Harvey's told it how it is. There's no beating round the bush with him. What he said about Danica I 100% agree with.

Harvey to win. :D

She hasn' actually heated on anyone - he has, notoriously. He's a hypocrite.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harvey has one rule for men and one rule for women when it comes to morals; Danica's 'disgusting' yet he's close friends with Ashley.