Options

Forget who won and who didn't the final was crap.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was a rushed shambles. Such a shame to treat it this way.
  • Options
    Pickle2012Pickle2012 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    It was almost like they decided at the last minute to have a double eviction. Announcing the person in 5th place was like it wasn't planned to happen that way and just seemed really unorganised to me, there was no warning it was a double, almost like an afterthought :confused:
  • Options
    jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shite final , it was to rushed , the best final for me was BB3
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in a state of shock at the sorry excuse for a CBB final... It was like the producers had given up or something! Poor Emma didn't know whether she was coming or going, and evicting Mario and Vicky together? What!? :confused:

I have no words at all... It was probably the worst TV I've watched in my life. The worst part of it is, I love Charlotte and wanted her to win, but the total mess of this final just overshadowed everything - WTF was with the smoke!? I actually thought it was a gas attack for a moment! Awful awful awful!! :mad:
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fell asleep before the final came on, what was that gap all about, it was like the Champions League final going to extra-time and Andy Townsend saying "we'll be back in an hour viewers after the news and weather"? :cool:
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I called it a day after Carol's interview, you could almost telegraph what was going to happen and the result being all over twitter.
    I listened to an early morning radio programme earlier, the presenter had done exactly the same as me and callers expressed their utter disappointment. I can still hear Luke A being announced as the winner, it was truly a who-is-gonna-be moment, at home all alone I jumped from my chair and did a happy dance all around the room .. we ain't gonna get a moment like then again are we?:(
    I just picked a moment when my personal favourite that year won, no doubt the blank can be filled in with other peoples' favourites:)
  • Options
    the cheesethe cheese Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Six evictions in 1½ hours of TV is far too many. You only get time for 1 or 2 quick questions from Emma (if you can even hear them over the crowd chanting) then it's time for more adverts and another round of phone line reminders before the next 'finalist' is hurriedly wheeled out.

And splitting the show up with an hour gap in the middle is just daft too. It reminds me of the days when ITV would show the first part of a big movie from 9-10 then break for 40 mins for the News At Ten before putting the second half of the film on.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too rushed for one thing.No atmosphere.No excitement.No nothing.It just didn't feel like a final again.Anyone agree?

I felt both of this year's finals have been crap. Rushed and irrelevant questions. And for a final it's really been flat.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem is they have too many people in the final. They need to thin the lot down to about 3 or 4. Takes too long to get them out and then talk to them all, so everything is rushed. But I must be in the minority anyway 'cause I always think BB evictions are shit - including the finals. Never special, just another show. I think people expect too much from such a trashy production.
    In BB1 they did get the number down to three, but the problem was that the last couple of days in the house were beyond dire. On their last night they were treated to a farewell party, and none of them could be bothered - it wasn't as if the last three were particularly friends - so they all went to bed at 9 o'clock. I can't imagine that Lauren, Charlotte and Abz would have had a very wild time either. But I agree that 6 people is too many.
    Veri wrote: »
    Emma was too biased in Mario's favour to give him a proper interview. He wasn't going to be asked about the sly, spiteful side he showed. He wasn't even questioned when he made the ridiculous and hypocritical claim that he didn't like nastiness behind backs. Mario was nasty behind backs, and he seemed happy to be with the "clique" when they were nasty.

I don't know that the final night is a very good time for a challenging interview though. How Scott Mason was mario's time in the house? Scott seemed to do nothing but sit glued at the hip to whichever out of Caroline or Becky was bitching at the time, then came out of the house and said that he hated bitching.
    I have no words at all... It was probably the worst TV I've watched in my life. The worst part of it is, I love Charlotte and wanted her to win, but the total mess of this final just overshadowed everything - WTF was with the smoke!? I actually thought it was a gas attack for a moment! Awful awful awful!! :mad:
    I assume that is what happens if you set off a lot of fireworks at once in heavy rain. :D I was in full door-kicking mode at that moment, so it came as welcome light relief.
    Venetian wrote: »
    . I can still hear Luke A being announced as the winner, it was truly a who-is-gonna-be moment, at home all alone I jumped from my chair and did a happy dance all around the room .. (

:D:) At least we have that one to look back on. *does another happy dance at the memory*
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such a disappointing Final !

Each & every HM deserved their personal exit & individual moment of 'glory' -- yet, they evicted Mario & Vicky together.....that wasn't fair !

In fact, the entire process seemed uncoordinated & rushed. I can't remember how many HM's are usually evicted, on the last day ??

The hour break, when they were advertising a debut programme, was obviously playing the viewers for fools :(

When they announced the Winner - I was on tenterhooks, in case Charlotte removed all her clothes or played out some form of crudity :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was dire. The most tension-free, lifeless, limp, lame final I've ever watched. I gave up after Lauren's interview.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Think ch5 wanted us all to watch celeb spa for new rating figures, they wanted to rush bb get it over with .. waste time waiting for final result it was recorded and announced while celeb spa was on, tweets and forums told who won before we viewed bb at 11 lol. I preferred ch4 bb more, maybe bb had its day now