Options

iPhone3GS and iPad 1 for an iPad2

stephen122333stephen122333 Posts: 912
Forum Member
✭✭
Should I sell my iPhone 3GS and iPad1 wifi/3G for an iPad 2 wifi only now I have an iPhone 4S

Looking at the CEX web site they will buy both of them for £322 leavening me to make up £77.

Comments

• Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Should I sell my iPhone 3GS and iPad1 wifi/3G for an iPad 2 wifi only now I have an iPhone 4S

Looking at the CEX web site they will buy both of them for £322 leavening me to make up £77.

What's the capacity on your iPad. I just sold a 64GB one for £300 which is more than CEX would have paid
  • Options
    stephen122333stephen122333 Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both 16GB, and I would rate them as B condition. They are used, but boxed and all accessories are surplied.
    The iPad has some minor scratches at the port (from the cable being plugged in) the iPhone has very minor scratches on the back of it from being in a case.
  • Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Ok sounds a fairer price for a 16GB one. I know CEX were only paying about £210 for my 64GB one which is pretty dire compared to the £300 I actually got. You may want to check out sites like O2 recycle who were offering better prices for my iPad than CEX and are less fussy about the odd blemish