Sky Sunrise

Phil043Phil043 Posts: 164
Forum Member
I see the chair movers on Sky Sunrise seem to be on strike, I think all their correspondents should show solidarity and also stand ! ! , Also please don't make Sarah Jane laugh what a terrible cackle.

Comments

• occyoccy Posts: 65,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The desk is stuck? Sarah J is lovely
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do they still use the old set at weekends, I thought they had moved to new studios.
  • jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    Why do they still use the old set at weekends, I thought they had moved to new studios.

To deep-clean the regular set I suppose?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new set is so cold and unwelcoming (and they appear to be broadcasting from the staff canteen). Both the presenters look uncomfortable standing or sitting and there's very little rapport between them.No doubt it was all hugely expensive to achieve very little.
  • derek500derek500 Posts: 24,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The new main studio is still being built. The glass box is a different presentation area, which they're currently using week days during the day.

The electric table is stuck in the up/standing position, hence the standing this morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    derek500 wrote: »
    The new main studio is still being built. The glass box is a different presentation area, which they're currently using week days during the day.

The electric table is stuck in the up/standing position, hence the standing this morning.

Oh so they don't push it. They back drop isn't expressive presenting from an office building.
  • davies88davies88 Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind the presenters standing, but when they are, the desk still seems too low. It doesn't go high enough to look comfortable.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the presenting team on the revamp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    I don't like the presenting team on the revamp.

Sarah Jane should have got the gig solo. Make it a bit like HLN's Morning Express with Robin Meade.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    The desk is stuck? Sarah J is lovely

She even made that polo neck look good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah is sexy but probably has a hunky man beside her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The table is fixed this morning for Stephen and Isabel. Michelle Gayle with Jon Nichol. Michelle is listed as actress haven't seen her on TV in years
  • CappySpectrumCappySpectrum Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That guy with the glasses really is an opinionated insufferable know it all that is so full of himself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    The table is fixed this morning for Stephen and Isabel. Michelle Gayle with Jon Nichol. Michelle is listed as actress haven't seen her on TV in years

I think she might be ''resting'' as they say in the profession.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would never have guessed John Nichol was an RAF Navigator. He certainly doesn't act like a man that was in the forces.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would never have guessed John Nichol was an RAF Navigator. He certainly doesn't act like a man that was in the forces.

I assume you are aware he was shot down over Iraq and tortured ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since that post yes. Since 11:04 I had read about him but before that didn't know who he was. Had seen him numerous times on Sky News and there was never any mention of RAF or not at least the times I saw him on...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman who amuses me is Tanya Bryer. She clearly has no journalistic credentials and spouts absolute nonsense but they present her as some kind of expert on world affairs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman who amuses me is Tanya Bryer. She clearly has no journalistic credentials and spouts absolute nonsense but they present her as some kind of expert on world affairs.

The snotty looking one with glasses does my head in. Michelle somebody?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dewsberry. She is cute.
  • Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since Eamonn left, it's really showed up how bad Sunrise is on Mon-Thurs. Zero charisma between the two new presenters with the same annoying guests reviewing the papers.

Sky News is responsible for keeping Kevin Adams on tv after Fame Academy.

Fri-Sun is more tolerable thanks to Stephen Dixon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay Burley today - why does she always have to be on the morning of Christmas Day ?
  • UsernameErrorUsernameError Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Kay Burley today - why does she always have to be on the morning of Christmas Day ?

So she can boast she works on Christmas Day while other presenters have the day off. I don't know if she mentioned it this year as I didn't watch it, but she has in past years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she can boast she works on Christmas Day while other presenters have the day off. I don't know if she mentioned it this year as I didn't watch it, but she has in past years.

She hasn't got much of a family. I've viewed what she does each Christmas since social media. She entertains a lot of work collegues and such parties at her home.