Options

Corrie Tina was so annoying tonight

Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
Forum Member
I really cringed tonight when she was sitting with Fiz and holding that cup of tea acting like she knew it all.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hardly said anything?
    And Fiz did ask for options ect.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Bitch. Drinking tea when she could have had coffee.
  • Options
    Killjoy2013Killjoy2013 Posts: 1,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I agree. Bitch. Drinking tea when she could have had coffee.

Can you have coffee when your preggie :confused:

but she could of at least used PG Tips - cheap cow buying ASDA Home brand :mad:
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Loathe Tina. Drinking tea was just the final straw.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She makes me sick.
    You can bet she had two sugars in that tea too - & probably gave it two dastardly stirs to the left.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    I really cringed tonight when she was sitting with Fiz and holding that cup of tea acting like she knew it all.

Why? She's trying to make Fiz feel better and keep her chin up for Tyrone's trial, where's the wrong in that? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone annoyed me last night it was smug Tracy with the other stupid factory girls, especially in the cafe and then the Rovers. Then Gloria Price. Tina is the least of my problems in this show. Then smug Ryan and whiny Katy getting into a huff.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone annoyed me last night it was smug Tracy with the other stupid factory girls, especially in the cafe and then the Rovers. Then Gloria Price. Tina is the least of my problems in this show.

Her face confuses me, it's part smooth around the eyes but wrinkly everywhere else, her eyes have shrunk too
  • Options
    Little Peep BoLittle Peep Bo Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Her face confuses me, it's part smooth around the eyes but wrinkly everywhere else, her eyes have shrunk too

Compare and contrast with her appearance in the Royle Family! and no, it's not just the make -up....;)
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Tina's always annoying.

Off topic but can you not have coffee when you are pregnant?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    The writers are totally pushing kids into her scenes. She has cooed over Hope and Joseph especially a couple of times of late. It's clear what's happening. They want Tina to go gaga over babies so when she gives birth to Gary and Izzy's she'll want to keep it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's fine as long as Gary and Izzy get some severe heartbreak
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Scorpio2 wrote: »

I guess you are a person with the opinion of "women should be seen and not heard" God forbid a woman has an opinion, what a bitch! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just had a rather nice cuppa with my full English - unlike Tina though, I didn't clutch it like I knew it all, nor did I dish out any half-baked advice to a moron in a lumberjack shirt.

Tina could do worse than to learn a thing or two from the likes of me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgraceful behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just had a rather nice cuppa with my full English - unlike Tina though, I didn't clutch it like I knew it all, nor did I dish out any half-baked advice to a moron in a lumberjack shirt.

Tina could do worse than to learn a thing or two from the likes of me.

Nice one UQ. You can read people like a book.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Nice one UQ. You can read people like a book.

Cheers mo, it's an unwelcome gift the likes of us have been saddled with unfortunately - only earlier on this morning I nipped into the shop for my usual copy of the Sporting Life & twenty cans of cider - then I noticed that the old chap behind the counter had a mug of tea on the go - the fricking know-it-all scumbag.

Bloody fuming coming out of there I was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cheers mo, it's an unwelcome gift the likes of us have been saddled with unfortunately - only earlier on this morning I nipped into the shop for my usual copy of the Sporting Life & twenty cans of cider - then I noticed that the old chap behind the counter had a mug of tea on the go - the fricking know-it-all scumbag.

Bloody fuming coming out of there I was.

Give him a kicking ?
  • Options
    BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graham and Xin should return and kick her head in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Give him a kicking ?

I seriously considered it mate, but decided to let him off on account of his lad being there who has the audacity to be much bigger than me.

Plus I didn't want my lovely grog damaged.