Aggie Through!!

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    hiawatha wrote: »
    Aggie was clearly the worst of the "celeb" skaters on view.
    She was bottom of the judges vote and was saved by the pubic vote.
    BTW where does Aggie come from.

So she got the pubic vote eh?:D

I agree, Aggie was by far the worst so goodness knows what the great British public were thinking of by saving her!!
    :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    No doubt you have a reliable source for this bit of information?

Sarah Greene was interviewed by Philip and Fern on This Morning on Monday and she was asked how they kept everything in place and she mentioned about the little fasteners they have on their costumes and tights but Aggie refused them and asked for them to be removed from her costume!!

She wasn't being nasty - she was merely answering the question as Fern referred to Aggie's wardrobe malfunction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    "To keep your knickers in place you wear tights and then fishnet tights over the top.
    "You then have little hooks on your knickers, on the bottom of your leotard, which hook into your fishnets.

Does this "undie- cover" revealation by Sarah Greene apply to all women ice dancers costumes or only our celebs? It seems rather odd and aren't hooks in fishnets are likely to cause holes!Surely the leotards and tights are made of lycra which makes them skin tight and practically impossible to ride up? I can understand them wearing 2 pairs of tights but only for leg shaping and a better look. Do the women on SCD wear these hooks on their knickers?! some of their routines are just as vigorous. I understood that most professionals - show dancers at least - usually wear a flesh coloured g-string or thong under tights and leotard, not hooks!