Peter Andre New music Video

1151617181921»

Comments

• Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Thing is, I don't think he's pretending. I think he genuinely believes he has and it's just the public that refuse to see it because they're pre-judging him on old material.

An endless circle of doomage.

Talking of -age, reviewerage for you soon if the ITV2 winter advert is anything to go by...enjoy!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talking of -age, reviewerage for you soon if the ITV2 winter advert is anything to go by...enjoy!!:D

Poor Lexi, I don't think she can afford the risk of damage to her retina with all that orange glow. That some weird fake tannery going on in that clip.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A story of a live kidney donation directly to the person who the donor wanted it to go to.http://thescore.thejournal.ie/joe-brolly-kidney-672744-Nov2012/

Or are we supposed to quietly forget about that and focus on how brilliant he is, and how great his album is and how lovely the lovely Emily is?:rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    A story of a live kidney donation directly to the person who the donor wanted it to go to.http://thescore.thejournal.ie/joe-brolly-kidney-672744-Nov2012/

Or are we supposed to quietly forget about that and focus on how brilliant he is, and how great his album is and how lovely the lovely Emily is?:rolleyes:

You are supposed to forget ;)
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can i just say thanks soo much to all of you-i've had such a bad day today and for some reason after doing shopping online decided to look on here for first time in ages-and the conversation between you all has made me laugh out loud!:D
    Reading it from start to finish is hilarious and i could just imagine all of you doing lunch nattering away around table about " the abomination that is Andre" (love it DD:D) so THANK YOU :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little 1
    Peter Andre is cheesy.. His awful attempts at jokes .. That are just so cheesy its embarrassing .. CAN haven't made him that way..he has
    If Peter stopped trying to be Michael Jackson he and developers his own style he might get somewhere

Betty this part of his character seems exaggerated more by the likes of his tv program. Seem to happen more after his break up with Katie as the audience/public eye seemed to enjoy this side of his character. Aren't we all a little cheesy at times lol

He comes across rather naive and torn but this is rather common when you have been brought up in the faith of Jehovah witness or around people that are Jehovah witness. MJ was the same.

CAN have pushed/promoted the exaggerated cheesefest and the good father a bit much and some people are getting tired of it. We know he does daft jokes, is a klutz on occasion (aren't we all at times) and that he is a good dad. Time to stop it and promote his music..
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is, I don't think he's pretending. I think he genuinely believes he has and it's just the public that refuse to see it because they're pre-judging him on old material.

An endless circle of doomage.

Are you going to do a reviewage of his next series? Please say yesssss....:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Can i just say thanks soo much to all of you-i've had such a bad day today and for some reason after doing shopping online decided to look on here for first time in ages-and the conversation between you all has made me laugh out loud!:D
    Reading it from start to finish is hilarious and i could just imagine all of you doing lunch nattering away around table about " the abomination that is Andre" (love it DD:D) so THANK YOU :)

Lol your welcome Ella so glad to hear we have all cheered you up ;) I so hope you have a much better day tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Are you going to do a reviewage of his next series? Please say yesssss....:D:cool:

:eek: Cazzz if Lexi does not I will be disappointed. Reviewage always makes me laugh.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Cazzz if Lexi does not I will be disappointed. Reviewage always makes me laugh.

You wont be the only one disappointed if Lexi wont do it...( she did take one for the team last series, I dont think there will be anyone else up to the job).
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously, people? They're giving him another run of the dire My Life????

Why do I feel we're to blame for this? :D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Seriously, people? They're giving him another run of the dire My Life????

Why do I feel we're to blame for this? :D

Was there camera crew with him at his signed about few weeks ago?
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    PA may get away with the lies he tells others but he cant get away with the lies he tells himself about being a creative artist :rolleyes: every chart failure he lets himself in for, is just payback ;)

Fooling himself about his singing abilities and surrounding himself with nodding dogs as he is the main breadwinner maybe?

The irony here is he has on this and the last album used credible songwriters, and still he fails. His style belongs in another era, and so does his fashion collection.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    What is the point of him?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    What is the point of him?

Keeps us off the streets...:D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    The song is aptly named :D I lasted about 10 seconds.
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a tour of gala bingo clubs is called for...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ladies & Gentlemen, may i present you the one and only Peter Andre new music video:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a433108/peter-andre-debuts-new-video-for-bad-as-you-are-watch.html

Sooo wayhay turn up the volume of your stereo and blast this little beauty.

I love a bit of Pete, I do :D The song's diabolical but the visuals are much appreciated. Ta very much :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My comment on his video got deleted :( I've put it back up again :D
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    Maybe a tour of gala bingo clubs is called for...

No... he couldnt manage touring gala with all the dates he has booked at butlins / shopping centers as well :cry: why hes just so busy with his successful career that he cant even keep up with the latest vital info on his bros treatment :rolleyes: give him a break;) I know Id like to ;)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    No... he couldnt manage touring gala with all the dates he has booked at butlins / shopping centers as well :cry: why hes just so busy with his successful career that he cant even keep up with the latest vital info on his bros treatment :rolleyes: give him a break;) I know Id like to ;)

Do you think anyone has bothered to correct him yet, or draw him some pictures to explain just how wrong the information that he had been "told" was?

You'd think he'd be shouting it from the rooftops, knowing that it is good news for him and his brother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think anyone has bothered to correct him yet, or draw him some pictures to explain just how wrong the information that he had been "told" was?

You'd think he'd be shouting it from the rooftops, knowing that it is good news for him and his brother.

Ive not seen anything where he or anyone else has bothered to correct him, which is a shame as Im sure the transplant teams have a hard enough job getting people to donate without idiots like him spouting lies just to cover their own backsides:mad: I did notice however that he went on to make/milk headlines in the mags on this issue omitting his previous false statement.
    With a public opportunity like this, and him knowing he was going to be asked questions, it beggers belief that his brothers situation wasnt clear in his mind, but clearly from his reaction and reply of "I dont know" it appears that questions such as these just got in the way of him talking about himself, until of course it reminded him of the publicity it got him before when the story first broke, and then off to the mags he ran with tearful tales about what HE wants for his brothers needs :mad: