Options

When is Steven going to be exposed?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Or do they only like exposing the females because they get judged more harshly and receive more hate?

Steven has spoken about having an affair with a married woman.
Her children referred to him as 'baby' so the husband wouldn't find out.
SOURCE

There's the fact he too has a partner, as was discovered via Facebook on the launch night and confirmed by his own mother.
SOURCE

Although, he is actually single now though :D
SOURCE

I am disappointed every year that a young, attractive female housemate is usually targeted for hate of Biblical proportions for possessing a sex drive and I am dismayed that males who behave the same or even worse are 'let off'.

Why haven't they discussed this and had people phone in on BOTS like they did with Kimberly?

The hypocrisy of judgement is quite depressing. It's 2014 ffs where's the equality?

Comments

• Options
    Don_RecardoDon_Recardo Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is Steven going to get exposed ?

I assumed Kim exposed him last night for a few minutes
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that duvet had fallen off of the bed, I think he would have been exposed then.

Ugh!

>:(
  • Options
    momoriromomoriro Posts: 2,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He creeps me out big time! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Even before I read all this, I thought the whole 'I've slept with married women' thing was disgusting. I don't understand why people seem to readily accept this and not bat an eyelid about it. In my opinion, it's as bad as Helen's former career.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Stephen's mummy is 'in' with the bots crew.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is Steven going to get exposed ?

I assumed Kim exposed him last night for a few minutes
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    If that duvet had fallen off of the bed, I think he would have been exposed then.

Ugh!

>:(
    That would have been a step too far! I did not want to see that can of Vimto he was shaking up under the duvet >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momoriro wrote: »
    He creeps me out big time! :o
    He does me too, he makes my teeth itch :o
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the guy but that stuff is from outside the house, what does that actually have to do with BB ?

I thought we was against all this stuff on here ?
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Oh I loved the one, I wouldn't even open up a jar for him
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably never because the producers like him, they just aren't fond of Kimberly so she's the villain.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    ....and confirmed by his own mother....

Interesting if that's true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even before I read all this, I thought the whole 'I've slept with married women' thing was disgusting. I don't understand why people seem to readily accept this and not bat an eyelid about it. In my opinion, it's as bad as Helen's former career.
    Yes, it shows the kind of character they have really (or lack of it)
  • Options
    ThadThad Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    I'm seeing a growing trend of people that are genuinely creeped out by Steven. me included. Makes my skin crawl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I don't like the guy but that stuff is from outside the house, what does that actually have to do with BB ?

Anyone that says they don't take into consideration things from outside the house when it comes to housemates is probably lying.

I don't like Helen, but if she's going to be judged on her past, I don't see why Steven shouldn't be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen's mummy is 'in' with the bots crew.
    Well she definitely has connections with the TOWIE crew, so it could be an incestuous link
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    My eyes are still recovering from the bed scene last night. They do not need to see Steven exposed. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

I agree, but seeing as they have nailed Kimberly to a cross for having a partner on BOTS and it has now been infiltrated into the house via a message from Steven's mother, in the interests of fairness don't you think Kimberly should have similar positive airtime?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting if that's true.
    She liked the Facebook status of the girl saying her boyfriend had just gone on Big Brother
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone that says they don't take into consideration things from outside the house when it comes to housemates is probably lying.

I don't like Helen, but if she's going to be judged on her past, I don't see why Steven shouldn't be.
    Very true, and I also can't bear Danielle, but have no idea why they keep showing her modelling pics on BOTS but no-one else's, it's very unfair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    My eyes are still recovering from the bed scene last night. They do not need to see Steven exposed. :o
    It nearly exposed me, I wanted to peel my own skin off to escape the mental images :D
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She liked the Facebook status of the girl saying her boyfriend had just gone on Big Brother

Yes I saw that but it's very odd that there's been no mention of her anywhere else.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It nearly exposed me, I wanted to peel my own skin off to escape the mental images :D

I am thinking shops must have sold out of brain bleach after last night.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or do they only like exposing the females because they get judged more harshly and receive more hate?

Steven has spoken about having an affair with a married woman.
    Her children referred to him as 'baby' so the husband wouldn't find out.

But of course... he was the victim...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYHMig6Nvx0&feature=player_detailpage#t=1990
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because this forum and BB run on Double standards, It's ok for Steven to have a gf befor he came in but not Kim, It's ok for Ashleigh to bitch behind peoples backs but not Helen, Its ok for Winston to get in bed with a second girl, but it wasn't ok for Kim to jump in the shower with him. It's ok for winston to be sexist and make sexist remarks but not Ash or Marlon.
    The level of hypocrisy on here gets worse every year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I saw that but it's very odd that there's been no mention of her anywhere else.
    probably paid her to keep her trap shut lol

I find it odd that his Mum liked it, why would you like something that was a lie?