Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    a pa thread has become a TPT appreciation thread:D, I agree with everyone, seems mad as a box of frogs but likeable...I thought she was fun on the first I'm a Celeb, considering they had no idea what was going to happen or what they were going to have to suffer...anyway back to PA and his suffering;)

I know this maybe controversial .. But I've enjoyed the TPT distraction from PA suffering
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    a pa thread has become a TPT appreciation thread:D, I agree with everyone, seems mad as a box of frogs but likeable...I thought she was fun on the first I'm a Celeb, considering they had no idea what was going to happen or what they were going to have to suffer...anyway back to PA and his suffering;)

:D This is true. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D This is true. :o

TPT the peace maker :) I bet Tara would like this
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this maybe controversial .. But I've enjoyed the TPT distraction from PA suffering

it was clearly a diversion from the baiting...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    it was clearly a diversion from the baiting...

Not reading too much into things. going with the flow and enjoy the moment times are always the best I find :cool: :)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not reading too much into things. going with the flow and enjoy the moment times are always the best I find :cool: :)

I agree:)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just giving my opinion, I won't be looking at this thread again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    TPT the peace maker :) I bet Tara would like this

Tara should be a Goodwill Ambassador. Like they have at the United Nations, but she is one for the PA thread! ;):cool:
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yay a flounce.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tara should be a Goodwill Ambassador. Like they have at the United Nations, but she is one for the PA thread! ;):cool:

How do we nominate her?.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do we nominate her?.

We just shoe-horn her into the discussion Betty. Any time the posts start to get heated, we talk about TPT. :D:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We just shoe-horn her into the discussion Betty. Any time the posts start to get heated, we talk about TPT. :D:)

I like that idea jimmy ...
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely she should be given the Cultural Ambassadorage of this thread! There's bound to be the odd mayonnaise lid somewhere that we could fashion into an award or citation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Surely she should be given the Cultural Ambassadorage of this thread! There's bound to be the odd mayonnaise lid somewhere that we could fashion into an award or citation.

I have a cottage cheese top we could use ;) ... Oh and some glue and glitter (child enjoys making things ..as do I :o)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Sounds good to me that does. Betty's cottage cheese top will make a great badge. TPT would love it! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds good to me that does. Betty's cottage cheese top will make a great badge. TPT would love it! :cool:

I thought a cottage CHEESE lid would be a nice link to Mr Andre .. Peters Royal Ambassadors Trophy ..or PRAT for short ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought a cottage CHEESE lid would be a nice link to Mr Andre .. Peters Royal Ambassadors Trophy ..or PRAT for short ;)

I see what you have done there Betty. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Its always nice to get some respite, and if that comes in the shape of TPT who are we to argue?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Love it. We can all do cartwheels for 5 mins. :D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Love it. We can all do cartwheels for 5 mins. :D:cool:

I think we should also make a purpose built thread naughty corner.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a pa thread has become a TPT appreciation thread:D

It's what he would have wanted ... :)
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll get onto the Maltese embassy, apparently you can buy them on the cheap at the moment :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:( sorry willow. I commented as I do like TPT, no other agenda on my part.

I will try and get Back on topic.

A TV program with Peter and TPT could be interesting. Maybe ITV2 producers could give them both a 1 week slot together as the main presenters when I'm a celeb returns. Have them both try out trials before the contestants would be amusing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's what he would have wanted ... :)

TPT and Peter have quirky charm and wear heart on sleeves. Think both would see it as complementary :)

You posted the youtube link Cyril. I can see the conection with the other videos posted, what's the conection with Tara? Is it the singing or I'm a celeb?
This discussion has been closed.