Michelle "that ruined OUR game plan....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
Forum Member
Yes, it did a bit....didn't it

Keith was right, they were all talking about the future first and foremost....the bit about the dress came after

Comments

• CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michelle coming out smelling of manure rather than roses this week.
  • kiteflyerkiteflyer Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Keith was right , shame he backtracked with an apology. He didn't owe them an apology.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Horrible pawn of KH.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but I cannot buy chegwins faux remorse. Such a hypocrite.
  • amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horrible!!

Keith was right too, they were not talking about her dress until afterwards, they were talking about their game plan and how many would be left now.

Horrible people in this house.
  • LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Horrible pawn of KH.

What's wrong with prawns?
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Boox wrote: »
    Michelle "that ruined OUR game plan....

Keith was right, they were all talking about the future first and foremost....the bit about the dress came after

I wasn't sure if I had misheard that...how calculating was that!
  • binksy111binksy111 Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasnt until after Keith got up in disgust and said how he felt they were been disrespectful speaking of their "Game plan" etc and the future plans did they take a back step and start discussing the bloody dress etc etc.. room full of hypocrites!! then for Keith to say sorry as they made him feel he didnt hear the convo correctly!! OMG I wish they would replay that clip back to the house .. >:(
  • amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    I wasn't sure if I had misheard that...how calculating was that!

What do you expect? She has stated from the start she thinks it's her crown as she 'knows the British public'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Perez is soooo perceptive
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    amelia_lee wrote: »
    What do you expect? She has stated from the start she thinks it's her crown as she 'knows the British public'.

I guess it's surprising that she's no longer trying to hide the obvious -her game-playing (of which, sucking up to the British public is only a part}
  • LH1LH1 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    binksy111 wrote: »
    It wasnt until after Keith got up in disgust and said how he felt they were been disrespectful speaking of their "Game plan" etc and the future plans did they take a back step and start discussing the bloody dress etc etc.. room full of hypocrites!! then for Keith to say sorry as they made him feel he didnt hear the convo correctly!! OMG I wish they would replay that clip back to the house .. >:(

Yep...my thoughts exactly.
  • ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    Ugh Michelle really showed herself up. That whole group are backstabbers and have a hollow friendship. Can't stand them.
  • sandy_53sandy_53 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Shantan wrote: »
    Ugh Michelle really showed herself up. That whole group are backstabbers and have a hollow friendship. Can't stand them.

Me too.
  • JaneEJaneE Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Michelle coming out smelling of manure rather than roses this week.

Interesting that Michelle was at pains to reassure Callum that his outburst was fine. Maybe where she comes from the use of the c*** word is acceptable. I think that says as much about her as it does him!
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which bit didn't Hopkins understand about Keiths statement?

He didn't like the fact that cami was denied her exit, dressed up and with a crowd.
    Hopkins states "You nommed her"

Regardless of who he nommed SOMEONE would have gone out that way - THATS all he meant.

She's such a massive ****

I ******* hate her.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Shantan wrote: »

This.

Can anyone see Hopkins and Visage meeting up, say, for lunch, after this? What would they talk about, how awful the food was and how uppity the waiter? :confused:
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiteflyer wrote: »
    I agree. Keith was right , shame he backtracked with an apology. He didn't owe them an apology.

True, but he's a genuinely decent bloke who would rather avoid arguing if possible. If the odd unwarranted apology is needed he'll do it just to shut that gargoyle Hopkins up, if nothing else
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member

He didn't like the fact that cami was denied her exit, dressed up and with a crowd.

Regardless of who he nommed SOMEONE would have gone out that way - THATS all he meant.

I ******* hate her.
    its that black and white brain of hers. She isn't wired up to think beyond a certain perspective.
  • labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JaneE wrote: »
    Interesting that Michelle was at pains to reassure Callum that his outburst was fine. Maybe where she comes from the use of the c*** word is acceptable. I think that says as much about her as it does him!

exactly.
    Not in my world was that sort of outburst by Callum ever appropriate.
    He gets raging at the slightest criticism
  • wildparkwildpark Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Correct.
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I ******* hate her.

I was disgusted at the way KH said that they were talking about Cami's dress, they only spoke about it after Keith's first rant. >:(
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Just posted that myself Boox and pointed it out on the daily thread. Glad others noticed it.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amelia_lee wrote: »
    Horrible!!

Keith was right too, they were not talking about her dress until afterwards, they were talking about their game plan and how many would be left now.

Horrible people in this house.

Yes, it was only when he pulled them up on instantly talking about how many days and the next eviction etc that they shuffled about a bit and discussed which dress they could put in the store cupboard for Cami to wear in Bots.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Keiths looking really good for the win now.