So the multi-millionnaire benefit claimant who begrudges our fireworks at New Year

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
Forum Member
✭✭
...has beaten a woman who thinks sweatshop labour is something to joke about. I can't quite decide who I find more loathsome.

Comments

• FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she doesn't claim benefits. get your facts right before trying to be funny
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup, everything she does turns to gold, no benefits needed.
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    :D "benefit claimant".

Pay attention, OP.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RayRidley wrote: »
    ...has beaten a woman who thinks sweatshop labour is something to joke about. I can't quite decide who I find more loathsome.

U are just nasty.
    She's no benefit claimant. You are ignorant.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sooner a benefit claimant than someone who thinks benefits should be cut to the bone or scrapped.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RayRidley wrote: »

Yep, the scrounger is half a million quid better off for doing sfa.
    Disgraceful woman.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »

£1,000 a day free transport
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *wrong thread* :blush:
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    that 1k figure is what katie said it would cost HER to hire a private driver

that's not what she claims
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So, jealous? :)
  • ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABH - Anyone but Hopkins is fine by me :D
  • wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Sooner a benefit claimant than someone who thinks benefits should be cut to the bone or scrapped.

I agree with Hopkins on this Apart from the elderly or the sick there should be no unemployment benefit or child benefit Go get a Job and Pay for your own Children or don't have them ,
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price, you did have 45 million pounds....you know have 45 million, 500 thousand pounds!
    Congratulations!
    Don't forget to get your claim form in for free taxi fares dear, don't even think of paying for them yourself, the rest of us will do that for you.
  • sandy_53sandy_53 Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

I agree with you.
  • johngloverjohnglover Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Fanntastik wrote: »

Yes she does she has her son sent to a special school each day at a cost of £1000 per week whilst having 40 million in assets
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    So it's her fault that the government closed down the school Harvey went to and the nearest one was miles and miles away. The local authority's are obliged to pay for transport in that situation.. and they don't pay £1000 per day... I'm pretty sure she'd have preferred them to keep the school open than to pay for his transport somewhere else.
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member

Seriously!?

What a ridiculous thing to say!

No benefits pay out a £1000 a day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some people are so bitter and twisted they don't realise that the cost isn't that for Harveys SEN Dept. and he's entitled to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    Seriously!?

He doesn't receive a benefit..
    he receives transport to school which he is entitled to, it's in his educational statement which is a legal document.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johnglover wrote: »
    Yes she does she has her son sent to a special school each day at a cost of £1000 per week whilst having 40 million in assets

You begrudge a disabled child transport to his place of education which? Something which is in his educational statement (Legal Document) and approved by his SEN Dept.
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    Seriously!?

:D

Please let me know how I can sign up for these incredible benefits, they pay far more than my day job ;)
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    Yep, the scrounger is half a million quid better off for doing sfa.
    Disgraceful woman.

She's £300,000 better off and the tax office is £200,000 better off if the rumours are true.

That should pay for Harvey's transport for a few years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some people are so bitter and twisted they don't realise that the cost isn't that for Harveys SEN Dept. and he's entitled to it.

If I had a tenth of the fortune KP has I'd be ashamed to claim one f**king penny piece off the state. Let's say it costs her £250,000 a year for transport, and that's an overestimate - she could still pay for the poor lad's transport even if he had to go to a special school for life and still have millions to spare ! Disgraceful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    1) KP is not a benefit claimant. She uses the state system as every citizen is entitled to do. Was Paul McCartney a benefit claimant when he sent his children to state school? Was David Cameron a benefit claimant when his children used the NHS?

2) Not wanting a nearby firework display isn't really akin to supporting child sweatshop labour. (incidentally have you checked where the fireworks are made?).

3) KP has horses and a child who needs peace and routine. Like many people she may have valid reasons for not wanting a nearby firework display.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't receive a benefit..
    he receives transport to school which he is entitled to, it's in his educational statement which is a legal document.

Some people are too thick too realise that.