Options

Rita is so miserable

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
Forum Member
Rita really annoyed me tonight. She was so dull and miserable, what on earth was she going on about the boxes for? What has that got to do with anything, they were in them for a matter of seconds! After the round of first performances not sure if it was just me but she seemed to get really tactical . Seemed as if she was deliberately not smiling or enjoying the performances. People can slate Cheryl but at least she is fun and gets I involved .

Comments

• Options
    AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she did not like the concept of them being mass-produced plastic dolls.

To me Rita was as lovely as always. Beautiful voice as well, looking forward to her performance next week!
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,635
    Forum Member
    Rita probably knows already that Louisa and Lauren are in the song off tomorrow night, and she really wanted to see both girls in the final.
  • Options
    james_von05james_von05 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her acts was sucking tonight... and tried to find faults to other acts... just lost my confidence on her..
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knows. Why does anyone have a bad day at work?
  • Options
    JawdropperJawdropper Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    She so full of herself, all about me me me, let's talk about me. Bring back Nicole and get rid of this has been.
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows what's going on with someone behind the scenes. She didn't seem herself though. Maybe getting nervous about her performance?
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    She looked incredible last night, so who cares if she was "miserable".

I didn't think she did look miserable, to be honest though. Just a case of people seeing what they want to see, as usual.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rita really annoyed me tonight. She was so dull and miserable, what on earth was she going on about the boxes for? What has that got to do with anything, they were in them for a matter of seconds! After the round of first performances not sure if it was just me but she seemed to get really tactical . Seemed as if she was deliberately not smiling or enjoying the performances. People can slate Cheryl but at least she is fun and gets I involved .

i agree.
    I realised what a miserable sod she was when I realised I liked Cheryl better than her !!

Where has the fun Rita that used to be on The Voice gone ?
    She's just a moody mare now.
  • Options
    Bryan_HBryan_H Posts: 57
    Forum Member

Agree with this 100%

When 4th Impact were on she had a stern expression on her face and had her arms folded and looked like she was thinking how can I slate this? Then she completely backtracks after Reggie & Bollie performed their second song and says their vocals were bad (yes I know they don't have the best vocals) after saying they were credible recording artists after their first song. She clearly knows that they groups are her main competition of her and one of her girls winning.

For me the groups were the best of last night. The vocal from 4th Impact were fantastic and there performances are amazing as with Reggie & Bollies performances. If those groups weren't there The X Factor would be a bore fest. The girls and Che do ballads week in week out and it's getting boring now. And for me Lauren is slipping she clearly had her moment with One Last Time, yes her performance of You Don't Own Me was good but to me she's clearly peaked with OLT and I don't think Lousia has had that moment yet and I'm not sure she will. As for Che he hasn't had his moment and for me both songs were terrible last night. I think if that was anyone else had forgotten their words (unless it was one of Simon's Favourites) then they would be slated for it, and his second song needed to be more uptempo for me and I don't think his vocal was strong on it as previous performances has been.
  • Options
    james_von05james_von05 Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bryan_H wrote: »
    Agree with this 100%

When 4th Impact were on she had a stern expression on her face and had her arms folded and looked like she was thinking how can I slate this? Then she completely backtracks after Reggie & Bollie performed their second song and says their vocals were bad (yes I know they don't have the best vocals) after saying they were credible recording artists after their first song. She clearly knows that they groups are her main competition of her and one of her girls winning.

For me the groups were the best of last night. The vocal from 4th Impact were fantastic and there performances are amazing as with Reggie & Bollies performances. If those groups weren't there The X Factor would be a bore fest. The girls and Che do ballads week in week out and it's getting boring now. And for me Lauren is slipping she clearly had her moment with One Last Time, yes her performance of You Don't Own Me was good but to me she's clearly peaked with OLT and I don't think Lousia has had that moment yet and I'm not sure she will. As for Che he hasn't had his moment and for me both songs were terrible last night. I think if that was anyone else had forgotten their words (unless it was one of Simon's Favourites) then they would be slated for it, and his second song needed to be more uptempo for me and I don't think his vocal was strong on it as previous performances has been.

This.
    The balladeers peaked too soon... and Cheryl just timing it right with 4th Impact to show off their vocals...
    I still remember when people are saying 4th Impact not gonna have 'growth journey' because they are already professionals looking... but you know what they are still growing as a group as a performer...

And Rita wasn't even smiling during Fancy Rich girl performance... she was clearly thinking of what negative criticism she could give... and end up saying she wasnt a fan of boxes then turn out she herself had a box props in her concert... busted!
  • Options
    PheebShirlPheebShirl Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest if I was Rita and my two talented acts were being thrown under the bus to make way for the dire Reggie and Bollie I would not be amused. She also had to put up with sitting next to Cheryl who appeared to be on something all night and was incredibly annoying and tedious. I wanted to reach through the television and slap Cheryl last night she was so irritating, so imagine sitting next to someone behaving like that. Someone should tell Cheryl that shouting and raving like an idiot and running on the stage and dancing and trying to act all "street" is a bit embarrassing and not at all fun.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is incredibly beautiful and always looks bang on, even forgiving that rather 'interesting' boots and dress combo the other week!

I like her and Grimmy - and the latter I was expecting to loathe...
  • Options
    Bryan_HBryan_H Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    PheebShirl wrote: »
    To be honest if I was Rita and my two talented acts were being thrown under the bus to make way for the dire Reggie and Bollie I would not be amused. She also had to put up with sitting next to Cheryl who appeared to be on something all night and was incredibly annoying and tedious. I wanted to reach through the television and slap Cheryl last night she was so irritating, so imagine sitting next to someone behaving like that. Someone should tell Cheryl that shouting and raving like an idiot and running on the stage and dancing and trying to act all "street" is a bit embarrassing and not at all fun.

Looking back I don't think her acts were being "thrown under the bus." The girls got good comments last night apart from Lauren's first song which to be fair wasn't a great performance and you could tell she wasn't comfortable with the song and held back. Plus I don't see all the moaning about Cheryl. She looked like she was enjoying herself and it looks like she has been more this series than others. She did look like she was enjoying herself the first 3 series she was on but last year she didn't look that into it like she does this year and to be honest I don't blame her. She's had the same category 3 times now with the girls so it's about time she got a change which she finally did and looks happy about it.
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her annoying TV advert got her renamed Rita Awful by me...
  • Options
    PheebShirlPheebShirl Posts: 1,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking back I don't think her acts were being "thrown under the bus." The girls got good comments last night apart from Lauren's first song which to be fair wasn't a great performance and you could tell she wasn't comfortable with the song and held back. Plus I don't see all the moaning about Cheryl. She looked like she was enjoying herself and it looks like she has been more this series than others. She did look like she was enjoying herself the first 3 series she was on but last year she didn't look that into it like she does this year and to be honest I don't blame her. She's had the same category 3 times now with the girls so it's about time she got a change which she finally did and looks happy about it.

Cheryl was incredibly tedious. There is a difference between enjoying yourself and attention seeking and she was definitely in the attention seeking category with her embarrassing dancing on the stage and the shouting and arm waving. It is obvious that Simon has told her to act more "fun" and to compete with Rita as Cheryl has never behaved like this before throughout all her years of fame, from Popstars the Rivals to now. There is only so much false jollity that I can take.
  • Options
    Charlie_RochCharlie_Roch Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Agree with this 100%

This sums it up pretty much.

Two acts will end up in the sing off, the odds of being one of the girls is bigger, in order to keep them safe, and knowing the Groups are her main competition, she had to do something to diminish them.

I did sense a change in her attitude against the groups after the first round and the voting started. She criticized the boxes and the fact that RnB vocals weren´t great (they never are, still she hasn´t mentioned them in the past 4 weeks). Plus, the only reason she might praised Ché is because he already had an awful performance, so she might not considered him a threat.

Maybe we are looking to much into it, but it seemed like that for me.
  • Options
    PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    Lots of bitter people just like to slag off people like Rita and Cheryl. Mostly jealous women.
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,635
    Forum Member
    I noticed right at the start of tonights show it showed Rita being filmed backstage saying "I know my girls will be fine".

Hmm!!! Curious...

So, Louisa Vs Lauren in the bottom 2 then?