Forum Member
✭✭✭
She will be flaunting her prawn ring in a double header....:eek::D

Comments

• Options
    J105J105 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant believe I'm actually gonna sit and watch this but i just cant resist.
    :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J105 wrote: »
    I cant believe I'm actually gonna sit and watch this but i just cant resist.
    :D

Oh gawd, It's horrendous already and were still on the opening credits!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It gets SO much worse.
    In the 2nd half there a point where Mark is kissing her neck and she looks really fed up of it all.
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SSShhh - don't let anyone know you're watching or else they'll make a 2nd series!:D;)
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    SSShhh - don't let anyone know you're watching or else they'll make a 2nd series!:D;)

What, like That Anthony Cotton Show ?:D
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, ok :D:D:D
  • Options
    sheepiestarsheepiestar Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or is anyone else feeling uncomfortable watching this? She seemed to be gurning a lot in the first episode. I find it quite sad watching her. As for Mark :eek: he seems like a perv!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is anyone else feeling uncomfortable watching this? She seemed to be gurning a lot in the first episode. I find it quite sad watching her. As for Mark :eek: he seems like a perv!

It's sooooo cringeworthy and Mark is even worse than I thought, very overly sexual in the way he talks to her, she looked like she was going to lamp him one when he was kissing her neck!

I haven't seen her or him go near their BABY daughter at all, yet.....:(:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Really can't see how this programme is supposed to change people's opinions about Kerry and the cabby, as it just seems to reinforce the general opinion about her.

They both seem crude and common for the sake of it, especially him, and I agree, neither of them seem to interact with the poor baby at all. Thank god for the nanny (although was she ever going to wipe that poor child's face?)
  • Options
    odie30odie30 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mark gets a ferreri mark gets a bike money money money seeems like that all he is bothered about
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    odie30 wrote: »
    mark gets a ferreri mark gets a bike money money money seeems like that all he is bothered about

Yep, and then he says, "I better his (Will Smith's) bank balance is massive!:rolleyes:

Kerry Kerching-er!:D
  • Options
    sheepiestarsheepiestar Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Oh my god, why was Heidi up when Jonathan Ross was on, WAY past bed time!!

You are right Lynne, this is just reinforcing my already low opinion of the pair of them and in fact, is probably making me hate them even more. Mark is just awful and Kerry's cackling is so fake and annoying.

Dont think I will tune in next week, Ive seen enough!! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    I think Kerry is blatantly on coke aswell, through out the show she often is moving her chin from side to side!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed it. She is not like I thought she would be. I suppose you can't believe everything you read in the papers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    i thought they came across as ok just a normal couple to most extent,ok she has the money but it is always going to be like that whoever she meets,assuming he's a non celeb all in all i do think they are genuinely in love
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oscar12 wrote: »
    i thought they came across as ok just a normal couple to most extent,ok she has the money but it is always going to be like that whoever she meets,assuming he's a non celeb all in all i do think they are genuinely in love

yeh it's just that some people are like that - outspoken, loud etc, doesn't make them bad people
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    Oh my god, why was Heidi up when Jonathan Ross was on, WAY past bed time!!

You are right Lynne, this is just reinforcing my already low opinion of the pair of them and in fact, is probably making me hate them even more. Mark is just awful and Kerry's cackling is so fake and annoying.

Dont think I will tune in next week, Ive seen enough!! :eek:

As Kerry actually said to Heidi, what are you doing out of bed it was pretty clear she must have woken up and they had got her up and so they should have if she was crying or upset.
  • Options
    odie30odie30 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think her hearyt is in the right place she is just an example of what happens when a common person is given too much money and bad advice, deep down shes just a in care kid with a bad past
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    bb3addict wrote: »
    I think Kerry is blatantly on coke aswell, through out the show she often is moving her chin from side to side!

Why do people hold this against her???
    Yeah it was bad for her taking coke with kids (and in general) but how many others in the world do this?, just because kerry is in the public eye it gets around and the papers make it a hell of alot worse than it is you really shouldnt believe everything you read in the media...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    As Kerry actually said to Heidi, what are you doing out of bed it was pretty clear she must have woken up and they had got her up and so they should have if she was crying or upset.

Probably more like the nanny brought her through to them just to show they do actually spend some time with the baby!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 435
    Forum Member

Yes very well quoted, if you have kids then you should know they dont stay in bed all night at her age, they do have wake periods....it just so happens that the film crew only filmed that part yet again making her to look bad see where im getting at here!!!!!!! x

ps that wasnt all quoted at you tweetypie25
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    I thought they were quite normal and funny - not unlike many other couples. Granted she has a bit of money, but they look happy enough.
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Why do people hold this against her???
    Yeah it was bad for her taking coke with kids (and in general) but how many others in the world do this?, just because kerry is in the public eye it gets around and the papers make it a hell of alot worse than it is you really shouldnt believe everything you read in the media...

But she's already admitted in her autobiog that she was on coke. We don't need the papers to tell us that. The fact she might still be on it is doubly shocking.

Plenty of people had crap childhoods but don't do what Kerry does. She needs to get a grip, grow up and stop blaming others, as she is the architect of her own downfall every time.

As for the programme, after reading the online NOTW today, quite frankly I think I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch it.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1702_kerry.shtml

Yes, I know it's the NOTW, but no smoke and all that.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought they were quite normal and funny - not unlike many other couples. Granted she has a bit of money, but they look happy enough.

I second that. I wish people would leave her alone
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was tempted to pay £1 and get MTV as an extra channel purely to see the car crash unfold......... :o:o:D:D