The Beyoncé Appreciation Thread

MrOstentatiousMrOstentatious Posts: 2,713
Forum Member
✭✭✭
About time there was one. Amazing singer!

I heard her new album is nearly finished??

Comments

• DayCarDayCar Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    Love Beyonce :D

I thought she was taking a break to start a family or something? Must have just been a rumour if she has an album that's nearly finished! I still think her performance of De Ja Vu on the Beyonce Experience tour is one of the best live performances I've ever watched.
  • MrOstentatiousMrOstentatious Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DayCar wrote: »
    Love Beyonce :D

I thought she was taking a break to start a family or something? Must have just been a rumour if she has an album that's nearly finished! I still think her performance of De Ja Vu on the Beyonce Experience tour is one of the best live performances I've ever watched.

OMG OMG!!

Yaaay! Another fan, I'm obsessed with that DVD! It's the only music I've been listening to for about 6 weeks. :o

I LOVE the Irreplaceable perfromance, and Cater 2 U, but that's for another thread. :p

Have you heard this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1OB584YKY&NR=1

I just came across it now! :( My version of I am.... doesn't have it. I love it! I'm coming across quite a lot of unreleased songs on Youtube.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Hey there's already an Appreciation Thread for Beyonce :p

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=969909&page=28

Yeah she is brilliant. Both 'The Beyonce Experience' and the 'I Am...Wolrd Tour' are brilliant DVD's.

About 2-3 weeks ago it was said that she only had 1 more song to record till the album was finished. So hopefully we'll be hearing more about it real soon. I can't wait. it's been too long :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Hey there's already an Appreciation Thread for Beyonce :p

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=969909&page=28

Yeah she is brilliant. Both 'The Beyonce Experience' and the 'I Am...Wolrd Tour' are brilliant DVD's.

About 2-3 weeks ago it was said that she only had 1 more song to record till the album was finished. So hopefully we'll be hearing more about it real soon. I can't wait. it's been too long :).

Oh sorry, maybe they could be merged? :o
    Forum Member
    Oh sorry, maybe they could be merged? :o

Don't worry. I think the moderators will probably merge it together soon :).
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the new album, feels like forever since her last one!
  • DayCarDayCar Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    OMG OMG!!

Yaaay! Another fan, I'm obsessed with that DVD! It's the only music I've been listening to for about 6 weeks. :o

I LOVE the Irreplaceable perfromance, and Cater 2 U, but that's for another thread. :p

Have you heard this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1OB584YKY&NR=1

I just came across it now! :( My version of I am.... doesn't have it. I love it! I'm coming across quite a lot of unreleased songs on Youtube.

Never heard it I'm just listening to it now! The whole show from start to finish is amazing isn't it! Is the Irreplaceable where she get's the fans singing along? (it's been a good few months since I watched).... I think I'm due another viewing :D:D!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DayCar wrote: »
    Never heard it I'm just listening to it now! The whole show from start to finish is amazing isn't it! Is the Irreplaceable where she get's the fans singing along? (it's been a good few months since I watched).... I think I'm due another viewing :D:D!!

Haha, yes it is!

And then when The Mamas kick in, OMG, I just die! My secret ambition is to be beyoncé's backup singer hehe. :o
    Forum Member
    I love her all female band. They're brilliant. Especially the drummers and the Guitarist. I love when they have their turn to show us what they got. Really talented.

I haven't seen 'The Beyonce Experience' for a while but I think I remember the drummer drumming one handed and drinking some water at the same time lol. Think it was that concert anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    could someone please buy me the shoes Beyonce was wearing @ the All Stars thingy? thanks xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »
    I love her all female band. They're brilliant. Especially the drummers and the Guitarist. I love when they have their turn to show us what they got. Really talented.

I haven't seen 'The Beyonce Experience' for a while but I think I remember the drummer drumming one handed and drinking some water at the same time lol. Think it was that concert anyway.

I don't really play, singing is more my thing. But her band are awesome, I love her pianist.
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    could someone please buy me the shoes Beyonce was wearing @ the All Stars thingy? thanks xxx

Those heels are hiiiigh and look sharp.....deadly lol.
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a Beyonce thread as mentioned before but i think it's a good idea for a new one with a new era ;)

It has been like three years since her last album .. i really miss her and can't wait for the new album this year. This is the longest she has been away but i guess she deserved the rest

Even Twitter missed her, this was yesterday :D
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhajbeCMPc1qf3xzvo1_250.png
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »

lmao

She really does have the Shoe game on point
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    da3bool wrote: »
    There was a Beyonce thread as mentioned before but i think it's a good idea for a new one with a new era ;)

It has been like three years since her last album .. i really miss her and can't wait for the new album this year. This is the longest she has been away but i guess she deserved the rest

Even Twitter missed her, this was yesterday :D
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhajbeCMPc1qf3xzvo1_250.png

really 3 years? Doesn't feel like that.
    I got a little bit bored of her IAMSF album after a while and the black and white theme annoyed me as well, Sasha Fierce ain't boring black and white!

Hopefully new album will be awesome :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    really 3 years? Doesn't feel like that.
    I got a little bit bored of her IAMSF album after a while and the black and white theme annoyed me as well, Sasha Fierce ain't boring black and white!

Hopefully new album will be awesome :D

Unfortunately I have too :(. I think when I get bored of her concerts, by then her new album will be out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So apparently she had her CD photo shoot the other day and the album will be out for April!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So apparently she had her CD photo shoot the other day and the album will be out for April!!

Please let it be true, where did you hear that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to watch this documentry again. I love it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cby4Zh53bIk
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I don't mean to be negative, but how could her album come out in April? Wouldn't she have announced a single to come out this month if that was the case? I would love it to be true though. Unless you meant her single is out next month?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mean to be negative, but how could her album come out in April? Wouldn't she have announced a single to come out this month if that was the case? I would love it to be true though. Unless you meant her single is out next month?

i just thought about it as well, didn't realise we are in march :D

There was a month between the release of Sasha Fierce and the first single/s. Same for B'day and DIL albums.

Bey would at least give 2/3 weeks of promo and hype for the single, and we have heard nothing about any releases so yh i doubt it's close.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

First two tweets.

http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23beyoncesnewalbum

I'm, not sure, tweets say album, google says album but some results say single. :confused:
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    Oh, OK. I hope you don't think I was trying to be rude :) I'm praying now that we will know something by April. I can't wait much longer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, OK. I hope you don't think I was trying to be rude :) I'm praying now that we will know something by April. I can't wait much longer.

No I wasn't :p. :D Fingers crossed!
    Forum Member
    News has spread that Beyoncé has ended her management relation with her dad Mathew Knowles
    http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/03/beyonce-ends-management-relationship-matthew-knowles/#more-32705

What do you guys make of this?

He's managed her career since the Destiny's Child days and has obviously done a brilliant job. I'm sure she'll manage without him, but he does a have a lot of power in the industry which always helps.
This discussion has been closed.