Options

dissapointed with piers morgan, what about the "Cheryl & Nadine" spat ?

mrs-tinky2mrs-tinky2 Posts: 693
Forum Member
✭✭
There wasn't even a mention of her at all, and come on what the truth about her and Derek the "The Best Friend", I thought Cheryl came across well, with the questions Simon "COUGH" ermmm Piers questions ..........

Comments

• Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why bother?

She's talked about that in pretty much every single interview for the past week. Heck, she talks about in today's Mirror and NOTW once again.

Why would Piers ask the same questions every single magazine/paper/radio is asking?
  • Options
    mrs-tinky2mrs-tinky2 Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Why bother?

She's talked about that in pretty much every single interview for the past week. Heck, she talks about in today's Mirror and NOTW once again.

Why would Piers ask the same questions every single magazine/paper/radio is asking?

Don't they say 90% of the papers is fiction it would have been nice to hear it from the horses mouth
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't find the thread devoted to the show already?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrs-tinky2 wrote: »
    Don't they say 90% of the papers is fiction it would have been nice to hear it from the horses mouth

These were actual interviews from the horses mouth.

She also spoke about it on Radio 2, Real Radio, Galaxy radio, and other places last week.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These were actual interviews from the horses mouth.

She also spoke about it on Radio 2, Real Radio, Galaxy radio, and other places last week.

What about the millions of people who don't listen to radio?

I didn't watch as I can't stand her, but surely "life stories" should include most of the more controversial stuff? Seems like she was let off lightly.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piers Morgan is professional arse licker for the Cowell empire.

He would never ask any question that might show the nations queen of hearts in even the tiniest hint of a negative light
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they will mention Nadine with her. She's talented :p

to spkx who posted the numbers comparing to Dannii's.
    No matter the ratings she got, Dannii doesn't base it all on Simon Cowell like Cheryl Cole does.

She wouldn't be where she is today if he didn't back her, would she?
    I would be (if I wanted) a huge star if he backed me. Anyone would. :)

A lot of GA fans also tuned in, so she got Simon, Ashley and GA and loads of media backing. Of course it rate high.
  • Options
    KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is talented, yet she can't even master her own accent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    What about the millions of people who don't listen to radio?

I didn't watch as I can't stand her, but surely "life stories" should include most of the more controversial stuff? Seems like she was let off lightly.

The people who don't listen to radio would probably read one of the papers or magazine's was in this weekend - her promo for the album has seen her interviews in everything from The Guardian down to the Daily Star.

Life Stories only covered 3 topics: Her life in the press, Ashley and Malaria. They didn't ask her anything about her 7 years in GA, let alone anything negative about it. It was more her life in the last year, as opposed her whole life. Take out the adverts and VTs are there was only about 20 minutes of actual interview.

Even the stuff they cut out of the show was more of the same about Ashley, Derek, etc.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    Who is Nadine?
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

He would never ask any question that might show the nations queen of hearts in even the tiniest hint of a negative light

This!

Hence no mention of her conviction for ABH too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "i dont know what went wrong a tearful cheryl says"

piers should have been straight in there with " why did your mother move into the martial home immediately after the wedding "....did that not cause problems

followed up by " did u actually get to spend much time together with ur hectic schedule " its difficult to make a marriage work when ur not actually living under the same roof

ashley must have thought he was married to her mother

just my thoughts !!!
  • Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All Piers Morgan's Life Stories shows are hyped up crap, they promise juicy gossip but really all you get is Morgan, brown nosing the guest and asking safe, careful questions that we know about the person already.

I'd put money on Cowell telling Morgan to give Cheryl Cole a nice safe interview. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no Cheryl/Nadine spat, believe it or not. It's another member of Girls Aloud that Cheryl has a problem with...
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRM wrote: »
    There is no Cheryl/Nadine spat, believe it or not. It's another member of Girls Aloud that Cheryl has a problem with...

Sarah?;) I'd heard that too actually.
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. There's a clue in the NOTW article.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah, i am getting very sick of it,Simon Cowell should actually be paying ITV, its all about him and those he decides are worthy, He bloody well owns ITV, He seems to have tentacles into most of their show, lining his pockets along the way, Cheryl Coles interview no different, ITV, by Piers, she performs her new single on X Factor etc its a vicious cycle a kind of cartel !!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    "i dont know what went wrong a tearful cheryl says"

piers should have been straight in there with " why did your mother move into the martial home immediately after the wedding "....did that not cause problems

followed up by " did u actually get to spend much time together with ur hectic schedule " its difficult to make a marriage work when ur not actually living under the same roof

ashley must have thought he was married to her mother

just my thoughts !!!

I agree, there is no excuse for how Ashley conducted himself but i feel SHE abandoned the marriage first, a marriage wont take care of itself it takes work and committment.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, there is no excuse for how Ashley conducted himself but i feel SHE abandoned the marriage first, a marriage wont take care of itself it takes work and committment.

I've said it before but they were both too immature and too selfish about their careers and they rushed into getting married. They were caught up in the whole 'new Posh and Becks' tag and the cash being waved at them and i don't think either of them truly knew what a real marraige was about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've said it before but they were both too immature and too selfish about their careers and they rushed into getting married. They were caught up in the whole 'new Posh and Becks' tag and the cash being waved at them and i don't think either of them truly knew what a real marraige was about.

Yeah, you are probably right, i do think its sad and i do feel sorry for them but how she says she dosent understand how/why they failed is beyond me, if she gives me a ring i ll tell her.
  • Options
    KS93KS93 Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Sarah?;) I'd heard that too actually.

Doubt it. Sarah filmed segments for her life stories episode and she is at the X Factor studios tonight for Cheryl's performance.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    CRM wrote: »
    No. There's a clue in the NOTW article.

I doubt it would be Nicola or Kimberely, they both enjoy licking her ass too much.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, i am getting very sick of it,Simon Cowell should actually be paying ITV, its all about him and those he decides are worthy, He bloody well owns ITV, He seems to have tentacles into most of their show, lining his pockets along the way, Cheryl Coles interview no different, ITV, by Piers, she performs her new single on X Factor etc its a vicious cycle a kind of cartel !!!!

Excellent post, I don't watch X factor, BGT or anything Amanda Holden is in because of the stranglehold Cowell has on the entertainment industry
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why bother?

Because it's from the horses mouth, and the papers are misleading, and highly edit their pieces?:D

I wasn't surprised as it was all geared to make Cheryl look good, and create Sympathy, but they really needed to cover all the issues not just the ones that serve a purpose to Cheryl and her team.

What about Nadine? The future of GA? Her realtionships with Will.I.Am and Derek, the Racial attack, why did he not ask her even though she wouldnt know what to say, why she wasnt being a mature person and contacting Gamu? Why wasnt she pressed over questions she dodged, when she answered the ones that it suited her to. Hardly a tell all, more like a pick and chose interview:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Because it's from the horses mouth, and the papers are misleading, and highly edit their pieces?:D

I wasn't surprised as it was all geared to make Cheryl look good, and create Sympathy, but they really needed to cover all the issues not just the ones that serve a purpose to Cheryl and her team.

What about Nadine? The future of GA? Her realtionships with Will.I.Am and Derek, the Racial attack, why did he not ask her even though she wouldnt know what to say, why she wasnt being a mature person and contacting Gamu? Why wasnt she pressed over questions she dodged, when she answered the ones that it suited her to. Hardly a tell all, more like a pick and chose interview:rolleyes:

As I said, she's been asked those questions so many times by every magazine, paper and radio station that it'd be a waste of time for Piers to ask it.

Not to mention that the answers to those questions aren't very interesting.