✭✭✭
Trailer here http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/summit/thedarkesthour/

Looks a Hell of a lot better than Battle: Los Angeles and Skyline

Comments

• Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't it remind you a bit of Stephen King's The Langoliers? I look forward to seeing it though. The Russian setting makes a refreshing change from the tired and old American settings.
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything is better than Battle LA. I really didn't like that film. Skyline was meh but watchable. I'm hoping the main characters aren't annoyingly ghastly like in Skyline and Cloverfield. You end up cheering for the aliens and not the supposedly 'cool' and beautiful 20-somethings! :D

The movie is released on Christmas Day in the US. Who goes to the movies on Christmas Day? The poor staff!
  • Options
    PinSarlaPinSarla Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You_mo wrote: »
    Anything is better than Battle LA. I really didn't like that film. Skyline was meh but watchable. I'm hoping the main characters aren't annoyingly ghastly like in Skyline and Cloverfield. You end up cheering for the aliens and not the supposedly 'cool' and beautiful 20-somethings! :D

The movie is released on Christmas Day in the US. Who goes to the movies on Christmas Day? The poor staff!

Unlike the UK a lot of countries don't shut down for Christmas day! Which would seem weird to me :p

I saw the trailer for it.....I might rent it when it comes out, there was nothing in it that really grabbed my attention. Then again if the reviews are generally positive then I might go....