Boots online applications

StaceySkyStaceySky Posts: 570
Forum Member
✭✭
When ever a Boots job comes up I always go to apply for it as I wouldn't mind working for them. However I have never been able to apply for a job with them as there website always messes up. I have tried to apply for 4 jobs in the past 4 years but I've never had any luck. It's either because the site won't let me go any further on my application because it won't load, or it would just log me out, or like today after selecting the hours I can do it says 'The position you are applying for, is no longer available.' Yet when I go back to search for other jobs, that job is still on the website and I can apply for it again however like I said before, when I get pass the hours I can do, the same message comes up.
It's so frustrating as I would like to work for them but I can never apply due to website messing up all the time.
My mother, a few years ago, has also tried to apply for a job at Boots and she was never able to due to the website messing up.

So I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem, and what did you do to be able to apply in the end?

Comments

• ninjazninjaz Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I'm looking for work at the minute too, and I have the same problem. Sites like Tesco and Boots make you fill out these application forms that take like 20 minutes and then it says the position is no longer available. I think they just have crappy websites that don't update themselves, so they advertise positions that are already taken!