Options

*The Lady Gaga Appreciation Thread* (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    x_hayes_xx_hayes_x Posts: 6,285
    Forum Member
    'cause God makes no mistakes

Yay hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Black Jesus...hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x_hayes_x wrote: »
    Black Jesus...hehe! :p;):):D

Love it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love it :D

Me too hehe! <3:p;):):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those Simpsons clips are so lip synced.

Why do animations have to lie about having voices? Hm.

I am going to chuckle so much watching this episode, it seems very self-aware. Maybe people will finally stop thinking she's so serious all of the time, she rips herself all the time it's funny. I hope there's an awkward standoff when Gaga out-hairs Marge.

I wonder who had the most words in the OLGAATPT10. :D

I think the tour's going to gross around the $400M point. She's done smaller shows so far, so the $30 million for 8 shows includes Hong Kong's tiny little venue. If they were all European stadium sized, she'd easily have grossed double that amount and more by now.

I wonder what USA dates she'll announce, and if she'll do the worlds biggest stadium in Mexico.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I am going to chuckle so much watching this episode, it seems very self-aware. Maybe people will finally stop thinking she's so serious all of the time, she rips herself all the time it's funny. I hope there's an awkward standoff when Gaga out-hairs Marge.

I think the tour's going to gross around the $400M point. She's done smaller shows so far, so the $30 million for 8 shows includes Hong Kong's tiny little venue. If they were all European stadium sized, she'd easily have grossed double that amount and more by now.

I wonder what USA dates she'll announce, and if she'll do the worlds biggest stadium in Mexico.

Can't wait to see The Simpsons & wonder what US Dates are?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    gaga backstage with japanese fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JkfABnGlSE&feature=player_embedded

she so cute
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kazozh5 wrote: »

she so cute

A darling as always.
  • Options
    MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't wait to see the episode either - from the clips I've seen i think it really showcases her humour and perhaps will showcase another side to her to others better than she could ever do on her own. You know I think a lot of people don't realise how funny she is and think she takes herself too seriously but I think she's always been able to make fun of herself. But I think if she tried to show this in interviews or whatever it would totally come across as try-hard whereas this route is probs the best to go down.

I'm kinda desperate to know absolutely everything about the tour and I have watched a few videos and seen pics and stuff but I still want to be surprised when Twickenham comes round. I'm so used to watching her performances online and not seeing her live that it's still taking a while to sink in and I'm having a hard time restraining myself when it comes to watching every video available. YouTube is bloody dangerous for serial procrastinators!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kazozh5 wrote: »

she so cute

Awww thanx for posting hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A darling as always.

Agreed hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to see the episode either - from the clips I've seen i think it really showcases her humour and perhaps will showcase another side to her to others better than she could ever do on her own. You know I think a lot of people don't realise how funny she is and think she takes herself too seriously but I think she's always been able to make fun of herself. But I think if she tried to show this in interviews or whatever it would totally come across as try-hard whereas this route is probs the best to go down.

I'm kinda desperate to know absolutely everything about the tour and I have watched a few videos and seen pics and stuff but I still want to be surprised when Twickenham comes round. I'm so used to watching her performances online and not seeing her live that it's still taking a while to sink in and I'm having a hard time restraining myself when it comes to watching every video available. YouTube is bloody dangerous for serial procrastinators!!

I can't wait to see it...wonder when it will be show in the UK???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Slojo wrote: »

Thanx for posting hehe! *Refuses to click though!* Lol!:p ;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In some of those DM pics Gaga look like she has an *ahem* larger than she normally does waist *ahem* but then in other ones where her chest is covered (like the white dress) she looks really skinny. Confusing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In some of those DM pics Gaga look like she has an *ahem* larger than she normally does waist *ahem* but then in other ones where her chest is covered (like the white dress) she looks really skinny. Confusing.

Lol yeah it is confusing?!?!?! :confused::p;):):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member

Awww thanx for posting hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PS: Love the Grammy dress! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What on Earth? :confused:

Lol! :p;):):D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Me too hehe! :p;):):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member

Have you seen the picture with Gaga and Katy's Grammy dresses? I wish I could find it. Twas hilair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you seen the picture with Gaga and Katy's Grammy dresses? I wish I could find it. Twas hilair.

No I haven't. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member

No, I haven't seen it??? :confused: Hehe! :p;):):D