Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »
    It's not the only thing that's (allegedly) been faked - the exotic illness she had was supposedly an ED.

I think Chim were always quite close, but if you were to look at the DM photos from their wedding party thing the other night, I'd be more inclined to think it was the redhead.

I thought it was an addiction to the white stuff?
  • Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was Googling Mr Gylcerine and I found out that he had an affair in the 80s with a well known cross dressing popstar, so perhaps that is the boyfriend!
  • Options
    FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was an addiction to the white stuff?

I heard it was too many slimming pills, but coke does the same job I guess. No way it was malaria in a million years. Isn't that a recurring illness anyway?
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I think the pale one has been with her boyfriend for a good 10 years (they live together), so I don't think it's her.

According to an article on The Mirror's site, posted an hour ago, they've just split up...
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    Tbell wrote: »
    Everything changes but you?

Who?!

Edit. Ah got it!
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was Googling Mr Gylcerine and I found out that he had an affair in the 80s with a well known cross dressing popstar, so perhaps that is the boyfriend!

Daisy's daddy?
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Duh! Finally worked out who glycerine is. Don't think the boyfriend who has been suggested. His hometown would be in England, wouldn't it? So I think it's a Brit.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    My friend used to know Glycerine back in the day (they moved in the same circles) and he said he was so shocked when he realised who he was now. He was only into men back then, particulary non Monroe.
  • Options
    ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any other clues to mr glycerine?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »
    Any other clues to mr glycerine?

Ah g'wen then, you should be in No Doubt who he's married to.
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    Ah g'wen then, you should be in No Doubt who he's married to.

The ex must be a fair age. He was always Calling his name.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is he called glycerine
  • Options
    tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is he called glycerine

I believe his band had a song called that.

I've not been one to buy into Chim, although there is something certainly off centre about Biffa, but the face on the pale one at her wedding do the other night was something to behold.

And, if you've just married someone who is the love of your life and you like to court a lot of publicity, why would you have your do on Monday night in a not so swanky location?

I feel a bit sorry for that girl. She's clearly still a bit 'wrong in the head'.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    No, she started dating him just after the band took off. She used to date a lower-league footballer.

Still over 10 years
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The glycerine man, is hated by the 80s cross dressing one hit wonder. Latter a friend of Do You Really Want To Hurt Me, both bitching and calling glycerine out for years. So love lost between the three.

Glycerine always said it was a period of experiment for him nothing more. Hurt Me and his friend went nuts over that.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    According to an article on The Mirror's site, posted an hour ago, they've just split up...

It was on the radio this morning. There I was sat at the traffic lights going "Hmmmm interesting" in the voice of Count off Sesame Street :D
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Is he A-. She might be but surely he's B or even C at most?

It says former A list which is why i chose him.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If I remember correctly, the first blind said that the bandmate had a string of high profile 'fake' relationships - which doesn't fit the pale one, who was with her (non-famous) partner for years. It doesn't really fit the other two either.
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a celeb wants to hide an ED and claim it's malaria I'm fine with that. Shouldn't be harsh when it cpomes to health issues.

Why would Cashley marry biffa if she wanted chim instead? What's in it for him? Makes no sense to me unless he wanted to hide his own desires? Wouldn't be surprising if he did given his line of work, sadly. He has headed off abroad now too. They all seem to be moving along right now :)
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    It was on the radio this morning. There I was sat at the traffic lights going "Hmmmm interesting" in the voice of Count off Sesame Street :D

Haha :D
    johartuk wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, the first blind said that the bandmate had a string of high profile 'fake' relationships - which doesn't fit the pale one, who was with her (non-famous) partner for years. It doesn't really fit the other two either.

I didn't say it did, I'm not sure how much of it I buy. My post was just to provide a bit of updated information.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly television actor who has moved on from television now to movies and theatre was telling a story two nights ago about how he once had sex with this A list action movie star back in the day when our first actor was still in the closet. The second actor is deep in the closet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly television actor who has moved on from television now to movies and theatre was telling a story two nights ago about how he once had sex with this A list action movie star back in the day when our first actor was still in the closet. The second actor is deep in the closet.

NPH & ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If a celeb wants to hide an ED and claim it's malaria I'm fine with that. Shouldn't be harsh when it cpomes to health issues.

Why would Cashley marry biffa if she wanted chim instead? What's in it for him? Makes no sense to me unless he wanted to hide his own desires? Wouldn't be surprising if he did given his line of work, sadly. He has headed off abroad now too. They all seem to be moving along right now :)

To hide a scandal of his own. There was a story involving the Gay Times, a photo and a vibrating mobile phone. I think. TBH I read so much tittle tattle it gets jumbled up in my old brain.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    NPH & ???

I'm struggling to think of any perpetually single action stars. I thought of a certain fast and furious actor, whom I was surprised to learn had a female partner and children, and if you start googling the name you've suggested and his, it comes up as a search suggestion...hmm!

Alternatively, is Magic Mike (who is married with a child but that doesn't seem to mean anything on this thread :p) considered an action star now?
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    To hide a scandal of his own.

I seem to remember there were a lot of rumours about his sexuality at one point even after they married...
This discussion has been closed.