The DS Gay Members Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love drinking a cuppa in bed!

At 22:00?

Yeah but you work messy hours so it's acceptable, I'm a lively 16 year old :p
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love a midnight cup of tea, I love midnight other things as well. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,420
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've missed a lot then :(

Evening Daggers :)

Hugs to Christmas Cake ((((((((((CC)))))))))))
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was off today, and I'm pretty lively myself;).

Heya! (((NL))) :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Heya! (((NL))) :).

Hello CC! :) Me laddy is struggling again so I am too :( Sorry to hear about your probs though.

That was a genuine hug (((((CC))))))
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hai stunning lady <3.

How've you been?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hai stunning lady <3.

How've you been?

Ayoop me dook :)

Lost one of our piggies yesterday. broadband is crap and I managed to soak me mobile phone :o

How's you? :)<3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know you are sweetheart, just weird how the school seems to take so much out me :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello CC! :) Me laddy is struggling again so I am too :( Sorry to hear about your probs though.

That was a genuine hug (((((CC))))))

Aww, sorry to hear he's having a hard time. It get's better though. I reckon I'm proof of that really:).
    I know you are sweetheart, just weird how the school seems to take so much out me :o

I'm not so sure it's school that's doing that :p.
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,146
    Forum Member
    Hey everyone. :) How's it going?

I'm having a manic week this week coursework-wise; I can't wait until Friday when everything'll be done for a couple of weeks! It's insanely scary that I've nearly finished second year now! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam792 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. :) How's it going?

I'm having a manic week this week coursework-wise; I can't wait until Friday when everything'll be done for a couple of weeks! It's insanely scary that I've nearly finished second year now! :eek:

It does go so quickly! It can be quite scary as well, while you're at uni, things are quite settled and you know what you're doing, but when you leave things can be up in the air!

I'm having a strangely busy week, which is odd considering not all the students are back yet. I'm also still searching for somewhere to rent, and I'm out Friday and Saturday. I have a hard time managing two nights in a row!
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone catch that documentary on BBC3 last night "I Woke up Gay" ?

I'm split on it myself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm split on it myself.

I watched it, his fiancée is adorable. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched it, his fiancée is adorable. :p

Ain't he just? In that respect he's one lucky sod. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ain't he just? In that respect he's one lucky sod. ;)

I know, I'd love to be gay if I was waking up to that adorable little thing every day. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And apparently he bakes cakes too. Double Win. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And apparently he bakes cakes too. Double Win. :D

Lucky bastard. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I didn't care for was the lip piercing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not so sure it's school that's doing that :p.

Hey! he's not doing that, it's the high pressure! :cry:

I haven't seen him since Sunday anyhoo :p
    Forum Member
    It does go so quickly! It can be quite scary as well, while you're at uni, things are quite settled and you know what you're doing, but when you leave things can be up in the air!

I'm having a strangely busy week, which is odd considering not all the students are back yet. I'm also still searching for somewhere to rent, and I'm out Friday and Saturday. I have a hard time managing two nights in a row!

Yes, well I'm going on a placement for the next year followed by going back to uni to do my final year; it'll be interesting to see how that turns out - some people say it's difficult to go back after being out earning a proper salary for a year!

I need to start driving again pretty urgently. It's one thing having passed my test but I have no experience since. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry just had to post this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/18/article-2131535-12A61CB0000005DC-4_306x639.jpg

The things I'd do to that tasty tooshie...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm split on it myself.

Didn't see it but read the article. Personally, I realise there is a lot we don't realise about neurology, so I'm not sure where I lie on that one. His boyfriend is a hottie though!

Lol, aww ((hugs)).
    Adam792 wrote: »
    Yes, well I'm going on a placement for the next year followed by going back to uni to do my final year; it'll be interesting to see how that turns out - some people say it's difficult to go back after being out earning a proper salary for a year!

I need to start driving again pretty urgently. It's one thing having passed my test but I have no experience since. :D

You'll be fine going back. Loads of people do placements. They're great cause if you impress them it can be a guarenteed job!

Yeah driving is all about getting stuck in. I'm glad everyone made me continue driving after I crashed Vincent.

I love driving really, sometimes I just go out driving at night, all over the place. Before I realised it I ended up near Liverpool one day!

I quite fancy a drive now but I switched my late to an early tomorrow to cover so I need to be up at 6am!

I've just come off a late too:cry:. It's my own fault for volunteering but at the same time, if I didn't I'd just be walking into the shit at 1pm anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How have you coped? :cool::p
    Forum Member
    You'll be fine going back. Loads of people do placements. They're great cause if you impress them it can be a guarenteed job!

Yeah driving is all about getting stuck in. I'm glad everyone made me continue driving after I crashed Vincent.

I love driving really, sometimes I just go out driving at night, all over the place. Before I realised it I ended up near Liverpool one day!

I quite fancy a drive now but I switched my late to an early tomorrow to cover so I need to be up at 6am!

I've just come off a late too:cry:. It's my own fault for volunteering but at the same time, if I didn't I'd just be walking into the shit at 1pm anyway.

Well most people on my year are doing placements so it's not that; it'll just be strange after having earned money! :D

How the hell do you afford all that petrol? :eek: Lol!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How have you coped? :cool::p

5 Words:

Jennifer Blake and Alex Koslov

I've had a lot of fun with those 2 recently :o
This discussion has been closed.