How Do You Cook Your Turkey ?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the past couple of years we have had the turkey from our local butchers and it has been boned, stuffed and rolled. We wet-roast it and it always turns out beautifully moist and tasty.
  • nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    Jalabert wrote: »
    For the past couple of years we have had the turkey from our local butchers and it has been boned, stuffed and rolled. We wet-roast it and it always turns out beautifully moist and tasty.
    Mmmmmm!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmmmmm!!!

Yes nessyfencer, it is mmmmmm!! You need a deep roasting tin to do it but works perfectly.
    Forum Member
    Jalabert wrote: »
    Yes nessyfencer, it is mmmmmm!! You need a deep roasting tin to do it but works perfectly.
    Why can I almost smell it cooking now?

I love turkey!!!! Only really have it at christmas (excluding all the turkey subs I have at uni), so it's one o the highlights o the year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love turkey too! We only have it at christmas but we freeze the left overs and make other meals from it, like turkey and ham pie.
    Forum Member
    Leftovers??? Lightweight :p

lol - the cats get a feed n I get my turkey omelette for brekkie, turkey n cranberry sandwiches for lunch and turkey broth for supper on boxing day :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leftovers??? Lightweight :p

lol - the cats get a feed n I get my turkey omelette for brekkie, turkey n cranberry sandwiches for lunch and turkey broth for supper on boxing day :p

You don't understand how much we have left!:D Our cats have loads. We have sandwiches and a couple more meals
    and still enough to freeze!:D
  • CosinCosin Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I buy mine cooked and cold from Smithfields
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Cosin wrote: »
    I buy mine cooked and cold from Smithfields

....and you resurrected an 8 year old thread why?
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    ....and you resurrected an 8 year old thread why?
    He just found a "Best by 2007" turkey in his chest freezer.