Options

mel brown + eddies murphy's baby

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Its amazing what a bit of air brushing can do! :cool:

Actually melanie has always been pretty! she also won few beauty contests before joining the Spice Girls... probably she looked a bit trashy and fat lately...but she was pregnant and she is really a normal person, she doesn't like gaoing around all dressed up all the time (not that ther eis anything wrong in it)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone looks good in OK, even Alicia Douvall looked pretty when she was in the magazine (as opposed to totally skanky and rough in real-life)

Now be fair - Alicia Douvall never looks good! :p
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    What I don't understand is why did Mel B who shacked up with a famous celebrity & not being "careful" & therefore got pregnant make a big song & dance about it when she was no longer with Murphy, whether she's been dumped or otherwise. Taking him to court and all that is pure bitterness & act of vengeance just because she is no longer flavour of the month. :rolleyes:

I would have thought women in that position would just take the situation as it is & move one whether they've been with a celebrity or not.

If anything I would have thought Mel B should be embarrassed & should just live a quiet life for her daughters sake if nothing else. She's just one selfish & attention seeking wannabee in Hollywood! :rolleyes:

Silly woman!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's amazing just how often these celebrities shack up, have a fling and shock horror! there's a baby on the way.

Either it's all part of the scheme or they are just being very, very careless.
  • Options
    ribe2ribe2 Posts: 906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is taking him to court pure bitterness and an act of vengence? If he is the father why shouldn't he be held responsible for his child?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is why did Mel B who shacked up with a famous celebrity & not being "careful" & therefore got pregnant make a big song & dance about it when she was no longer with Murphy, whether she's been dumped or otherwise. Taking him to court and all that is pure bitterness & act of vengeance just because she is no longer flavour of the month. :rolleyes:

I would have thought women in that position would just take the situation as it is & move one whether they've been with a celebrity or not.

If anything I would have thought Mel B should be embarrassed & should just live a quiet life for her daughters sake if nothing else. She's just one selfish & attention seeking wannabee in Hollywood! :rolleyes:

Silly woman!

I'm no fan of Mel 'Crab Paste' Brown, but from my understanding, Murphy cheated on her when they were supposedly still going out and publicly bragged about his new girlfriend. Meanwhile, Mel was pregnant.

Yes, they should clearly BOTH have used contraception but for him to so cruelly dump her and then refuse to acknowledge he could be the Father (or to even refuse to do a DNA test) is simply despicable. Murphy is one helluva egotistical Mo-fo who has a history of treating women like dirt. Luckily, his 'career' is now effectively over - his last film was simply embarrassing. He can be a brilliant comedian when he tries but he is floundering big style these days. Yes, she's not 'flavour of the month' any more but neither's he.

I think she has every right to prove that he's a liar and a cheat and I don't blame her for exacting revenge; why should she take it lying down/ He shouldn't be able to get away with such disgusting and churlish behaviour. Or do you just think women should put up and shut up :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ribe2 wrote:
    Why is taking him to court pure bitterness and an act of vengence? If he is the father why shouldn't he be held responsible for his child?

Of course he should.

What's done is done. There should be a DNA test and if Murphy is indeed the father then he should acknowledge the fact.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Errr, maybe they did use contraception. Nothing is 100% you know...