the daily moan are at it again

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations on saving so much time by typing "sxy", I assume you used the time saved in one of your many masturbation sessions about "sxy bitches".

:D:D When he gets a girlfriend she will be so proud!
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would have thought that you'd be more interested in how expensive university will be by the time you leave school.
    Congratulations on saving so much time by typing "sxy", I assume you used the time saved in one of your many masturbation sessions about "sxy bitches".

I presume the Edit time limit run out on the first post, while you were thinking up the second bit of devastasting repartee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presume the Edit time limit run out on the first post, while you were thinking up the second bit of devastasting repartee.

Not at all, I was simply replying to 2 posts. Thanks though for your devastating critique, before the edit time limit runs out I should perhaps advise you how to spell devastating.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I think its a shame that talented singers like Xtina and Rhianna feel that they have to dress in next to nothing to get attention.

To be fair she was promoting a film called BURLESQUE, I think they kinda knew what performance they were getting.:D

Rihanna was grinding in just a pair of knickers (practically) and people are excusing her over CA...odd! :D Christina seems to be getting the brunt of the backlash on alot of websites/papers????:confused::D

If people are seriously complaining about kids seeing it Im sure you all knew what you were in for. 'Off to bed kid's'!:D Kids are exposed to the lot now a days and people are complaining about a burlesque routine which was well publicised before airing???? Maybe people need to realise that when kids are singing the likes of Rudeboy (Rihanna) thats the kid a thing they ought to be making sure the kids arent repeating.:eek: :D
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wends1502 wrote: »
    Benny Hill used to be on pre-watershed tv, in a show full of sexual innuendo, and women running around in their underwear...

On strictly come dancing, there are plenty of women cavorting suggestively with their partner each week, wearing very little too.. yet there are not many complaints about that.

If kids cant be taught the difference between what is acceptable on a stage, and what is acceptable to wear in the street then there isnt much hope.

^This! :D:p

It really comes down to the teaching's of parents imo.
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not just the DM, it was on the ITV news as well.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wends1502 wrote: »
    Benny Hill used to be on pre-watershed tv, in a show full of sexual innuendo, and women running around in their underwear...

On strictly come dancing, there are plenty of women cavorting suggestively with their partner each week, wearing very little too.. yet there are not many complaints about that.

If kids cant be taught the difference between what is acceptable on a stage, and what is acceptable to wear in the street then there isnt much hope.

The stuff on Benny Hill was more cheeky, compared to these days of simulating masturbation & sex, which is a bit seedy, for music video's and Beyonce perfume ads anyway.