Options

Right Who is going to be in the bottom 2 tomorrow?

summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have a feeling it will be JANET and FRANKIE

But JANET will be saved BY the panel
it wont go to public vote.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Frankie and Sophie.
  • Options
    Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could well be Janet alright :eek: :(
  • Options
    Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie-most likely

Kitty/Janet-equally likely
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie and Sophie.

Frankie will be saved :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
    Forum Member
    Sophie and probably Frankie (or Marcus or The Risk)..Sophie will go home whoever she is against.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie and The Risk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoever it is, it should be decided by deadlock. Almost without exception they were shit. The public should decide who goes. Weak acts being protected by the judges is wrong.
  • Options
    clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am gonna say that the bottom 2 could be Sophie and The Risk i think
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope Janet goes tonight, I've heard enough of her yodelling and yelping her way through those songs. I'm sick of the sound and sight of her tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I havent watched the show yet, going to catch up this morning. But considering I've seen several posts of the variety "gawd it MUST have been a bad show if Frankie was one of the better ones" I am guessing it might be hard to call.
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Based on performance alone it should be Frankie and (I'm sad to say) Janet. However I believe Janet will be safe for this week at least and either The Risk or Sophie will fill the vacant spot. There is a chance that it could be taken by Kitty but that would be a travesty as, along with Johnny, they are the two most consistently best act week-in week-out.

Based on above speculation The Risk would be safe against all comers, and Sophie will go whomever she is against in the bottom two. The only one I have trouble predicting is a Kitty/Frankie match-up. I think Frankie should go but the judges will save him over Kitty as they will view him as more popular with the general public as they all seem to be unaware that he is the most hated contestant in the history of the show.
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Frankie and Sophie, but The Risk could be on danger due to all the drama and their performance was quite weak.
    Janet could be interesting!
  • Options
    GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie I feel is certain to be in the bottom but I can't figure out who with.

Frankie was poor as usual but was probably his best performance so far (not saying much) so will probably be safe.

Janet was absolutely dreadful but she's the people's favourite and I can't see her being the bottom any time soon.

I always thought Misha would be the shock exit, that could possibly be tonight. She's already lost all popularity last week and if she's in the bottom two with Sophie, I think Sophie could out-sing her.

Or maybe Marcus.
  • Options
    BurketteBurkette Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie I feel is certain to be in the bottom but I can't figure out who with.

Frankie was poor as usual but was probably his best performance so far (not saying much) so will probably be safe.

Janet was absolutely dreadful but she's the people's favourite and I can't see her being the bottom any time soon.

I always thought Misha would be the shock exit, that could possibly be tonight. She's already lost all popularity last week and if she's in the bottom two with Sophie, I think Sophie could out-sing her.

Or maybe Marcus.

Misha has not lost all popularity and will certainly not be bottom 2. I like Sophie but she is yet to outsing Misha and neither will be going home tonight. That will be Frankie or Kitty.
  • Options
    Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Sadly I think Sophie will be in the bottom 2 tonight, not down to her but the judges comments.

And in so far as who else I don't think it will matter, they'll get rid of Sophie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On performances it should be The Risk and Janet.

However as its very rarely decided on performance alone, in fact a bad one for a favourite can actually push their votes up as their fans try to save them,

Frankie and ??? - Sophie possibly (no idea what her fan base is really like really) or possibly the Risk (lineup change, death slot and poor performance).
  • Options
    JB220706JB220706 Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Janet and Frankie seem certain to me. But if I was a betting girl I'd put a cheeky one on Mischa being a shock for the bottom two. I think her performance was not as good and so many have done Tainted Love before (was it Aidan last year??). Although I don't think she is unpopular I think some people who may have voted before won't again because of the doubt cast on her character. There's something a bit uncomfortable about her now and she seemed to have lost the confidence that gave her the wow factor last night.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Little Mix and Sophie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie for definite and I'm not sure who'll be joining her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie for sure, and she'll be gone no matter who joins her :( If it was down to actual performance it'd be Craig (controversial to say that I know but he was dull dull dull to the point he made Janet look interesting and vocally not great, he was holding back) and The Risk (who I think could be in danger).
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB220706 wrote: »
    Janet and Frankie seem certain to me. But if I was a betting girl I'd put a cheeky one on Mischa being a shock for the bottom two. I think her performance was not as good and so many have done Tainted Love before (was it Aidan last year??). Although I don't think she is unpopular I think some people who may have voted before won't again because of the doubt cast on her character. There's something a bit uncomfortable about her now and she seemed to have lost the confidence that gave her the wow factor last night.

Agree about Mischa. Also whoever put that horn on her did her no favours...it made her look like a rhinocerous, and quite fierce
  • Options
    FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Frankie and The Risk,

might also be Sophie
  • Options
    JayneykulJayneykul Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Heres hoping its Janet and the risk that is the right decision on the performances and would really put the cat amongst the pigeons! A double elimniation would be fantastic then we could see the bakc of the awful Janet
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I just hope it isn't Johnny, but keep getting the feeling that it will be. :(
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Sophie (:() vs Frankie.