2013 Classic Series DVD releases.

1838485868789»

Comments

• JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NB- don't you all know it is COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE Marco Polo could ever be found? :D (See the documentary on the Lost in Time dvd)

I did like the rumour Frazer Hines pointedly repeated "I don't think The Highlanders will ever be found" at a convention recently. "I. Don't. Think. The. Highlanders. Will. Ever. Be. Found." Even if he was just winding people up, or was serious, the idea The Highlanders might be out there fills my heart with joy.
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Am getting Thr Enemy of the World" DVD for Christmas, am very happy :D
  • TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it is now November 19th. I will be picking up my Tenth Planet later today.

That makes the list:

2013:
    The Enemy of The World: UK: November 25th
    An Adventure in Time and Space (inside The Day of the Doctor): December 2nd. 2013

I am going on vacation this Sunday and I will return on December 10th. The two above titles are being released while I am gone (in a matter of just a few days). Thus, I am ending the list on this thread at this point. Since this year is almost over and nothing else will be released after December second, I encourage everybody to continue this discussion on the 2014 list:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=69649398#post69649398

I hope to see all of you there and I hope to see many more releases announced for next year. :):):)
  • bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An adventure in time and space now only available on its own in the uk. Where are you going for vacation theophile? Wish I was going away now as its dark, cold and frosty here in the north of england (Christopher ecclestone land)
  • Dr jake youngDr jake young Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ordered enemy of the world for the celebration convention this weekend, can't wait to see it! Maybe there will be a commentary?

Also, seeing as this will be my final comment on this thread, thanks everyone for making it a good one!

I will see you on the other side..... (2014 thread).
  • chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe Enemy DVD has no commentary. The only extra is Web trailer.

Thanks for keeping this thread up-to-date Theophile. I'm excited about Adventure/Time/Space DVD and am glad it's not being combined with Day of the Doctor (I don't really care about DOTD).

Enjoy 10th Planet, Theo, and have a nice holiday. See you on the 2014 thread!
  • slider28slider28 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Theophile wrote: »
    Well, it is now November 19th. I will be picking up my Tenth Planet later today.

That makes the list:

2013:
    The Enemy of The World: UK: November 25th
    An Adventure in Time and Space (inside The Day of the Doctor): December 2nd. 2013

I am going on vacation this Sunday and I will return on December 10th. The two above titles are being released while I am gone (in a matter of just a few days). Thus, I am ending the list on this thread at this point. Since this year is almost over and nothing else will be released after December second, I encourage everybody to continue this discussion on the 2014 list:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=69649398#post69649398

I hope to see all of you there and I hope to see many more releases announced for next year. :):):)

IM out the door right now to get mine! :)
  • TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I picked up my Tenth Planet DVD today.

Somebody asked me by private e-mail where I picked it up because they were told by a retailer that it was not out as of yet. I bought mine at my local Barnes & Noble. If anybody else is having a hard time finding it, I recommend check out your local Barnes & Noble if you have one. :)
    Forum Member
    Theophile wrote: »
    I picked up my Tenth Planet DVD today.

Somebody asked me by private e-mail where I picked it up because they were told by a retailer that it was not out as of yet. I bought mine at my local Barnes & Noble. If anybody else is having a hard time finding it, I recommend check out your local Barnes & Noble if you have one. :)

Well, Go fig! The closest Barnes and Noble to me does not sell DVD's! SIGH!!! The one on the other side of town does. So Friday it's 20% off, so I'm going Friday! YAY! Thanks for the heads up!
    Forum Member
    Dec 10th 2013 Enemy Of The World DVD release for the USA!

Opps 12th... My bad!!!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/dr-who-enemy-of-the-world-2013/m2209133.aspx?path=2b72a668f67368ce37bc781f3074a295en02