Jale is not as innocent as she makes out and Big Brother is helping

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
Forum Member
I can't stand how Jale has been perceived to be a victim in the house through the help of the Big Brother editing, especially as she has multiple faults.

She never wants to discuss, debate or stand up for what she says when the other housemates confront her, but instead she opts to ostracise herself from the group.

She doesn't stand by her word - with the example of her promise to not tell the other housemates that Chris was not the power housemate, but totally back tracked and told people. Even when Jale and Chris spoke in the kitchen, she was 'aggressive' towards him and basically gave him the same treatment that she has received!!!!

I just hate the fact that she gets upset based upon what she 'thinks' people say and she is not even accurate in her hearing.

Arghhhh..... I'm going to stop watching this series if this continues!!!

Comments

• ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Hector, is that you?

She was bullied by a 50 year old woman and her cronies in an enclosed environment.
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Pauline
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jagdomar wrote: »
    I can't stand how Jale has been perceived to be a victim in the house through the Big Brother editing, especially as she has multiple faults.

She never wants to discuss, debate or stand up for what she says when the other housemates confront her, but opts to ostracise herself from the group.

She doesn't stand by her word - with the example of her promise to not tell the other housemates that Chris was not the housemate, but totally back tracked and told people. Even when they spoke, she was 'aggressive' towards him and basically gave the same treatment that she has received!!!!

I just hate the fact that she gets upset based upon what she 'thinks' people say and she is not even accurate in her hearing.

You don't like Jale. Other people do. That's life. Why haven't you posted before now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Pauline

First post the day after Pauline leaves ....mmmm.......

And very similar words that Pauline used mmmmmm.......
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Hello Pauline

Well spotted, ha ha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Hello Pauline

I'm certainly not Pauline, however, the editing is so biased and unfair and Big Brother has really milked this.

With no live stream we can not actually see what's happening in the house and the dynamics, however, they will only show what will get ratings!

I wish Jale would integrate so she can redeem herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm certainly not Pauline, however, the editing is so biased and unfair and Big Brother has really milked this.

With no live stream we can not actually see what's happening in the house and the dynamics, however, they will only show what will get ratings!

I wish Jale would integrate so she can redeem herself.

Why do you think she got cheered yesterday?

She has made friends with Chris Danielle Ashleigh and Kimberly and gets on well with Marlon.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she thought that she would be saved first last night and that the Get Pauline out chanting was because everyone thought poor jale. She didn't look too pleased when Christopher and Ash were saved instead. Her victim game plan is not working.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The presence of Pauline has obscured the presence of the real New Carole.

Now she will step fully into that role.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    I think she thought that she would be saved first last night and that the Get Pauline out chanting was because everyone thought poor jale. She didn't look too pleased when Christopher and Ash were saved instead. Her victim game plan is not working.

She got cheered and is still there.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    The editing is not biased. She was bullied and ostracised by a middle aged woman. Physical threats were even made about her behind her back.
  • 29bus29bus Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This whole playing the victim thing is nonsense. You cannot do it alone. She did not enter the house and go and sit in the garden alone and act like a victim. She has constantly tried to integrate herself and stand up for herself but is also wise enough to know to remove yourself from a situation when they won't let you speak. Watch the video of her and Pauline's conversation where Pauline wouldn't let her speak and then poisoned her to the rest of the house.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have to judge the housemates on what we see.

Jale has not done anything wrong, the bully got evicted last night.
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree she was bullied, but I also agree that she is not as innocent as portrayed either, I'm sure this will manifest itself in the coming weeks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    She got cheered and is still there.
    She also bullied Chris last week imo
  • 29bus29bus Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really wouldn't call that bullying
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    WOW - it takes some front to join a forum and make an opening post like that.

Connections to Pauline do you think? The comments are just a re hash of what she herself said last night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Get a grip. They had a heated verbal exchange and have now made up.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see that you are making a point about Jale.........she does seem to have kept her head low, for obvious reasons.........with Pauline on her case 24/7 (what happened to 'I won't say her name any more Pauline?).........

.......we have not really had enough air-time to see what she is really like........her friend says she thought Jale would have spoken up before now.........so maybe in the coming weeks she will find her voice........let us wait and see.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    WOW - it takes some front to join a forum and make an opening post like that.

Connections to Pauline do you think? The comments are just a re hash of what she herself said last night.

They are indeed. No mention of recidivists though.;-)
  • sweetie939sweetie939 Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    You can never see the whole story because big brother does heavily edit everything, but being bullied by a group when you're in an enclosed environment is not nice however she has behaved, some of the scenes are pretty appalling like the ones where Helen was speaking to jale and when Pauline was.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I can't stand how Jale has been perceived to be a victim in the house through the help of the Big Brother editing, especially as she has multiple faults.

She never wants to discuss, debate or stand up for what she says when the other housemates confront her, but instead she opts to ostracise herself from the group.

She doesn't stand by her word - with the example of her promise to not tell the other housemates that Chris was not the power housemate, but totally back tracked and told people. Even when Jale and Chris spoke in the kitchen, she was 'aggressive' towards him and basically gave him the same treatment that she has received!!!!

I agree with your every word. Spot on.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She thought nothing of the sort - what gives you that idea?
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Genuine question, not BB related. I have always wondered why people sign up to DS and then not post for a while (in your case 4 years). Most of us might lurk for a while then decide to join up to post when we want to join in the discussion, always boggled me :)

Anyway I'm looking forward to see what our Jale has to offer now, mildly accepted by the boss in the house 'Helen' and her nemesis Pauline is out, I have no idea which way she will go as she does seem to be a tough cookie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    She thought nothing of the sort - what gives you that idea?
    She has a game plan. They all do. They all want to be saved first. Her game plan worked in week one. She was saved first. She knows that it is not working in week two. You will see!