✭✭
Just spotted this on the Irish RTE web site, here's the link:

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0824/coronationstreet.html

Apologies if this is "old" news!!:D

Comments

• tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im a minority i quite like michelle. I always wondered why she stayed on at the rovers after her & steve finished.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Michelle a business woman??? Now that IS a suspension of disbelief (sorry, wrong thread). The only think I can imagine her doing at underworld is modelling their products.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    harsh streetlifer lol, we've not seen michelle use business skills since she arrived, considering both her brothers & SIL were in the rag trade whos to say shes not got the brains to do it.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aye, she was close to Liam and Paul, so she must have known some buinsess techniques, it's a great idea moving her to Underworld
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    yep good idea...seems so wrong having her in the pub, getting along with steve and becky...be good to have her with carla, with a different crowd.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    plus she's the last of the Connors, and they were brought in to rule Underworld after the Baldwins :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    harsh streetlifer lol, we've not seen michelle use business skills since she arrived, considering both her brothers & SIL were in the rag trade whos to say shes not got the brains to do it.

We've never actually seen her use her brain though, have we?? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    exactly so its a bit previous to say shes not got one lmao