Kims phone call to Steven

Comments

• ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sahmraw wrote: »
    She is on an IV. I really believe she has the extreme morning sickness which is why BB are letting her talk to Steven. I think she is pregnant.

Psl lol
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jane_doe wrote: »
    That has got to be the biggest crock of sh*t ever...Hospital my ar*e!

Did you notice when steven packed her stuff he popped a brand new envelope on top supposedly containing the photo's we know she already took with her yesterday lol BB trying to squash the rumour she knew she wasn't coming back..so bleedin OBVIOUS!

BB id stop digging if I were you...

I noticed the way he put that envelope on top, and was also confused if that was supposed to be the envelope of photos. Because posters on here say that they saw Kimberly take the envelope of photos with her.:confused:

So was it the same envelope?
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we maybe should face the facts, Kim must really be genuinely fond of Steven and it hasn't been as fake as first thought. Don't know what she sees in him but she must do to ring him up now she knows exactly what the public thinks and has no doubt done research on his business.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Money?
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    I think we maybe should face the facts, Kim must really be genuinely fond of Steven and it hasn't been as fake as first thought. Don't know what she sees in him but she must do to ring him up now she knows exactly what the public thinks and has no doubt done research on his business.

Well we will see how genuine it is because if it is all so genuine then BBBOTS will have her ex on the show tomorrow asking him what he thinks to that then after they aired the phone call tonight! That's what they always do so let's wait & see if it happens!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    This forum is the best ..... all your comments have given me a good chuckle.
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    atko wrote: »
    Well we will see how genuine it is because if it is all so genuine then BBBOTS will have her ex on the show tomorrow asking him what he thinks to that then after they aired the phone call tonight! That's what they always do so let's wait & see if it happens!

TBH I don't see why BOTS can't have Kimberley herself on the show, or have her call in. Yes, I know that she's ill, but she's clearly not that bad that she couldn't do a couple of minutes of chat by telephone.

They don't have to ask her anything confidential, just her opinions on those left in the house.

Bet they won't though...
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretzel wrote: »
    TBH I don't see why BOTS can't have Kimberley herself on the show, or have her call in. Yes, I know that she's ill, but she's clearly not that bad that she couldn't do a couple of minutes of chat by telephone.

They don't have to ask her anything confidential, just her opinions on those left in the house.

Bet they won't though...

That's true.
  • TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    She sounded very happy on the phone. I never heard her sound so happy when she was in the house.
  • Egg The GothEgg The Goth Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sounded very happy on the phone. I never heard her sound so happy when she was in the house.

They trimmed the first bit off.

"Big Brother this is Houston, Kimberley.........patching you through now"
  • TheGreatKatsbyTheGreatKatsby Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    They trimmed the first bit off.

"Big Brother this is Houston, Kimberley.........patching you through now"

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I just don't get this. When you go into big brother you lose your right to privacy on certain things. Kim gets ill disappears and we are barely given an explanation.... It doesn't seem fair! Xx
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven: "I want you to be the first person I meet when I leave the house. Will you be there Kim?"
    Kimberly: "Err, yes, I suppose that can be arranged".

Such enthusiasm.:D
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Steven: "I want you to be the first person I meet when I leave the house. Will you be there Kim?"

I'll bet Mummy will be there jockeying for position;-)
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    Yeah, also known as walker-coward syndrome :D

Why would she be at an airport? She's lived in England for 4 years

Because she needs to get far away from Steven. And she did tell Jale that she had nowhere to live when she got out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    Well let's hope she watched the You Tube bit where he was stalking his married Mum of 2 in an eerily similar way to when he set his sights on Kimbot.

I really cant take him seriously, he's so delusional and moronic and, yes, a classic abuser/stalker. I'd run a mile.

So glad he shaved his head. Wouldn't want to think he wasn't deeply concerned over Kim's illness. After all he was severely affected and Stevo doesn't give a flying toss unless it's how the world solely revolves around him.
  • GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got a very nice telephone voice and sounded very happy "rocking the IV" :)
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP is right that sounded like the call was in an airport :o Kimberly jetting off to LA already lol
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Popular Mechanics and Exchange & Mart probably

Don't think Popular Mechanics is published anymore - I was thinking more Practical Woodworking and Radio Communications.
  • tfftff Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Wayne_B wrote: »
    But, you know how much he loves her, right ? You know don't you ? Don't you ? :D:D:D:D:D

This is the weirdest question that Steven asks.

In the real world, if you were asked this question how would you answer?

"You know how much I love you right? You know don't you? Don't you?"

My instinct says - "well you've told me that you love me but I don't know how much. How am I supposed to know? To the breadth of the Thames? Or as far as the moon? Go ahead and tell me how much you love me."

He's an idiot:D
  • StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tff wrote: »
    This is the weirdest question that Steven asks.

In the real world, if you were asked this question how would you answer?

"You know how much I love you right? You know don't you? Don't you?"

My instinct says - "well you've told me that you love me but I don't know how much. How am I supposed to know? To the breadth of the Thames? Or as far as the moon? Go ahead and tell me how much you love me."

He's an idiot:D

3 inches probably.
  • Andy__DAndy__D Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    Pingu222 wrote: »
    I like how he goes into the house afterwards saying "she said she's going to be there when I get out" etc etc when it was him telling her that's what she's going to do and she half heartedly said "I'm sure it can be arranged" haha

I thought that was good too....,YAY! :D
  • IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She will ask manufacturer to send another Kimbot :) Maybe Steven will be lucky to get version before he was included in the latest anti-virus update
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 inches probably.

:D:D:D Nice one!
  • crispihcrispih Posts: 2,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she thought it was flirting, he started to dominate her and she didn't know what else to do but leave - or was she preggers?????????