Facebook...children...stupid people!!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,404
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A friend of mine just posted a link on her profile to this guy
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001918851772#!/profile.php?id=100001918851772&v=wall and warning people to report him.

I decided to have a nosey to see why...I am disgusted!!! At first I thought it must be a fake that someone is setting up with somoeones pics to be spiteful/cause trouble. However, this guys has commented on lots and lots of photos of children.

The sickeneing thing is that parents are accepting requests from this guy despite his profile blatantly being one to avoid.

Why do people accept requests from strangers?

Why do said people have photos of their children for strangers to look at?

Why are people accepting requests from a profile that is so perverse?

Some people are completely thick!!!!!

Comments

• angelbabyxangelbabyx Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eww-
    "Robert likes Read incest stories"
    Hasn't this got to be fake? :s
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am afraid to even click he link.

I hear a lot of bad stories about Facebook. What do people do on there? I never read anything positive about it.
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got to be a fake... It just has to be!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hear a lot of bad stories about Facebook. What do people do on there? I never read anything positive about it.

:rolleyes:

Yep believe the Daily Mail... Its full of paedos dont you know.
  • HurlleyHurlley Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    holi shit that is scary. WTF
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I clicked the link and regretted it. He is one sick guy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lala wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

Yep believe the Daily Mail... Its full of paedos dont you know.

Never read the Daily Mail in my life. No idea why you're rolling your eyes either.

Edit: I was actually referring to threads on here!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree it must be a fake. The disturbing thing is that people are accepting him and allowing him to comment on photos of their children!
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it's fake! C'mon peeps...
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good night my FaceBook FRIENDS and FAMILY. Everyone that visits my profile. Please add me if you are into the same stuff I am. If you are not and add me anyway. Please don't get mad at me and block me. Thank you

^^^ That is a message from him on he's wall.

I'm wondering what kind of stuff he's into, i have a feeling its not collecting and swapping pokemon cards. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's so obviously not real
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never read the Daily Mail in my life. No idea why you're rolling your eyes either.

I'm rolling my eyes because you are prejudging something you have never used and have just gone on negative hear say.

Here's what most people use facebook for... to communicate with friends. And unlike twitter. I personally know everyone on my profile. Those who like to friend random strangers can only have themselves to blame when something goes wrong. No excuse for ignorance. Hence the rolling of the eyes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueBell7 wrote: »
    That's so obviously not real

I know clearly a fake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless of whether or not it's a fake, people are accepting requests from him and allowing him to see photos of their children! How do they know he is not some sicko? He obviously is a sicko, nobody that was sane would even joke about such stuff!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ponglie wrote: »
    Regardless of whether or not it's a fake, people are accepting requests from him and allowing him to see photos of their children!

Then surely they are the truly sick ones? Why put their kids into that position in the first place?:confused:
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then surely they are the truly sick ones? Why put their kids into that position in the first place?:confused:

most of them look young and most people accept any friend request to up their the numer of friends they have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm rolling my eyes because you are prejudging something you have never used and have just gone on negative hear say.

Here's what most people use facebook for... to communicate with friends. And unlike twitter. I personally know everyone on my profile. Those who like to friend random strangers can only have themselves to blame when something goes wrong. No excuse for ignorance. Hence the rolling of the eyes.

You seem very angry lala.
    I hope I have not caused your anger as that was not my intention.

I was merely talking about threads posted on here (mainly in advice) where posters seem to have problems.

My earlier post was without prejudice. I certainly do not judge people on how they spend their internet time. I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I did as I spend half my life on here. :o

I hope you understand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    most of them look young and most people accept any friend request to up their the numer of friends they have.
    They do?

As my lecturer said last year... Age is never an excuse for ignorance...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You seem very angry lala.
    I hope I have not caused your anger as that was not my intention.

I was merely talking about threads posted on here (mainly in advice) where posters seem to have problems.

My earlier post was without prejudice. I certainly do not judge people on how they spend their internet time. I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I did as I spend half my life on here. :o

I hope you understand.
    Not angry. Just wanted to set some misconceptions straight. Facebook was, and still is, a place where you friend REAL friends that you have not met in a while or know now. However, some strange lonely people like to friend random people. But unlike other social networks... You can choose to accept them or not.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Robert likes single parents with kids" :D

It's a piss take. No kiddie fidler is that obvious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not angry. Just wanted to set some misconceptions straight. Facebook was, and still is, a place where you friend REAL friends that you have not met in a while or know now. However, some strange lonely people like to friend random people. But unlike other social networks... You can choose to accept them or not.

Fair enough. Maybe I'll check it out one day. In the meantime I'll keep my gob shut on the subject. ;):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another problem with Facebook, anyone can pretend to be anybody and post derogatory remarks about them.

99% of the time it seems they get away with it aswell, its not until someone actually gets murdered or violently assaulted, because of the stupidity from someone else, that the police become interested.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Children, Stupid people"

Yeah, that pretty much sums up Facebook as far as I can tell. No wonder I don't use it much any more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Sometimes you have to love OUTRAGE.

Thanks to the media it seems huge swathes of the population run around shouting "OMG..PAEDOS..AARRRGGGHHH.....MUSLIMS..ARGGGHHHHHH..PEOPLE ON BENEFITS..ARRRGGGHHHHH...IMMIGRANTS...AAAARRRGGGHHH...HOODIES...AAARRRGGGHHHHH..TEENAGERS..AAARRRGGGHHHHHH..SNOW..AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!"

Personally I prefer a nice cup of tea, and to not go through life permanently terrified.