When do you think X Factor UK will start this year?

matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
Forum Member
✭✭
It's usually around the 3rd or 4th week in August X Factor UK starts but I remember after last years series there being a rumor in the news that the show will be starting a little later this year to try and get better viewing figures, rather than starting towards the end of the Summer when viewing is generally down all over. Any ideas?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess would be August 17th.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see it start a month later like in late September
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    I'd like to see it start a month later like in late September

late September would be far too late as it needs to finish before xmas and we've got audition room, live stage auditions, bootcamp, judges houses AND 10 weeks of live shows to get through all before Christmas. it'll need to start mid august at the earliest
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    late September would be far too late as it needs to finish before xmas and we've got audition room, live stage auditions, bootcamp, judges houses AND 10 weeks of live shows to get through all before Christmas. it'll need to start mid august at the earliest

Works fine in America though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Works fine in America though

The US also have double episode's from the beginning, where we start off with one a week.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,960
    Forum Member
    The week after Xtra Factor Rewind (usually) so look out for when that turns up on the schedules. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i noticed Xtra factor best & worst was on earlier, when did this start? tonight?