Lorne Spicer May Be Skint But........

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did enjoy Wednesdays show, The elderly couple were really warm and friendly.
    I am biased as they are friend's from church!
    Lorne Spicer's voice grates on me.
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spursboyz wrote: »
    her hubby was always in the office in there antiques room he looked like jimmy white the snooker player but we cant think of his name cant find it anywhere on google

look at #46
  • JohnrJohnr Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who has replaced Lorne on todays edition?! :eek:
  • justintimejustintime Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Looks like Lorne has been replaced then by Jacey Normand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    justintime wrote: »
    Looks like Lorne has been replaced then by Jacey Normand.

Possibly because "Spicerack" was in the bankruptcy court when that was taped
  • justintimejustintime Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Possibly because "Spicerack" was in the bankruptcy court when that was taped

Yeah, most likely. I wonder if it's a permanment arrangement...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    justintime wrote: »
    Yeah, most likely. I wonder if it's a permanment arrangement...

Who knows Justin? would be a good move:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope it is, indeed, a permanent arrangement.......:p
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I just add I (really) don't like her or that London guy Mark (?) the one with the greasy curly hair, They should be banned from the telly at all costs,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just add I (really) don't like her or that London guy Mark (?) the one with the greasy curly hair, They should be banned from the telly at all costs,

Well they are *cough*friends*cough*:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they are *cough*friends*cough*:D

There's an image i could do without :eek:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes - 'very 'good friends', apparently........

<vomit smilie required here>

:sleep:
  • TheBoingoBanditTheBoingoBandit Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crowby1 wrote: »
    All progs like this annoy me though.

Especially all the fake "real" shots like when one of the experts pulls a teddy bear out of a toy chest, "look what I've found" and there's a camera in the box pointing up, filming him lifing the lid and the toy ascending away from it. How stupid do they think the british public are? Very.

You mean like in 'Pimp my Ride' when Xzibit presses the doorbell and the correct person (who hasn't noticed a camera crew outside their house or that some guy is giving their car the once over) ALWAYS answers the door within a few seconds.

I want some confused granny to open it one day, think she's being robbed then scream racial slurs while firing her shotgun at Xzibit. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, anyone see that guy sell that revolving bar optic thing and a couple of cheapy glass jugs to that bar for £50!!!! What the hell, how thick are the people buying stuff, as well as the so called 'experts' on this programme? You can buy EXACTLY the same optic thing brand new from argos for £20!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how thick are the people buying stuff, as well as the so called 'experts' on this programme? You can buy EXACTLY the same optic thing brand new from argos for £20!!

Notice the bird didnt say how much she raised with her "fantastic tombola"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Notice the bird didnt say how much she raised with her "fantastic tombola"

Hah, i love how this show realllllllly makes something thats dull, even duller

And another thing, a mate of mine has one of them optic things, and its un-stable, tacky, and leaks everywhere. Theres no way it would be suitable for actual work use at a real pub! Wouldnt trust any kind of booze in it other than ASDA smart price vodka, that is just ASDA toilet cleaner re-branded in a vodka bottle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldnt trust any kind of booze in it other than ASDA smart price vodka, that is just ASDA toilet cleaner re-branded in a vodka bottle.

There is a difference?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    i think lorne spicer is so attractive shes so good looking. ide love to spend the day with her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spursboyz wrote: »
    i think lorne spicer is so attractive shes so good looking. ide love to spend the day with her

:eek::eek: seriously?
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    I see Spicer's gone 'upmarket' instead of 'Trash To Cash' she's now on 'Cash In The Attic' :D not much better but better than watching the wizened Gloria Hunniford.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her *sincere* laugh.

*well we better go rummaging if we are going to reach your target of £800 to take the kids on a day out he he he ho ho ha ha*, you can see the *who gives a toss-ness* oozing.
  • JohnrJohnr Posts: 3,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did she manage to get SO FAT if she's gone bankrupt! :confused:

Titchmarsh show right now. :eek: CHUFFA WARNING /\

And to think she used to front a show about taking care of your finances and was an "expert advisor".

"Damn this vile woman, just who does she think she is"
  • woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did this woman ever get a gig presenting? She's one of the most disinterested, monotonal, insincere presenters of anything I've ever seen.
  • louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    How did this woman ever get a gig presenting? She's one of the most disinterested, monotonal, insincere presenters of anything I've ever seen.

Why are you watching her shows then?:confused: