Options

EE: Dean and Tosh

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sunshine SammySunshine Sammy Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by Chloe_Beads
    She will end up pregnant no question just around the time it comes out the shirly is micks mother meaning the baby Tina was going to bring up will actually be her niece/nephew ... And tosh is part of the furniture then as she is actually carrying a carter baby and I'm still praying Linda isn't pregnant following the rape making her pregnant with her and micks niece/nephew!!!
    Tina will actually be the great-auntie of Tosh's baby as she is the sister of the babies grandmother.

The baby will be her great Niece/nephew. Shirley's being Mick's mother will make no difference to the family connection
  • Options
    Sunshine SammySunshine Sammy Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    mrsfoj wrote: »
    Tosh got her period/lost her baby (still unsure which) & had attempted to get pregnant the night after is a stupid storyline. She'll no doubt fall pregnant & it just makes Tosh even more unlikable.

I know what you mean. I thought they celebrated getting pregnant, but then Tosh announced that she had 'got her period'. So does this mean she was originally late and assumed she was but never took a test? If she definitely knew she was pregnant, i would not imagine someone desperate for a baby would describe losing it as 'i got my period' and would that even technically be correct.