EastEnders: The White's revenge on Ronnie (potential spoilers)

The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
Forum Member
I have been waiting for this for ages. The White family's revenge on Ronnie for killing Carl. Could this be what's about to go down on New Year's Day, exactly a year after Carl was murdered?

I refuse to believe that a show so meticulously planned (and you have to admit, it's all been pretty well-planned) would just forget about this and let it lie.

The last thing Ronnie said to Mrs White was 'Carl's gone and he's never coming back' - she gave her a brief explanation in rage (he put Phil in hospital, he turned on Ronnie) but surely she'd want revenge? Although Ronnie never actually said the words 'I killed Carl' surely a family (especially the son) so twisted would get her back for it?

I hope this is explored in 2015. Every killer gets their comeuppance eventually.

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did wonder whether there would be a revisit of this at some point. Although I will be surprised if that is what goes down on New year's. I heard Sam Womack is on leave again to do Panto and hasn't been filming since last month.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if they'd stuck Carl's corpse in it and stuck a brick on the accelerator! :D
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Ronnie's the one who dies on New Year's Day.
  • loco_localoco_loca Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Comeuppance implies Ronnie did some wrong. The actions which killed Carl were more than reasonable, he was trying to kill her so she slammed the boot of a car on his head.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loco_loca wrote: »
    Comeuppance implies Ronnie did some wrong. The actions which killed Carl were more than reasonable, he was trying to kill her so she slammed the boot of a car on his head.

I think it's her actions after - getting rid of his body that bothers most people. Ronnie didn't kill him in cold blood and was defending herself, if she didn't do that he would have raped her and might have even killed her but her actions after can be said to have been done in cold blood.
  • The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member

Indeed, it was self defence but the point is she did kill a person, and in a show like EastEnders people don't really get away with that.

Even Stacey, arguably the show's sweetheart, spent four years on the run and with her life on hold for what she did, and she did eventually confess.

I don't want to see Ronnie go to prison, but the White's revenge would be exciting to see.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not convinced that having the body of your attacker compacted in a car crusher would stand up in a self defence plea :D That said, Ron is a top woman and long may she reign.
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danyell wrote: »

If Ronnie dies at the hands at the White's then I would ERUPT!
    An AMAZING, intriguing character dying at the hands of forgettable characters? That would be a HUGE mistake

I can't see this happening though, EVER
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QueenAmy wrote: »
    An AMAZING, intriguing character dying at the hands of forgettable characters? That would be a HUGE mistake

Well it makes more sense her dying than say Emma Summerhays. As it says lives will change forever. Ronnie's quite a big character who's death will change a few peoples lives. Emma would change no ones.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,217
    Forum Member

I hope not. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I hope not. :o

I would be so chuffed with myself if I'm right though! :D
    Forum Member
    I would be so chuffed with myself if I'm right though! :D

Noooo, I will kill you. :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noooo, I will kill you. :p:D

You'll have to find me first! :p
    Forum Member
    You'll have to find me first! :p

That won't be hard. ;-) :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That won't be hard. ;-) :p

It would. I live in a far away land. :p
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt the "death of a character" spoiler has anything to do with Ronnie. Ronnie is about to have the baby and in relation to the storyline of Nick's return it is stupid to have Ronnie, Charlie or Nick die on New Years day. There has been hardly any build up so it would be a waste.
    I think whatever happens with Nick will build up for the 30th anniversary. That would put Dot right at the heart of it. DTC has said that the long standing characters would be at the heart of the anniversary. Dot has Nick's plot, Ian has Lucy's reveal which are both great for the anniversary of EE.
    Furthermore I doubt DTC would pile up more tragedy on Ronnie and on New Years Day of all days.

I hope they don't mention the White's anymore, at least not until Ronnie leaves the show. Carl was a panto character.
    I wish they hadn't gone down the route of Ronnie killing Carl (although it was self defence) but Nick killed Reg Cox 30 years ago and he is still in EE. Ronnie is not a villain character like Nick so her comeuppance doesn't have to be here and now.
  • newyorkcitygirlnewyorkcitygirl Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will never happen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie's wedding is new year and her waters break
  • PRITHVIPRITHVI Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »
    Ronnie's wedding is new year and her waters break

Is that confirmed or just your speculation??!!

Some are saying she might
    die
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    They wouldn't do away with Ronnie would they?

Maybe she kills Nick!
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QueenAmy wrote: »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1E8i8GlyTg

"She can't be dead, Ronnie Mitchell CANNOT BE DEAD!" >:(>:(>:(>:(

"I thought you were good Dominic... but you're not good. You're just another lying ol' dirty birdy and I don't think I better be around you for a while".
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it makes more sense her dying than say Emma Summerhays. As it says lives will change forever. Ronnie's quite a big character who's death will change a few peoples lives. Emma would change no ones.

No it wouldn't. Another major character dying so soon after Lucy would lessen the impact of the "Who Killed Lucy?" storyline. Everyone would be too busy mourning Ronnie to even think about the Lucy case anymore. Emma dying makes perfect sense. She's an endearing, inoffensive character who has had her background explored (her parents for example) yet she isn't a big enough character to steal the limelight away from Lucy's death.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was goading him, she was a woman alone and kept taunting him because of her obsession with Roxy. And at the moment when she did it, she didnt use equal force so it wasn't self defence and she didn't admit to what she did- so yeah she did do wrong, she took a life
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're not going to kill her off while she's pregnant surely? They won'y go THAT far.
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was goading him, she was a woman alone and kept taunting him because of her obsession with Roxy. And at the moment when she did it, she didnt use equal force so it wasn't self defence and she didn't admit to what she did- so yeah she did do wrong, she took a life

Let's be honest though, she did it with a lot more class than Stacey did.....