The Saturdays' Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
Administrator
james-dean wrote: »
Just watched that snippet, Where rochelle and frankie hold hands towards the end, obviously rochelles really hurting over the whole marvin thing, and she's holding her hand for reassurance.

See, that's something girls aloud never had.

This thread is a continuation of: The Saturdays' Appreciation Thread

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Wow part 2! Not bad. As for the last post of part 1, I agree that the girls in GA never had that friendship or chemistry, maybe it was because of how they formed or they weren't given time to develop friendships, I don't know really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems that, from looking at the girls twitters, they've all got together tonight for a night out etc. Maybe they've all pulled together to look after Rochelle? Cute if so! :) Nice to see they all pull together if one of them's in need of picking up. If that is why they've gone out tonight, mind. :o:p
    Forum Member
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Seems that, from looking at the girls twitters, they've all got together tonight for a night out etc. Maybe they've all pulled together to look after Rochelle? Cute if so! :) Nice to see they all pull together if one of them's in need of picking up. If that is why they've gone out tonight, mind. :o:p

It's possible, but as you say it's nice of them :)
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    have her and marvin split up?
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    have her and marvin split up?

Yep. Reportedly it's mutual.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    we're on part 2? wow :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES my comments up there^ :D

Sorry, sense of achievement on my part! :L
  • EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by this weeks flip, Here Standing is the next single!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging by this weeks flip, Here Standing is the next single!

?????

Why, what happened on the flip?? :eek: Link???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    ?????

You have to be a VIP on the site, and you get it in the mailer :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a VIP, just logged in and saw the new flip but it's taking ages to load. :(
  • haim100haim100 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can you say that's something GA never had? I can point out numerous times when I have seen girls aloud members holding hands...

I'm a fan of BOTH groups and I honestly think The Saturdays should be bigger than they are and be given more credit than what they do get.
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haim100 wrote: »
    How can you say that's something GA never had? I can point out numerous times when I have seen girls aloud members holding hands...

Totally agree. Cheryl, Nicola and Kimberley are particularly tactile with each other. And between all five of them, there must be literally hundreds of paparazzi photos from nights out where they've been holding hands, hugging and even full on kissing each other. So I'm not sure where anyone would get the idea that they weren't tactile (unless they took absolutely no interest in the group).
  • EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    ?????

Well instead if the instrumental version of Higher at the start, It was Here Standing & it was played all through the flip. It showed you them peforming & also they were talking about how its never been used as a single before or been peformed so they thought they would give it go.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,287
    Forum Member
    They were just on the 5:19 show doing an interview and performance. Even though it was clearly mimed I actually really liked the performance :) the effecty type things when they were singing their parts I loveeed.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1HvtAEM7lU

rochelle and tinie tempah!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haim100 wrote: »

I'm a fan of BOTH groups and I honestly think The Saturdays should be bigger than they are and be given more credit than what they do get.

For me, i never saw the fun factor with them.
  • TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFCEAMMy2GM&feature=player_embedded

I cant stop listening this is definetly one of my fave songs off all time let alone just by The Saturdays :)

Please be the next single with a really beautiful snowy video
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFCEAMMy2GM&feature=player_embedded

I cant stop listening this is definetly one of my fave songs off all time let alone just by The Saturdays :)

Please be the next single with a really beautiful snowy video

It's a good performance and the video I'd say would be lovely :D
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Higher down 5 places to #15.
    Headlines up to #39
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HEADLINES 6.99 ON PLAY.COM (NEW ADDITION) 5K away from gold (100,000 album sales)
  • musicdudemusicdude Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Did anyone buy The saturdays book that came out a little while ago. I think it has sold poorly. It's been outside the top 100 chart in almost every bookshop i have been in. It's not even in waterstones chart.
    Forum Member
    musicdude wrote: »
    Did anyone buy The saturdays book that came out a little while ago. I think it has sold poorly. It's been outside the top 100 chart in almost every bookshop i have been in. It's not even in waterstones chart.

Not yet, might get it for Christmas though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,287
    Forum Member
    Yeah I bought it :) I wouldn't expect it to be that popular tbh, its only for fans really I guess.
    Forum Member
    Yeah I bought it :) I wouldn't expect it to be that popular tbh, its only for fans really I guess.

Is it good? A lot of those books probably are only for fans but that's what most of us regulars on this thread (and Part 1) are :D
This discussion has been closed.