Kirk and Frankie to get their own reality show?

EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
Forum Member
✭✭
Lots of stories popping up today that the gruesome twosome have got plans for their own TV show - although it appears none of the channels have bought the show so far. Here's one (hope the link works, it's the first time I've added one!)

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/890160-kirk-norcross-and-frankie-cocozza-to-get-own-reality-tv-show

Now seeing as Kirk has quit TOWIE in a bit of a hissy fit I can't see ITV2 being keen so Five is the obvious choice but given Kirk's lack of popularity, would they go for it?

I absolutely loathe the pair of them but fully expected Five to have some hideous fly on the wall story following Frankie's ongoing "journey" that we were all supposed to buy into, you know the one where we all realise he isn't just a lazy waste of space who is only interested in pulling birds and getting pissed.

I just wondered how those of you who thought Frankie had matured so much during CBB and had always been a lovely young man, just misunderstood, feel about him and the odious Mr Norcross teaming up to pull birds for the cameras.

Comments

• Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of stories popping up today that the gruesome twosome have got plans for their own TV show - although it appears none of the channels have bought the show so far. Here's one (hope the link works, it's the first time I've added one!)

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/890160-kirk-norcross-and-frankie-cocozza-to-get-own-reality-tv-show

Now seeing as Kirk has quit TOWIE in a bit of a hissy fit I can't see ITV2 being keen so Five is the obvious choice but given Kirk's lack of popularity, would they go for it?

I absolutely loathe the pair of them but fully expected Five to have some hideous fly on the wall story following Frankie's ongoing "journey" that we were all supposed to buy into, you know the one where we all realise he isn't just a lazy waste of space who is only interested in pulling birds and getting pissed.

I just wondered how those of you who thought Frankie had matured so much during CBB and had always been a lovely young man, just misunderstood, feel about him and the odious Mr Norcross teaming up to pull birds for the cameras.
    Absolutely ridiculous - talk about dumbed down TV. Neither of them have anything to offer, they'll shag anything with a pulse. Lets all applaud the brain dead morons, whose only achievements & aspirations are to shag anything with a pulse, & drink themselves into a stupor in the process.

Neither of them are capable of stringing a coherent sentence together.
    Quite why that justifies either of them having a TV programme of their own is absolutely ludicrous.
    Yet another example of how ridiculous this whole zeleb culture is! :mad:

Oh & your link worked fine.
  • Cult of Z-ListCult of Z-List Posts: 5,113
    Forum Member
    Everyone wants their own RTV shows these days :eek:

Aaron and Faye have just finished a pilot of some sort, JayLoo have been talking "own show" since they left the house. The Shannon twins already have one as far as I understand. Now Kirk and Frankie, who probably fpdidn't even know each other until mid-January want one as well :confused:

Of course the truth is Channel 5 got badly burned with Amy Childs so I really doubt there is room in the schedule for all these proposed fly on the wall show.

I tell you what. A new concept in RTV. Lock them all in a house together, then let the public vote the couples off on by one, and the winners get the show. Now wait, it's the runners up. No wait it's the fifth place finishers, but that wouldn't be fair on the third place finishers, who really deserve one as well, but it should really be the winners, but actually it's the runners up who are most popular, and what about Denise and Natalie, because she won and the other is soooo popular. And Tom and Alex, that'll be a right laugh, what about Anton and Aden, Rappers at Large ......

Oh f**k it.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aaron and Faye have just finished a pilot of some sort, JayLoo have been talking "own show" since they left the house. The Shannon twins already have one as far as I understand. Now Kirk and Frankie, who probably fpdidn't even know each other until mid-January want one as well :confused:

Of course the truth is Channel 5 got badly burned with Amy Childs so I really doubt there is room in the schedule for all these proposed fly on the wall show.

I tell you what. A new concept in RTV. Lock them all in a house together, then let the public vote the couples off on by one, and the winners get the show. Now wait, it's the runners up. No wait it's the fifth place finishers, but that wouldn't be fair on the third place finishers, who really deserve one as well, but it should really be the winners, but actually it's the runners up who are most popular, and what about Denise and Natalie, because she won and the other is soooo popular. And Tom and Alex, that'll be a right laugh, what about Anton and Aden, Rappers at Large ......

Oh f**k it.

I say let DS decide in a vote!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh f**k it.
    I have a better idea........let none of them have a sodding show!
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Aaron and Faye have just finished a pilot of some sort

What?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh f**k it.

Amy Childs would have commanded a high fee...so the low ratings combined with that fee will have cost them....

...on the flipside something from Faaron/Jayloo may be worthwhile. Maybe not for Channel 5 itself ..but for a sister Channel like 5*. Probably far cheaper to film a reality show with them... than the cost of the average episode of Bit on the side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    I have a better idea........let none of them have a sodding show!

It's been a long wait for Victor and Nick, and we're still waiting for quite a few more ex BB HMs to get the shows they were supposed to be sure of and every year more get added to the list. I bet people like Graham Norton and Woss spend their days looking over their shoulders with all this talent flying about making tv shows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    It's been a long wait for Victor and Nick, and we're still waiting for quite a few more ex BB HMs to get the shows they were supposed to be sure of and every year more get added to the list. I bet people like Graham Norton and Woss spend their days looking over their shoulders with all this talent flying about making tv shows.
    I guess we expected some of this trashy TV with Dirty Des at the helm.

I'm sure they're shaking in their boots. :D
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Since Frankie seems to be intent on dismantling the idea dreamed up during CBB that he's simply misunderstood, then I doubt many will be interested in this dire project.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What?????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah it's called:'Fakes on a train'.:cool::o
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    I guess we expected some of this trashy TV with Dirty Des at the helm.

I'm sure they're shaking in their boots. :D
    Hold your horses: this show has NOT been commissioned and never would be by any sane commissioner.

Cocozza has denied all knowledge of this 'project' on Twitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely ridiculous - talk about dumbed down TV. Neither of them have anything to offer, they'll shag anything with a pulse. Lets all applaud the brain dead morons, whose only achievements & aspirations are to shag anything with a pulse, & drink themselves into a stupor in the process.

Neither of them are capable of stringing a coherent sentence together.
    Quite why that justifies either of them having a TV programme of their own is absolutely ludicrous.
    Yet another example of how ridiculous this whole zeleb culture is! :mad:

Oh & your link worked fine.

They should just join Geordie Shore lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    They should just join Geordie Shore lol

Perhaps not, apparently he looks down on Townie, so can't imagine he would like Geordie Shore. ;)
    But Frankie looks unlikely to land a part in Kirk's former programme The Only Way is Essex anytime soon after recently describing the series as the 'worst thing in the world'.

He explained: 'I couldn't think of anything worse than being on TOWIE. From what Kirk says, it sounds like the worst thing in the world, like a proper set-up.'
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    Strange but true the Daily Star quote big headed Frankie as saying....
    “There’s loads of TV talk going on at the moment. It will be great. Kirk and I on telly together again loving life in our new flat.

But a spokesperson for Frankie or is that Dick for short said...
    “This is all miles off from happening.”
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Men Behaving Sadly'
  • K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a sneek peek at the script which goes "Would you do her?" "Yeh and her sister/friend" to be said alternativly by them both:D
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They'll be 'trending on Twitter' every week as well which is very 'important' I hear.:rolleyes::sleep:
  • Cult of Z-ListCult of Z-List Posts: 5,113
    Forum Member
    John Dough wrote: »
    Yeah it's called:'Fakes on a train'.:cool::o

Well the JayLoo (tm) version will be Fakes S**g on a Train.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron and Faye have just finished a pilot of some sort, .
    :cry: They ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    Nick has done quite a bit of tv though. He was given his own series as soon as he came out of the BB1 house.
    K139 wrote: »
    I've had a sneek peek at the script which goes "Would you do her?" "Yeh and her sister/friend" to be said alternativly by them both:D

It is genuinely depressing to think that there are girls willing to sleep with either of them. The best result would surely be for them to sleep only with each other.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Men Behaving Sadly'

I would go with that:D
    K139 wrote: »

This would be the catchphrase!:D