Wagner gets it on with Chloe Mafia

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    There's a picture of them kissing.

To be fair there isn't. There's a picture of her hanging round his neck. And a picture of them arm in arm where he might have just been chatting to her or even taking her to a taxi.

A little fabrication from the gutter press again methinks. Chloe and the ex trying to get a few quid out them maybe?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    I don't believe a word of it... if it was true Wagner would be the one saying ‘Oh my God. What have I done?’, not Chloe :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    OMG, and I thought nothing was gonna top the 'Katie Waissel's Gran is a hooker' story.

This is perfect, a total power couple.
    I can't wait for them to release their duet of 'especially for you'.

All you haters are just jealous because Maf's being pumped full of the loaf, and you ain't gettin' ANY.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then she felt hands on her body. She rolled over and opened her eyes and saw that it was Wagner,” said Ian.

:D:D:D

Wagner and Maffia, what an image
  • wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    I have never hoped a tabloid story was a lie so much - the alternative just doesn't bare thinking about
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never hoped a tabloid story was a lie so much - the alternative just doesn't bare thinking about

I know :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not really an image you want in your head. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    anguk wrote: »
    It's not really an image you want in your head. :eek:

Just wait for the sex tape :o
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wagner responds:

"I have never had anything to do with Chloe, not in that way at all. At bootcamp I noticed her, you couldn't not - she was laughing and loud. I was shocked to know she was a hooker. I only saw her once after bootcamp and that was after the show. After the performance, I went from the stage to the hotel to change and that's when I saw her at the hotel reception on the way out. She asked if she could come back to the party at the studio and I gave her and her friends a lift but security didn't let her back in. I have never had anything to do with her, never kissed her or been to any room with her."
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Wagner responds:

"I have never had anything to do with Chloe, not in that way at all. At bootcamp I noticed her, you couldn't not - she was laughing and loud. I was shocked to know she was a hooker. I only saw her once after bootcamp and that was after the show. After the performance, I went from the stage to the hotel to change and that's when I saw her at the hotel reception on the way out. She asked if she could come back to the party at the studio and I gave her and her friends a lift but security didn't let her back in. I have never had anything to do with her, never kissed her or been to any room with her."

I actually believe him : it's probably Chloe's boyfriend who has made the whole thing up to earn a few bob.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Why is Mary's daughter in the background of the first pic? (Or is that an Ablisa member?)
    Threesome? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    Wagclo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    “Wagner’s eyes lit up the moment he spotted Chloe,” said a source.

Who is this mystery source?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Mary's daughter in the background of the first pic? (Or is that an Ablisa member?)
    Threesome? :confused:

That is definitely not Mary's daughter : looks like one of the Ablisa girls.
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    That is definitely not Mary's daughter : looks like one of the Ablisa girls.

Yeah, I thought it was an Ablisa girl, someone else said it was Mary's daughter though =P So I went with both.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I thought it was an Ablisa girl, someone else said it was Mary's daughter though =P So I went with both.

It looks like the Ablisa girl who delivered the whack to the other one :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a beautiful romantic encounter.
    :eek:
    /|\
  • Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Wagner wouldn't do that.

He is God.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Chloe Mafia could therefore be a Mary for modern times.

He is coming again! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that made my day :D

I'm sure she's had worse. Doubt he has though lol.

Completely hilarious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she doesn't delay Santa. :(
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest thinking indicates that Mary M was misrepresented by a biased early church scared of her influence and seeking to blacken her name. - a sort of early DS!!!!!!!##

I have visions of Mary M AT along with Paul ATs and threads full of rumour portrayed as, well, Gospel :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
    Forum Member
    You don't believe it's true, surely? :confused:

I thought that the tabloid press was gospel :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only News of the World and The People. All else is enemy propaganda.