Options

Who was more unpopular? Grace (BB7) or Charley (BB8)

AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
Forum Member
✭✭
I loved both these housemates. But I've been wondering who was most unpopular.
I think it's Charley, as she was hated ever since she walked in, while with Grace, she was only hated a week before left. Though, Charley stayed in longer than Grace did though. So it's hard to compare.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    i think grace was more hated.

charlie was more of a love to hate character. i hated her but wanted her to stay and have as many arguments as possible. whereas grace was completely two faced, and did more bitching than arguing.
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace imo, nasty piece of work, still cant stand seeing her face, a bit strong I know as its just a tv show but she makes me cringe
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grace. She knew what she was doing and was deliberately nasty. She was pure, I love myself, you are beneath me, spite.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grace was shafted by BB, Charley protected.

For some reason fans prefer BB's pet.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Both legendary housemates they were villains but they were entertaining villains that were an asset to there series !
  • Options
    Sachin_Shah1Sachin_Shah1 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Awful girls...
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Probably Grace as Charley turned in to a Love to Hate type of character in the end I loved both though two great housemates :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love both of them too, grace a little more so. She's my number one housemate of all time. I also really enjoyed jasmine lennard. I don't know what this says about me as a person.

To answer the question, grace was hated more. She never became a semi loved, even in a love to hate them kind of way, famous face. Charley would appear on 8 out of 10 cats etc, and was a z list tv star for a while. Grace was in that circus thing but never on panel shows. I guess while they were both villains charley was funny with it. Grace entertained me no end though.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loathed the pair of them but Grace took her nastiness to a level, she was a spiteful snob who knew exactly what she was doing.

Get Grace Out.....her face was a picture. Think that was the start of the crowd booing.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked both but I would probably say Grace as Charley was quite comical in her arguments both great housemates .
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace I lved charley
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Charley was a major, major annoyance. ........actually, now I come to think of it; BB8 in its entirety was a major annoyance.
  • Options
    casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace, by far!!
  • Options
    AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow never realised Grace was more unpopular than Charley.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Grace because Charley was funny also and had friendships.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't like either of them but I think I'd have to say Grace, she makes Helen seem like a lovely person! Charley was just a gobshite.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the only thing I disliked about Grace what the throwing of the water on the HM who nominated her, apart from that , I loved to hate her, but that was not acceptable, bad loser
  • Options
    29bus29bus Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 'Get Grace Out' moment when Ashleigh was choosing the golden balls is still one of the best TV moments. They hadn't done chanting before and they all thought she was really popular. Brilliant.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Grace was shafted by BB, Charley protected.

For some reason fans prefer BB's pet.

BB gave Grace a get out of jail card with the standing task who's prize was immunity from nomination but she was too lazy to stick it. They didn't know for sure but most of them had correctly guessed the prize. Her and the demonic troll, Lisa drew straws or something to see who should quit first and Lisa won.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB gave Grace a get out of jail card with the standing task who's prize was immunity from nomination but she was too lazy to stick it. They didn't know for sure but most of them had correctly guessed the prize. Her and the demonic troll, Lisa drew straws or something to see who should quit first and Lisa won.

plus they gave her the chance to go back in and when she did she was just as awful .

• Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    plus they gave her the chance to go back in and when she did she was just as awful .

They only let her back in because she was mouthing off about Aisleyne and they thought they'd get fireworks but she totally bottled it. Then when she was safely back in the diary room, she started the bitch act again. Nasty but spineless.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Both equally vile!!
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grace was worse by a long shot. Nasty piece of work.

Charley was hard work aswell but then I disliked Chanelle much more so I enjoyed seeing Charley lock horns with her as no one else had the balls to do it.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Absolutely loathed Charley - was more amused by Grace than hated her.
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charley, as bad as Grace was, it was not the CONSTANT bickering, arguing attacking everyone etc that was had from Charley.

Grace was horrid mainly to one person.. Susan.

Charley was just way OTT.