Aggie Through!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
Forum Member
✭✭
I am glad wrinkles Greene failed to garner enough public support. Apart from the fact she was crap!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,872
    Forum Member
    I am quite shocked actually! Hope Sarah goes, i don't mind Samantha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aggie and that huge bruise on her thigh...!!!! Noticed a bit of a costume malfunction during her performance too...good job she appears to have had some kind of Brazilian!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that Aggie might have had some kind of pubic waxing has put me off my cider.......
    What made me laugh was my partner came out of the shower and I said
    "Her from How clean is your house' is a contestant on this"
    And he said
    "Which one? Kim"

The image of some poor sod having to carry that tank above their head at arms length made me explode!
  • KMXKMX Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aggie was crap, she deserved to go tonight - public sympathy vote right there for you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that Aggie might have had some kind of pubic waxing has put me off my cider.......
    What made me laugh was my partner came out of the shower and I said
    "Her from How clean is your house' is a contestant on this"
    And he said
    "Which one? Kim"

The image of some poor sod having to carry that tank above their head at arms length made me explode!

Very, very funny :D:D:D

You'd never drink cider again if it was Kim...don't think she'd have bothered with the pubic waxing...she doesn't look the kind!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KMX wrote: »
    Aggie was crap, she deserved to go tonight - public sympathy vote right there for you.

Do you believe that people vote in sympathy?
    It's an expensive pastime if they do...
    Personally I think wrinkles Greene got the boot because she came accross as a sour faced old bag....I may be wrong but if personalities do come into it, then Sarah Greene's sucked!!:D
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aggie was crap. I really deteste people who vote out of sympathy. They ruin shows like this,
  • hiawathahiawatha Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aggie was clearly the worst of the "celeb" skaters on view.
    She was bottom of the judges vote and was saved by the pubic vote.
    BTW where does Aggie come from.
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,206
    Forum Member
    Aggie should have got the boot-Sarah should have stayed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hiawatha wrote: »

Did you mean to say `pubic vote'...it really put me & BlackpoolAdam off...;);)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member

She was really rubbish but I suspected she'd get saved after Jason's comments.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Aggie. She wasn't as bad as the judges made out!
  • jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Aggie should have went, and what was with the wraping her legs round that poor guy :eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I liked all of the celebrities tonight, even if some were a bit shaky :)

I would prefer if no-one was voted off the first show, because first-time nerves could effect their performance or they could just have a bad night.

But on tonights performance Aggie should have gone. She probably got through because the public admires her willpower and courage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The use of the words bottom and pubic have just brought the highlight of her 'dance' back to me.
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she just gets a sympathy vote but gets votes of encouragement too - she's 25 years older than some of the others and therefore is at a huge disadvantage' and she is not an actress, dancer or performer - most of the others have been trained in some sort of performance, she doesn't even do live TV usually. I didn't vote but I did like her attitude which was to get up after all those hard falls and come out smiling when she knows she has no chance except of proving something to herself.
  • The SwampsterThe Swampster Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member
    A 52-year-old woman skating backwards - I think that's pretty impressive, especially as she hasn't spent the past three years playing ice hockey; so good on her for getting through. No, she didn't 'deserve' it on tonight's performance, but it was two days after quite a bad injury. If Samantha Mumba or Linda Lusardi had had their accidents a week or so later, maybe they'd have been even less adventurous (though I suspect Linda would get through if she had to be pushed around the ice in a wheelchair, given the popularity of her partner!)
    So Aggie looked delighted about being saved and celebrated with her partner - why not? Personally I'm tired of all the boring old f*rts who litter reality TV shows and pretend to be glad when they've been voted off. And hey, if Ag can get her legs round someone like Sergey at her age, it's probably not an opportunity to be missed.
  • SuiradSuirad Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't dislike Aggie but let's face it she should have been in the bottom 2 tonight...Here's hoping we're not going to be dogged by the Scottish vote week after week,and Aggie missing out on a skate off at an early date.

Ellie
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,618
    Forum Member

Plus a public anger vote after Jason's comment on OAPs - probably at least 3-4 million of them watching.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    I loved Aggie. She wasn't as bad as the judges made out!

I have to agree. I actually thought she did better then a few who got more points then she did.

Its really hard if you have never been on ice before to dance, and also when you have had a few bad knocks too it takes your confidence away.

Also she is 52. GOOD FOR HER.

Another thing she had good legs too for her age.

She had no advantages not even youth. Good for her.:D
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad wrinkles Greene failed to garner enough public support. Apart from the fact she was crap!

I don't like Sarah Greene much. However I did think Aggy was worse. :eek:
    She obviously got the sympathy vote.

They should both have been in the skate off, & not Samantha.
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was bottom of the judges vote and was saved by the pubic vote.BTW where does Aggie come from.

Should that be shaved by the pubic vote:D
  • lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She comes from near Aviemore, quite famous for winter sports, but worked for MI5 so probably left there fairly young.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I thought Aggie and Sarah Greene were the same age. An awful lot was made of the fact that Aggie is 52 but I think Sarah lies about her age, or has had an extremely hard life!! Anyone over 50 who attempts to skate and learn routines etc impresses the heck out of me!! I thought Jason's comment extremely rude and hurtful. He is so sensitive about his lack of hair but he can be so vile to other people!!!. Do not find it funny and why are we all so surprised when children in the playground are vile and nasty to other children when they see this on our television (Simon on X Factor etc) and adults think it is funny and entertaining!!
  • hiawathahiawatha Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lumpbottom wrote: »
    She comes from near Aviemore, quite famous for winter sports, but worked for MI5 so probably left there fairly young.

Ahah, so she is Scottish.
    Here we go again with the worst performer in a TV talent show being kept in by the fact they are from North of the Border.
    What other explanation could there be???.
    Och Aye the Noo.